Panic! At The Disco (3) Week Of September 22, 2018

So it has been confirmed that Maroon 5 will be performing at the Super Bowl halftime show. I'm looking forward to see what songs they're going to perform. I'm also lloking forward to see them perform their old songs. I'll get more on that later on, but now let's get to the countdown. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

PNAU - Go Bang
5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back
Halsey - Alone
Alessia Cara - Growing Pains

Last Week's #1 Song: 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
The Countdown:
#45. Drake - In My Feelings (#43)
#44. Niall Horan - On The Loose (#45)
#43. Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind (#25)
#42. PRETTYMUCH - Summer On You (#31)
#41. Madison Beer - Home With You (#38)
#40. Cardi B. - I Like It (#40)
#39. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (#34)
#38. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance The Rapper - No Brainer (#29)
#37. Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love (DEBUT)
#36. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me (#39)
#35. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (I Don't Give A F**k) (#32)
#34. Train/Cam/Travie McCoy - Call Me Sir (#28)
#33. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends (#36) [KEEP JUMPING!!!!!!]
#32. AJR - Burn The House Down (DEBUT)
#31. LSD - Thunderclouds (DEBUT)
#30. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#22)
#29. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (#14)
#28. Brown & Gray - Top Down (#37)
#27. Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato - Solo (DEBUT)
#26. NF - Lie (#33)
#25. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss (#18)
#24. George Ezra - Shotgun (#35)
#23. Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful (Remix) (#27)
#22. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#9)
#21. Zedd/Elley Duhe - Happy Now (#23)
#20. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#26)
#19. Taylor Swift - Delicate (#19)
#18. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#24)
#17. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess (#21)
#16. lovelytheband - Broken (#20)
#15. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman (#12)
#14. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (#7)
#13. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#17)
#12. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#16)
#11. Weezer - Africa (#13)
#10. Post Malone - Better Now (#6)
#9. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#5)
#8. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (#8)
#7. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#15)
#6. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects (#10)
#5. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#11)
#4. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones (#4)
#3. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies (#3)
#2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#1)
#1. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#2) [3rd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Niall Horan - Slow Hands (3rd and final week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

George Ezra - Shotgun (+11) has finally been gaining lots of airplay on the pop radio charts. I'm hoping it should move up even more.
Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind (-18) unfortunately dropped all the way to the Bottom 5 from the Top 30. Not cool, voters. At least it's still doing good on the Alt-8. Let's see if it'll make it's comeback.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love: It reminds me of In Real Life - Tattoo (How 'Bout You) because of the beginning. This song is by far Sabrina's best song. It's just a step up from Why. Sabrina has an amazing voice in this one, the verses are amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, everything on this song is amazing. It better do amazing on this countdown.

AJR - Burn The House Down: I heard this song a lot on Alt Nation. This song is also amazing. The production here is amazing, the vocals are amazing, the horns are amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, everything is AMAZING!!!!!! This needs to do amazing on this countdown.

LSD - Thunderclouds: They have put their first song on the countdown this week. Though this song isn't as good as Genius, but it's still great. The production is so amazing, both Labrinth and Sia sounded awesome, and I really love Diplo's drop in the chorus. Hopefully this does great on here.

Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato - Solo: The best countdown debut of the week. It's such a fantastic song. The production is fantastic, Demi's vocals are fantastic, the lyrics are fantastic, the chorus was fantastic, the drop was fantastic, everything on this song is fantastic. This needs to do fantastic on this countdown.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart: It debuted the Top 5 this week. It's nice to see this group back here. Now, on to my opinion. The instrumentation in this one was fantastic, the vocals are amazing, and I fell in love with the chorus. I was so pleased to see it debut on here and I'm hoping it should go to #1 soon.
4. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones: I'm still waiting for it to go back in the Top 3. Let's see if it does soon.
3. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies: I still want this song to go to #1 here. I hope it does next week.
2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood: It dropped out of the top spot. I still prefer another song to go to #1 than this. But I'll still be happy if it's back at the top.
1. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes: I was so pleased to see this song back at the top spot. This is going to be in my Top 10 songs of the year. Let's see how long it can hold the spot.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Kim Petras - Heart To Break
2. Shawn Mendes - Nervous (DEBUT)
3. Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free
4. Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises
5. Anne-Marie - 2002
6. Tiesto/Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone - Jackie Chan
7. Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity (DEBUT)
8. The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks
9. Jason Derulo/David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William - Goodbye
10. Bryce Vine - Drew Barrymore
11. Walk The Moon - Kamikaze
12. The Vamps - Just My Type
13. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
14. Loud Luxury/brando - Body
15. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Shawn Mendes - Nervous: As I'm starting to get sick of In My Blood, this song now debuts Hit Bound. It's just a step up from the predecessor. Shawn's vocals in this one are pretty good, and I love the lyrics. I'll have more words on this when it debuts the countdown in the next week or so.

Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. I really love the production, Dua's vocals shine throughout the whole song, and I love the drop in the chorus. This needs to make the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone - Better Now
19. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle

1 - Bad:
None

2 - Mediocre:
None

3 - Decent:
18. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. Imagine Dragons - Natural
16. Selena Gomez - Back To You
15. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects
14. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman
13. Marshmmello/Bastille - Happier
12. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
11. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones
10. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
9. lovelytheband - Broken
8. Dan + Shay - Tequila
7. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
6. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess
5. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
3. Taylor Swift - Delicate

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
TIE: 1. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies
TIE: 1. Weezer - Africa

Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023