Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Hey guys! I hope my fellow bloggers are having a great Memorial Day weekend. First off, I have some bad news for you guys. Due to the amount of bullying on Adrian's countdown blog, I decided to quit commenting on his blog. However, I will keep posting my blog each week. If you'd like to make comments here, I'm happy to read them and love sharing thoughts with other fans of the countdown! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Alice Merton - No Roots

Last Week's #1 Song: Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle
The Countdown:
#45. Charlie Puth - How Long (#42)
#44. Selena Gomez/Marshmello - Wolves (#45)
#43. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (#44)
#42. Camila Cabello - Havana (#43)
#41. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#34)
#40. Halsey - Bad At Love (#41)
#39. Drake - God's Plan (#40)
#38. Noah Kahan/Julia Michaels - Hurt Somebody (#22)
#37. Bruno Mars/Cardi B. - Finesse (Remix) (#38)
#36. Dustin Atlas/Erin Bowman - Fake A** Friends (#37)
#35. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me (#30)
#34. Dua Lipa - New Rules (RE-ENTRY)
#33. Zayn Malik - Let Me (#27)
#32. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - All The Stars (#35) [BOOM, BOOM, CLAP, etc.]
#31. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (#36)
#30. G-Eazy/Halsey - Him & I (#31)
#29. AJR/Rivers Cuomo - Sober Up (#28)
#28. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same (#9)
#27. Walk The Moon - One Foot (#26)
#26. Hailee Steinfeld/Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/Watt - Let Me Go (#32)
#25. Bazzi - Mine (#23)
#24. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (#25)
#23. The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (#21)
#22. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#29)
#21. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#24)
#20. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (#20)
#19. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign -Psycho (#33)
#18. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F**k) (#17)
#17. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me (#16)
#16. Rudimental/Jess Glynne/Macklemore/Dan Caplen - These Days (#12)
#15. Lauv - I Like Me Better (#19)
#14. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be (#15)
#13. Halsey - Alone (#14)
#12. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#13)
#11. Meghan Trainor - No Excuses (#11)
#10. Bad Wolves - Zombie (#18)
#9. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (#5)
#8. Maroon 5 -Wait (#10)
#7. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends (#7)
#6. Taylor Swift - Delicate (#8)
#5. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#4)
#4. Niall Horan - On The Loose (#6)
#3. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#2)
#2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back (#3)
#1. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (#1) [9th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (1 of 3 weeks at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

I did not expect the big jump into the Top 20 from Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho (+14). I've had enough of Post Malone's music.
The fact that Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same (-19) having the biggest drop this week all the way out of the Top 20 from the Top 10 makes me wanna scream. That song was Camila's best song. It needs to be back in the Top 10 anytime soon.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Dua Lipa - New Rules: It re-entered the countdown this week and I'm glad to see that. Let's see if this should get another shot to do great on this countdown.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night): I don't want it to drop. I'd like it ti be in the Top 3 next week.
4. Niall Horan - On The Loose: It debuted the Top 5 this week. Now, on to my opinion. This song is pretty much upbeat like Slow Hands is. I could say that this is Niall's best song. Niall's vocals are very nice, and that chorus is amazing. Here's to hoping that this song could be at #1 soon.
3. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes: Oh come on. Why do we need this song to drop? I'd like this song to be at the top next week.
2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back: Oh my gosh. It looks like it's about to be back at the top. I'd also want this song to be back at the top soon.
1. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle: Oh my gosh, voters. I'm done with this song at the top. Can you please stop voting for this song at the top spot, please? I'd like it to be out of here next week.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Sam Smith/Logic - Pray
2. HRVY - Personal
3. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones (DEBUT)
4. The Wrecks - James Dean
5. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss
6. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
7. Cardi B. - I Like It
8. Maren Morris - Rich
9. Liam Payne/J. Balvin - Familiar
10. Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right
11. lovelytheband - Broken
12. In Real Life - Tattoo (How 'Bout You)
13. Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind
14. Sugarland/Taylor Swift - Babe
15. Hundred Handed - Too Good
16. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (DEBUT)

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This song is definitely better than Hold Me Tight Or Don't and this is definitely their best song. I love the instrumentation, Patrick Stump's vocals are so outstanding, the lyrics are amazing, and that chorus is fantastic. This better debut the countdown soon.

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes: As Say Amen (Saturday Night) is still in the Top 5 on the countdown, this song now debuts Hit Bound. I can say that it's just a step up from it. I love Brendon's vocals, and I really enjoyed that chorus. This should debut the countdown when Say Amen (Saturday Night) hits #1 on the countdown.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho

1 - Bad:
19. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle

2 - Mediocre:
None

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
18. Rudimental/Jess Glynne/Macklemore/Dan Caplen - These Days

5 - Great:
17. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
16. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
15. Meghan Trainor - No Excuses
14. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
13. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F**k)
12. Bad Wolves - Zombie
11. Halsey - Alone
10. Maroon 5 - Wait
9. Niall Horan - On The Loose
8. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me
7. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
6. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me
5. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back
4. Lauv - I Like Me Better
3. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry
2. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
TIE: 1. Taylor Swift - Delicate

Total Score: 91/100 = 91% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. You know what’s funny with the two new additions to hitbound? I love Fall Out Boy AND Panic at the Disco, but I think they sound like the same band many times. It’s crazy! Excited to see them back at it, though. Great music by both of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do. I do have some of their songs on my workout playlist.

      Delete
  2. Another amazing countdown recap, ATR! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO nobody is gonna agree with you on you not commenting anymore on Adrian’s blog is a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swegawaffle... If you don’t like ATR, then why do you check out his blog? Move on.

      Delete
    2. Not what I mean. I wasn’t referring to myself lol

      Delete
    3. That’s good! What did you think of the reigning #1 song this week? How long do you think it’s going to hold on?

      Delete
    4. I don’t mind it at this point. It’s a catchy song.

      Delete
    5. Me too. I know ATR doesn’t like it anymore, but I think it’s kind of fun. They do play it too much though!!

      Delete
    6. They do, but I still like it so I won’t complain unless it breaks a record of most weeks ever at #1 or something like that.

      Hey KTork, in case you’re wondering, I have a blog myself. You can check it out here if you feel so inclined.

      https://swegawaffle.blogspot.ca/2018/05/zedd-9-week-of-may-26-2018.html

      Delete
    7. Hey swegawaffle, in case you are wondering, here it is:

      https://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2018/05/zedd-9-week-of-may-26-2018.html?showComment=1527807732862#c3095293528591716174

      Delete
  4. ATR, I’ve been keeping an eye on this blog for a while and really came out to comment on this post.

    First, I’m ecstatic to see FOB enter the countdown this week. Awesome news!

    Second, and more importantly, I think you’re unbelievably consistent in your content and your delivery. I really want to compliment you on your handling of the childish behavior of others. You’re definitely rising above the noise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Haven’t been on in a while. I really want the new Panic! At the Disco song to hit #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I’m curious too... what are you dying at?

      Delete
    2. It’s okay, I don’t think Chase knew it was a spammer.

      Delete
    3. Chase, no worries, you’re not a dumbass! :) I think you’re pretty awesome and I like how much you love the countdown too!

      Delete
    4. Yeah I'm sorry but if you knew Chase and saw what he does you wouldn't think he is a cool guy.

      Delete
    5. I have seen how Chase comments on ATR’s stuff :) it’s all good!!

      Delete
    6. Not here, it's on Adrian's blog.

      Delete
    7. Yeah you are! Right on, Chase!! :) :) Happy Memorial Day everyone!!

      Delete
  8. Are you guys watching Game 7 Cavs and Celtics?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ATR, do you have any interests besides music? Have you been following the Stanley Cup or NBA playoffs?

    I think this blog is awesome and is really heading somewhere. I think you could do it about even more things (such as the NBA or NHL)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chasetronaut! It’s nice to meet you.

      How are you doing today? Happy Memorial Day to you.

      Delete
  10. ATR. Just started following this awesome blog! Right on with your countdown. I agree with most of it. Do you have any interest in classic rock? Would love to know your top 5 classic rock bands!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1:

    Mono Mind - I Found My Soul At Marvingate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah.

      #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Lil Baby & Drake - Yes Indeed

      Delete
    2. I disagree with your recommendation, Chase.

      Delete
    3. #1 Recommendation for Hits1: Drake - Nice For What

      Delete
    4. I’m going to listen to all of them!!

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, who on here is a Lebron fan? Who loves KD and Steph Curry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He’s such a cry baby, fake injury, acting like he’s fouled every single play guy! I can’t stand it!! He is NOT the greatest of all time!

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I really want Golden State to win this one.

      Delete
  14. Whatever It Takes is #1 this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Nicky Youre (3) Week Of July 23, 2022