Panic! At The Disco (6) Week Of October 13, 2018

As far as the American Music Awards go, I think some of the performances were good. Of course, some of them are bad, but a lot of them were good. I think a lot of them did a great job performing there. Anyway. Now, let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So let's get right into the countdown.

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
The Countdown:
#45. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance the Rapper - No Brainer (#45)
#44. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me (#44)
#43. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends (#43)
#42. Niall Horan - On The Loose (#42)
#41. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry (#41)
#40. Brown & Gray - Top Down (#40)
#39. Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love (#28)
#38. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#31)
#37. Taylor Swift - Delicate (#39)
#36. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss (#30)
#35. AJR - Burn The House Down (#33)
#34. Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful (Remix) (#20) [............]
#33. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (#21)
#32. Post Malone - Better Now (#22)
#31. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#27)
#30. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (#26)
#29. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#29)
#28. Kim Petras - Heart To Break (#36)
#27. The Vamps - Just My Type (#37)
#26. LSD - Thunderclouds (#18)
#25. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#13)
#24. Bryce Vine - Drew Barrymore (#34)
#23. Shawn Mendes/Zedd - Lost In Japan (#35)
#22. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#23)
#21. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#32)
#20. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#25)
#19. Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity (#38)
#18. Weezer - Africa (#17)
#17. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#24)
#16. lovelytheband - Broken (#19)
#15. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman (#16)
#14. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones (#9)
#13. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess (#14)
#12. George Ezra - Shotgun (#15)
#11. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects (#12)
#10. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#11)
#9. NF - Lie (#8)
#8. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#7)
#7. Zedd/Elley Duhe - Happy Now (#10)
#6. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (#4)
#5. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies (#6)
#4. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#5)
#3. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#3)
#2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#2)
#1. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#1) [6th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl (1 of 4 weeks at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity (+19) has been gaining lots of airplay on pop radio charts! What a week for them!
Unfortunately, Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful (Remix) (-14) had the biggest drop this week right after cracking the Top 20 last week. Not cool, Hits 1. Not cool at all! Let's see if it'll make it's comeback soon.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies: It re-entered the Top 5 this week and I was so pleased to see that. Let's see if it'll have another chance at the top soon.
4. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier: This has been the highest that Marshmello has ever gone on this countdown. It's pretty awesome about that. But can it be his first #1 song? I'm pretty sure it's going to.
3. Selena Gomez - Back To You: Oh come on. Why should it hold there? I would like it at the top soon.
2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood: I'd somehow still like it to stay at that spot. But I'll still be glad if it goes back to the top.
1. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes: Holding the top spot for the 4th week in a row. I was very pleased that it's still there. I still want it to stay at the top for a little while longer, but I still prefer a different song to go to the top.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Loud Luxury/brando - Body
2. Twenty One Pilots - My Blood
3. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
4. Ariana Grande - Breathin'
5. The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks
6. Alex Aiono - Big Mistake
7. Tiesto/Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone - Jackie Chan
8. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (DEBUT)
9. Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises
10. Halsey - Without Me
11. Jason Derulo/David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William - Goodbye
12. Shawn Mendes - Nervous
13. Walk The Moon - Kamikaze
14. Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow: This song debuts Hit Bound replacing I'll Never Love Again. I could say that this song is just a step up from the predecessor. Her vocals in this one are so outstanding, and Bradley has a cool voice in the verses. Let's see if that'll debut the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Zedd/Elley Duhe - Happy Now
19. NF - Lie

1 - Bad:
None

2 - Mediocre:
None

3 - Decent:
18. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. Imagine Dragons - Natural
16. George Ezra - Shotgun
15. Selena Gomez - Back To You
14. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects
13. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman
12. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
11. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones
10. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
9. Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity
8. lovelytheband - Broken
7. Anne-Marie - 2002
6. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
5. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess
4. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
3. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
TIE: 1. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies
TIE: 1. Weezer - Africa

Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. First.

    First of all nice post. I like Without Me and it has a good vibe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just listened to the Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini song. I like it a lot! I just love them!
    Also, I can’t wait to see the movie A Star is Born. Lady Gaga has an aaaammmmaaazzzing voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t see how you don’t like Jackie Chan. I think it’s an amazing song

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023