Panic! At The Disco (3) Week Of June 23, 2018

I really am running out of things to say. Everything on this countdown looks good, except for that biggest jump this week. I'll get to that later on this week's mover and shaker. But for now, we send you to the countdown. Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So let's get right into the countdown.

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
The Countdown:
#45. Charlie Puth - How Long (#44)
#44. Camila Cabello - Havana (#45)
#43. Zayn Malik - Let Me (#39)
#42. Hailee Steinfeld/Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/Watt - Let Me Go (#40)
#41. G-Eazy/Halsey - Him & I (#43)
#40. Hundred Handed - Too Good (#42)
#39. Rudimental/Jess Glynne/Macklemore/Dan Caplen - These Days (#23)
#38. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (#41)
#37. Dua Lipa - New Rules (#36)
#36. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#33)
#35. Cheat Codes/U2 - Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way (#38)
#34. Sam Smith/Logic - Pray (#35)
#33. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same (#34)
#32. Echosmith - Over My Head (#16)
#31. Liam Payne - Familiar (#32)
#30. AJR/Rivers Cuomo - Sober Up (#31)
#29. Dustin Atlas/Erin Bowman - Fake A** Friends (#19)
#28. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back (#20)
#27. The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (#17)
#26. Bad Wolves - Zombie (#28)
#25. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (#21)
#24. Walk The Moon - One Foot (#26)
#23. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss (#27)
#22. Maren Morris - Rich (#24)
#21. Bazzi - Mine (#25)
#20. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#37)
#19. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#11)
#18. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be (#18)
#17. Lauv - I Like Me Better (#29) [!!!!!!]
#16. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#22)
#15. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F**k) (#9)
#14. Niall Horan - On The Loose (#3)
#13. Halsey - Alone (#13)
#12. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me (#8)
#11. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (#4)
#10. Maroon 5 - Wait (#10)
#9. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (#15)
#8. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#12)
#7. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho (#30) [ugh......]
#6. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me (#14)
#5. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends (#6)
#4. Taylor Swift - Delicate (#7)
#3. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#5)
#2. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (#2)
#1. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#1) [3rd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (3rd and final week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

I'm not too thrilled about the biggest jump this week into the Top 10 from Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho (+23). I really hate his music. This needs to be out of the Top 10 next week.
I did not expect Echosmith - Over My Head to have the biggest drop this week all the way out of the Top 30 from the Top 20. What's also tied for the biggest drop this week is that Rudimental/Jess Glynne/Macklemore/Dan Caplen - These Days (-16) was even out of the Top 30. I'm actually fine with that, because this song is just not a great song. It's just good.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I was extremely pleased to see that. This song is definitely Marshmello's best song of all time. Now, back to my opinion. The production is heaven, Anne-Marie's vocals shine throughout the whole song, and I fell in love with the chorus. I'm pretty sure this song should be in my Top 10 songs of the year. It's such an amazing song and I really like to see this song at #1 soon.
4. Taylor Swift - Delicate: It re-entered the Top 5 this week. Let's see if it'll have another chance to go for the top spot.
3. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes: It's getting closer to going back to the top spot. Let's see if it'll spend another week here.
2. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle: Oh come on. Why is it still holding there?! It's been on here for a very long time. I'm already done with this song. This seriously needs to stop holding there and it needs to be out of here next week.
1. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night): Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm so happy it's still at that spot. Let's see if it'll stay here even longer.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Cardi B. - I Like It
2. MNEK/Hailee Steinfeld - Colour
3. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones
4. Sugarland/Taylor Swift - Babe
5. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
6. lovelytheband - Broken
7. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
8. Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind
9. Julia Michaels/Trippie Redd - Jump (DEBUT)
10. Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right
11. In Real Life - Tattoo (How 'Bout You)
12. The Wrecks - James Dean
13. HRVY - Personal
14. Big Boi - All Night
15. Cole Redding - Father Father

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Julia Michaels/Trippie Redd - Jump: It's such an awesome song. Now, for my opinion on this song is that Julia's vocals are so talented, I'm a fan of the lyrics and I love Trippie Redd's part in this song. Hopefully this should make the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho

1 - Bad:
19. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle

2 - Mediocre:
None

3 - Decent:
18. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
16. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
15. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
14. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me
13. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F**k)
12. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know
11. Selena Gomez - Back To You
10. Halsey - Alone
9. Maroon 5 - Wait
8. Niall Horan - On The Loose
7. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me
6. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
5. Lauv - I Like Me Better
4. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
3. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry
2. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Taylor Swift - Delicate

Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. It’s funny, huh? I do feel like there has not been a lot of movement lately either. Where are all the great new summer songs?? Nice post, ATR!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I know there has not been a lot of movement lately. But don’t worry. There will be some more summer songs out soon. Anyway. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I really hope Psycho hits #1 soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not a huge fan of that song either. Not that I have anything against the artists, I just think it’s not a very impressive song lyrically or musically. I think Post Malone has better stuff than Pyscho.

      Delete
    2. Great. I hope this doesn’t hit #1.

      Delete
    3. Well, I guess I have a different taste of music then 👍

      Delete
  3. Great post again ATR. Agree with everything. While I like Post Malone I agree to the overrated placement. I look forward to your next countdown. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Nicky Youre (3) Week Of July 23, 2022