Panic! At The Disco (1) Week Of June 9, 2018

I'm running out of things to say. Everything on this countdown is looking great, except for the biggest jump this week. And that one exit this week was crowned as my #1 song of last year and it will forever be missed. We do have another brand new #1 song this week, which is great. Now, on to the countdown. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still
Selena Gomez/Marshmello - Wolves

Last Week's #1 Song: Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
The Countdown:
#45. Camila Cabello - Havana (#43)
#44. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (#37)
#43. Dua Lipa - New Rules (#36)
#42. Noah Kahan/Julia Michaels - Hurt Somebody (#38)
#41. Bruno Mars/Cardi B. - Finesse (Remix)
#40. Halsey - Bad At Love (#41)
#39. Charlie Puth - How Long (#42)
#38. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - All The Stars (#40)
#37. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (#34)
#36. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same (#24) [NO!!!!!!]
#35. Maren Morris - Rich (DEBUT)
#34. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss (DEBUT)
#33. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#32)
#32. Dustin Atlas/Erin Bowman - Fake A** Friends (#33)
#31. Meghan Trainor - No Excuses (#11)
#30. Echosmith - Over My Head (#28)
#29. Lauv - I Like Me Better (#18)
#28. G-Eazy/Halsey - Him & I (#31)
#27. Walk The Moon - One Foot (#23)
#26. Zayn - Let Me (#29)
#25. Hailee Steinfeld/Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/Watt - Let Me Go (#30)
#24. Bazzi - Mine (#27)
#23. The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (#20)
#22. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#22)
#21. AJR/Rivers Cuomo - Sober Up (#25)
#20. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho (#35)
#19. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be (#17)
#18. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (#26)
#17. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me (#21)
#16. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (#19)
#15. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back (#6)
#14. Rudimental/Jess Glynne/Macklemore/Dan Caplen - These Days (#12)
#13. Bad Wolves - Zombie (#8)
#12. Halsey - Alone (#16)
#11. Maroon 5 - Wait (#10)
#10. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F**k) (#14)
#9. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#13)
#8. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends (#7)
#7. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me (#15)
#6. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (#9)
#5. Niall Horan - On The Loose (#3)
#4. Taylor Swift - Delicate (#5)
#3. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#1)
#2. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (#2)
#1. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#4) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (3 of 4 weeks at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

The fact that Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho (+15) having the biggest jump this week back in the Top 20 makes me wanna scream. It better not be on there for a long time.
I did not expect Meghan Trainor - No Excuses (-20) having the biggest drop this week all the way out of the Top 30. I'd like this song to be back up.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Maren Morris - Rich: It's such a great country-pop song. It's definitely outstanding. I've heard this song a lot on The Highway last year. Maren's vocals sounded so much better than The Middle, and the chorus is very catchy. Let's see if this should do better than The Middle.

Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss: The best countdown debut this week. The production is so outstanding, Dua Lipa's vocals are very amazing, I enjoyed the chorus, and I love that drop. Let's hope this song should do amazing on this countdown since both Slide and Feels didn't last year.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Niall Horan - On The Loose: Can we please not let this song drop and can we please vote for this song at #1? I'm pretty sure it's going to.
4. Taylor Swift - Delicate: This song has been moving up. I was very pleased to see it. It looks like it's about to be at #1 soon.
3. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes: It dropped out of the top spot. I do want this song to spend another week at the top.
2. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle: Wait...... Why would this song still be in here? Come on, I'd like this song to be out of here soon.
1. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night): I was so happy to see this song at the top. Let's see how long it can hold the spot.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Sam Smith/Logic - Pray
2. HRVY - Personal
3. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones
4. Sugarland/Taylor Swift - Babe
5. Hundred Handed - Too Good
6. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
7. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
8. Cardi B. - I Like It
9. In Real Life - Tattoo (How 'Bout You)
10. Liam Payne - Familiar
11. lovelytheband - Broken
12. Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right
13. Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind
14. The Wrecks - James Dean
15. Cheat Codes/U2 - Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way (DEBUT)
16. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (DEBUT)
17. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (DEBUT)

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Cheat Codes/U2 - Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. I could say that this song is better than No Promises. It's been a decade since we last heard from U2. They have some biggest songs from the 80's. Anyway. Now, on to the song. It's so catchy. The vocals are very great, and I really like that chorus. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart: After they've been on hiatus for a while, they are now back. Now, their comeback single is such an amazing song. The instrumentation is so great, the vocals are so awesome, and the lyrics are so amazing. This might stay on Hit Bound for a while, but let's see if it'll make the countdown soon.

Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You: This song is just decent. I can say that Adam Levine sounded great throughout the whole song. The production is fine, and the chorus is fine. The only part I don't like about this song is Cardi B.'s verse. I'll be fine if it debuts the countdown next week.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho

1 - Bad:
19. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle

2 - Mediocre:
None

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
18. Rudimental/Jess Glynne/Macklemore/Dan Caplen - These Days

5 - Great:
17. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
16. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
15. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
14. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me
13. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F**k)
12. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know
11. Bad Wolves - Zombie
10. Halsey - Alone
9. Maroon 5 - Wait
8. Niall Horan - On The loose
7. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me
6. Panic! At the Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
5. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me
4. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back
3. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry
2. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends

6 - Best Song On the Countdown:
TIE: 1. Taylor Swift - Delicate

Total Score: 91/100= 91% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. Heck, yes!! Panic! at the Disco :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That’s their first #1 song since Victorious back in a couple of years ago.

      Delete
  2. Oh, and Backstreet Boys will definitely make it to the countdown quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not sure if it’s going to happen.

      Delete
  3. I’m so happy that Panic at the Disco made the #1 spot! I love that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I was happy to see it at #1, too!

      Delete
    2. Plus, I added High Hopes on my workout playlist.

      Delete
    3. I like it! I just listened to High Hopes. Adding it to my workout playlist. Good song to run to!

      Delete
  4. Another outstanding weekly update. LOVE Panic. Did you see them perform live at The Stanley Cup Championship in Vegas? They were awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023