Marshmello (1) Week Of November 10, 2018

I hope everyone has a great Veteran's Day. As for the countdown, we have another piece of crap leaving the countdown this week, which is great. We also have another awesome #1 song. I think that's all I have to say, so let's get right to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Zedd/Elley Duhe - Happy Now
Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

Last Week's #1 Song: Imagine Dragons - Natural
The Countdown:
#45. NF - Lie (#45)
#44. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#42)
#43. Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful (Remix) (#39)
#42. George Ezra - Shotgun (#28)
#41. Tiesto/Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone - Jackie Chan (#35)
#40. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#34)
#39. Kim Petras - Heart To Break (#23)
#38. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (#30)
#37. Bryce Vine - Drew Barrymore (#25)
#36. Taylor Swift - Delicate (#36)
#35. Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams (#43)
#34. Twenty One Pilots - My Blood (#38)
#33. LSD (Labrinth/Sia/Diplo) - Thunderclouds (#21)
#32. Alex Aiono - Big Mistake (DEBUT)
#31. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#27) [WRONG WAY!!!!!!]
#30. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (#33)
#29. Ariana Grande - Breathin' (DEBUT)
#28. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#32)
#27. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (#26)
#26. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#20)
#25. Loud Luxury/brando - Body (#37)
#24. Walk The Moon - Kamikaze (#15)
#23. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#12)
#22. The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks (#40)
#21. Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman (#17)
#20. Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free (#31)
#19. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#24)
#18. Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises (#29)
#17. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (#18)
#16. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects (#16)
#15. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#22)
#14. Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity (#19)
#13. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#13)
#12. Halsey - Without Me (#14)
#11. Shawn Mendes/Zedd - Lost In Japan (#8)
#10. lovelytheband - Broken (#11)
#9. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#9)
#8. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#1)
#7. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#6)
#6. Fall Out Boy- The Last Of The Real Ones (#5)
#5. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess (#7)
#4. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies (#10)
#3. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#3)
#2. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#2)
#1. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#4) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (1st and only week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks (+18) has finally made a big jump this week on here! That was the best week for them!
Kim Petras - Heart To Break (-16) has unfortunately losing airplay on pop radio charts. Not cool, Hits 1. Not cool at all! I really hope this one should move back up soon.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Alex Aiono - Big Mistake: This is his first song on the countdown this week. I've been a fan of him when I last heard Does It Feel Like Falling on Venus. Now, this one was a step up from Does It Feel Like Falling. Alex has a cool voice in this one and the production was fun. This better do amazing on the countdown.

Ariana Grande - Breathin': The best countdown debut this week. This is such an amazing song. It's definitely a step up from God Is A Woman. Ariana's vocals in this one shine pretty much throughout the whole song, the production is amazing, the lyrics are amazing, and the chorus was amazing. Let's see if this should do amazing on this countdown.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess: It re-entered the Top 5 this week. Let's see if this should have another shot at #1 soon.
4. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies: It even re-entered the Top 5 this week. I was very pleased about that. I really hope this should have another chance at the top.
3. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood: I'm glad it's still there. I somehow still want this song to stay in the Top 3 for a little while longer. Let's see if it does.
2. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes: I somehow still want this song to stay at that spot. But it is still my favorite song on here and I want this song to be back at the top.
1. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier: I'm so glad about this song at the top. This is now his first #1 song on this countdown, which is pretty awesome. Let's see how long it can hold the spot.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Camila Cabello - Consequences
2. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine
3. Steve Aoki/BTS - Waste It On Me
4. Imagine Dragons - Machine (DEBUT)
5. Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me
6. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Killer Queen
7. Lauv/Julia Michaels - There's No Way
8. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
9. Olly Murs - Moves (DEBUT)
10. Lauren Jauregui - Expectations (DEBUT)
11. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly
12. Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee - Close To Me
13. David Guetta/Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone
14. Shawn Mendes - Nervous
15. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (DEBUT)

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Imagine Dragons - Machine: This is just decent. This song to me is just a step down from Natural. The guitar solo in this one was okay, and Dan's vocals are just decent. However, my thoughts would change if I give this one a couple of more listens. And if my thoughts change, it'll either change to green or red. I hope it's green. I'll still be okay if it makes the countdown soon.

Olly Murs - Moves: This is the only great debut this week. It's been 3 years since we last heard from him. And now, he's back. This is such an awesome song. The production in this one was nice, and Olly's vocals are cool. Let's see if it'll make the countdown soon.

Lauren Jauregui - Expectations: I really have no idea what's going on with this one, but it's just not a good song. Though the guitar in this one was okay, but Lauren's vocals do not sound good. So yeah. I don't like this song and I really hope this doesn't make the countdown.

Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next: What a crappy song. The production here is bland and generic, her vocals are underwhelming, and the way she drops the f-bomb in the chorus is so unnecessary. This is absolutely her worst song ever. I really hope this doesn't make the countdown.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
None

1 - Bad:
20. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
None

3 - Decent:
19. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
18. Imagine Dragons - Natural
17. Shawn Mendes/Zedd - Lost In Japan
16. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow
15. Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises
14. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects
13. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
12. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
11. Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free
10. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones
9. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
8. Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity
7. lovelytheband - Broken
6. Dan + Shay - Tequila
5. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
4. Anne-Marie - 2002
3. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess
2. Khalid/Normani -Love Lies

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes

Total Score: 95/100 = 95% (A) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. “the way she drops the f-bomb in the chorus is so unnecessary”

    Are you fucking 5 or some shit. I mean, it is a tad bit unneeded, but it’s not a reason for regular, mature people like me to not like a song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is a reason for regular.

      Delete
    2. Excuse me Waffle, can you please be nice to ATR. I really am very upset right now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023