The Top 10 Best Songs That I've Ever Heard In My Life

Hello my fellow bloggers. In this post, I'm going to tell you my Top 10 best songs that I've ever heard in my life. I hope you enjoy this post. Now, let's get to my Top 10 best songs ever.

10. Flo Rida/99 Percent - Cake
9. Noah Cyrus/Labrinth - Make Me (Cry)
8. Khalid - Location
7. Charli XCX - After The Afterparty
6. Julia Michaels - Uh Huh
5. Hey Violet - Break My Heart
4. Selena Gomez/Gucci Mane - Fetish
3. Blackbear/Gucci Mane - Do Re Mi
2. Cardi B. - Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
1. Childish Gambino - Redbone

And there you have it. These were my Top 10 best songs that I've ever heard in my life. I hope you enjoy this post. Also,




























Happy April Fools' Day!

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about this post!

Comments

  1. You are hilarious, ATR!! You totally got me! I thought, “what? No way he likes Childish Gambino... what changed!” Good one! 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I busted you. I got those off of my bottom 10 songs from last year.

      Delete
    2. ATR, that's not nice. Please don't tell other people what to do.

      Delete
    3. KTork, I have to agree with you on that one. I think this song is funny.

      Delete
    4. Actually Chase, I think it’s funny.

      Delete
  2. I gotta agree with you man, these songs are soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I thought it was legit until I got to Uh Huh, then I realized it was a prank because no one could possibly like that song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody calm down!!! I've got great news, Cardi B is having a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, oh my gosh Bodak Yellow is so annoying, I can't take this life anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chase! You know that was an April Fools prank.

      Delete
    2. I never knew you liked this song. That was absolutely one of the worst songs that I’ve ever heard in my life.

      Delete
  6. Is this actually your Bottom 10 songs ever instead? All of these are from 2017 though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, these are actually my bottom 10 songs of 2017. But seriously, that was actually my April fools prank.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023