As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so phenomenal. We did welcome back a song that was going to be in my top songs of the year which was the best thing about it, and we also have lots of more amazing stuff happening on there including our Top 5 this week. But I'm gonna a get to it later on in this post like always. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week. Shaboozey - A Bar Song (Tipsy) Megan Thee Stallion/Yuki Chiba - Mamushi [DTHNOBx2] Last Week's #1 Song: Chappell Roan - Hot To Go! The Countdown: #30. Billie Eilish - Wildflower (DEBUT) #29. Linkin Park - The Emptiness Machine (RE-ENTRY) #28. Addison Rae - Diet Pepsi (#27) #27. Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (#28) #26. Meghan Trainor - Criminals (#29) #25. Jelly Roll - I Am Not Okay (#30) #24. Katy Perry/Doechii - I'm His, He's Mine (#26) #23. KATSEYE - T...
👍
ReplyDelete