My Top 10 Songs Of 2017

As what I said, we have a lot of great songs this year. Now, in this post, I'm going to count down my top 10 songs of the year. It's going to be every song that made it on to Hits 1. Some of them did poorly on the countdown, and some of them did great on the countdown. I'm even going to talk about how it did on the countdown for each song. So, let's get to my Top 10 Songs Of 2017.

10. The Chainsmokers - Honest - This song is so amazing. The vocals are so outstanding and I enjoyed the drop in the chorus. I think it did well on this countdown. Maybe it did poorly on it. But it managed to be in my top 10 songs of the year. I don’t have anything else to say about this one, so let’s move on.

9. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel It Coming - This is the best song that I've ever heard from this collaboration. I love the production on this one, the vocals are awesome, I love the chorus and I enjoyed Daft Punk's part in the last verse. Of course, a lot of you say that Daft Punk is a DJ, but he's not. He's actually a singer. He always sing the last verse when he features some other singer. It did good on this countdown, which I'm good with that. This song is definitely better than Starboy.

8. Lady Gaga - The Cure - This is the best song that I've ever heard from her. It’s definitely better than Million Reasons. The production is amazing, Her vocals are amazing, the lyrical content is amazing, the chorus sounded amazing, everything in this song is amazing. It did great on this countdown, which I'm very pleased to see. Too bad it didn't make the Top 5, but it still did great.

7. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This - This is definitely their best song. But this time, Andrew Taggart did not take some vocals in this one. He worked on the production, which is amazing. Chris Martin's vocals shine throughout the whole song and I really love the chorus. I have also noticed that the drop in the chorus is very similar to Roses. It did very amazing on the countdown with 3 weeks at #1, and I'm very pleased to see that, because this song is so amazing.

6. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me - This is EDM DJ Kygo's first song to be on Hits 1. I’ve actually never heard of Kygo before this song. But this song is definitely his best song of all time. What I’ve also noticed is that the verses in this song are about Selena’s dreams. The production is so outstanding, Selena's vocals are very amazing, and that drop in the chorus is super amazing. It did awesome on this countdown as it spent 2 weeks in the Top 5 this year, which is great. Let's hope we get another song by this EDM DJ that has the same drop and is similar to this one.

5. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - I'm The One - Hits 1 did edit out Quavo and Lil Wayne's verses on this one, which is nice because Hits 1 isn't a fan of rap music. I do love Justin Bieber's chorus in this one. His vocals are so amazing. Chance The Rapper's verse sounded amazing. I think it did good on this countdown, but I'm not too thrilled that this song has actually never hit the Top 20 on this countdown. But I think it still did good.

4. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like - That was definitely his best song of all time. It's definitely better than all of his other songs. The production is fantastic, he has an amazing voice in this one, and my goodness that chorus is just extremely amazing. It did outstanding on this countdown, as it spent 1 week at #1 on this countdown, which I'm extremely pleased to see. That was the best thing that I've ever seen on this countdown this year.

3. Snakehips/MO - Don't Leave - That song was definitely better than Cruel, which never graduated on the countdown last year. This is definitely the best song that I’ve ever heard from Snakehips. MO's voice is so amazing, the lyrics are heaven, and that chorus sounded absolutely superior. Unfortunately, it did poorly on this countdown because it spent a long time on Hit Bound. I know a lot of people don't like this song, but I think this song is extremely amazing.

2. DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts - This is DJ Khaled's best song. It’s definitely better than I’m The One. I enjoyed Bryson Tiller's part in this one. Rihanna's vocals are so amazing, the production is so fantastic, and the chorus is what I fell in love with. It did good on this countdown, of course, it hit the Top 20 since I'm The One didn't, which is so great.

1. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still - This is it. My #1 song of 2017. I heard this song a lot on Alt Nation before it was on Hit Bound. It spent 12 weeks at #1 on the Alt-18 countdown and I was very pleased to see that. It’s even the #1 song of the year on Alt Nation and I was extremely pleased about that. This is definitely their best song of all time. The production is heaven, the vocals are heaven, the lyrical content is heaven, the chorus is heaven, everything in this song is heaven. It did awesome on this countdown, and I was very pleased to see it spend 1 week in the Top 5 on this countdown. Too bad it didn't hit #1 on this countdown. But it still did awesome.

And there you have it, these are my top 10 songs of the year. I hope you enjoyed this post. Also, we have the Hits 1 year-end countdown coming up on Saturday, and I'll have it posted someday. Anyways. Once again, I hope you enjoyed this post. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my top 10 songs of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023