Taylor Swift (1) Week Of July 7, 2018

Hey guys. First of all, I apologized about the delay. I was busy all weekend. The countdown this week is very amazing. We do have another very amazing #1 song this week which I’m very pleased to see. That’s all I have to say about this week. Now, let’s get to it. Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So let’s get right into the countdown.

Last Week’s #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
The Countdown:
#45. Camila Cabello - Havana (#45)
#44. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (#44)
#43. Hailee Steinfeld/Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/Watt - Let Me Go (#43)
#42. G-Eazy/Halsey - Him & I (#39)
#41. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#36)
#40. Rudimental/Jess Glynne/Macklemore/Dan Caplen - These Days (#41)
#39. Bad Wolves - Zombie (#42)
#38. Dustin Atlas/Erin Bowman - Fake A** Friends (#33)
#37. Sugarland/Taylor Swift - Babe (#40)
#36. Hundred Handed - Too Good (#35)
#35. Dua Lipa - New Rules (#37)
#34. Walk The Moon - One Foot (#22)
#33. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho (#17)
#32. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back (#32)
#31. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same (#31)
#30. Lauv - I Like Me Better (#30)
#29. The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me (#29)
#28. The Wrecks - James Dean (#38)
#27. Cheat Codes/U2 - Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It’s Way (#27)
#26. Maren Morris - Rich (#24)
#25. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (#26)
#24. Maroon 5 - Wait (#20)
#23. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss (#19)
#22. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be (#18)
#21. Bazzi - Mine (#25)
#20. Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right (#28)
#19. Niall Horan - On The Loose (#12)
#18. Cardi B. - I Like It (#21)
#17. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me (#6)
#16. Liam Payne - Familiar (#23)
#15. Halsey - Alone (#11)
#14. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me (#14)
#13. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don’t Give A F**k) (#9)
#12. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#34)
#11. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (#15)
#10. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#16)
#9. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends (#7)
#8. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#10)
#7. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (#5)
#6. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#8)
#5. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#13)
#4. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#4)
#3. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (#3)
#2. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#1)
#1. Taylor Swift - Delicate (#2) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Shawn Mendes - There’s Nothing Holding Me Back (2 of 5 weeks at #1)

This Week’s Mover and Shaker:

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (+22) had a very big jump this week. That was the best week for them!
Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho (-16) thankfully took a big drop out of the Top 30 again. Thank you voters! Now this needs to be out of here soon.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Selena Gomez - Back To You: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I’m happy that it’s in there. This song is so amazing. Now, back to my opinion. I love the production, I really like her vocals, I also, love the lyrics, and that chorus was amazing. I’m hoping that this song should go to #1 soon.
4. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes: I’m still waiting for this song to be back at the Top 3. Can it be back here next week? We’re going to wait and see.
3. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle: Oh come on voters. Can we please let this song be out of the Top 3? I’m hoping that it should be out of here.
2. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night): It dropped out of the top spot. I’d still like this song to stay at the top spot for a while because I highly doubt that this song is going to be the song of this summer.
1. Taylor Swift - Delicate: I was so pleased to see this song at the top. Let’s see how long it can hold the spot.

Now, let’s review this week’s Hit Bound:

1. Post Malone - Better Now
2. Madison Beer - Home With You
3. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones
4. Train/Cam/Travie McCoy - Call Me Sir
5. MNEK/Hailee Steinfeld - Colour
6. Backstreet Boys - Don’t Go Breaking My Heart
7. Julia Michaels/Trippie Redd - Jump
8. lovelytheband - Broken
9. Alessia Cara - Growing Pains
10. Bebe Rexha - I’m A Mess
11. Big Boi - All Night
12. Dan + Shay - Tequila
13. Cole Redding - Father Father
14. Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind (RE-ENTRY)
15. BTS - Fake Love

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind: It re-entered Hit Bound this week. Hopefully this song should have another shot to be on the countdown.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Cardi B. - I Like It

1 - Bad:
19. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle

2 - Mediocre:
None

3 - Decent:
18. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
16. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
15. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me
14. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don’t Gove A F**k)
13. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know
12. Selena Gomez - Back To You
11. Halsey - Alone
10. Niall Horan - On The Loose
9. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done For Me
8. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
7. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
6. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry
5. Liam Payne - Familiar
4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
3. Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right
2. Taylor Swift - Delicate

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends

Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. Panic!! Gettin at it with 2 songs on the top 45 ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They actually have 2 songs in the Top 20.

      Delete
  2. I had a thumbs up at the end of that sentence. Showed up as question marks... whoops!

    Great post, ATR. Hope you had a great vacation last week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023