2018: A Year In Review, Part 1: My Bottom 10 Songs Of 2018

What a year 2018 was. As far as the year goes, we do have a lot of amazing songs this year. We also have a lot of crappy music this year. We have a lot of trashy music this year from Post Malone, Cardi B., etc. So, I'm now going to count down my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2018. It doesn't have to be every song that made Hits 1. A lot of them are going to be rap music. So now, let's get to my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2018. But before we do that, let's get to my dishonorable mentions. Those were some songs that did not make the cut. So, here they are:

Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next
A$AP Ferg/Nicki Minaj - Plain Jane
Big Boi - All Night
BlocBoy JB/Drake - Look Alive
Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana
Cardi B./21 Savage - Bartier Cardi
Cardi B. - Be Careful
Childish Gambino - This Is America
G-Eazy/A$AP Rocky/Cardi B. - No Limit
Gucci Mane/Migos - I Get The Bag
Jay Rock/Kendrick Lamar/Future/James Blake - King's Dead
Khalid - Young, Dumb, & Broke
Lil Baby/Drake - Yes Indeed
Lil Dicky/Chris Brown - Freaky Friday
Lil Pump - Gucci Gang
Migos - Stir Fry
Migos/Drake - Walk It Talk It
Migos/Nicki Minaj/Cardi B. - MotorSport
NF - Lie
Nicky Jam/J. Balvin - X
Offset/Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip
Post Malone - Better Now
Post Malone - I Fall Apart
Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
Rae Sremmund/Juicy J - Powerglide
Tiesto/Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone - Jackie Chan
Tyga/Offset - Taste
XXXTENTACION - Changes
XXXTENTACION - Moonlight
YG/2 Chainz/Big Sean/Nicki Minaj - Big Bank
YoungBoy Never Broke Again - Outside Today
Zedd/Elley Duhe - Happy Now
Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle

Bottom 10 Songs Of 2018:

10. Post Malone/Ty Dolla $ign - Psycho - I mean yes. Post Malone sucks. I absolutely hate his music. Now, this song was absolutely his worst song ever. The production on this one was so bland and generic, Post Malone's vocals in this one are awful, and Ty Dolla $ign sounds egregious in his verse. The lyrics in this one are so dumb. He seriously needs to stop making more new music. This song is so awful. I can't do anything with it. NEXT!

9. Cardi B./Bad Bunny/J. Balvin - I Like It - Absolutely Cardi's worst song ever. Though Hits 1 did a nice job editing out the verses from Bad Bunny and J. Balvin. But I gotta say, this is absolutely the worst song that I've ever heard from her. The production in this one was lazy, bland and generic, Cardi's vocals are so awful, and Bad Bunny and J. Balvin's verses are grating. The chorus in this one was so bad, mainly because of the background vocals saying, "I said I like it like that." What a crappy song. She seriously needs to stop making new music.

8. Jennifer Lopez/DJ Khaled/Cardi B. - Dinero - Of course, I've been enjoying her music back then. But this song is just garbage. The production in this one was so dumb, Jennifer's vocals are underwhelming, the lyrics are so awful, and Cardi B.'s verse is definitely garbage. This is absolutely her worst song ever. Let's just move on because I really had it with this song.

7. Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode - This is such an insanely awful song. I really don't like Travis Scott's music. The production in this one was lazy and boring, Travis' vocals are insanely awful, and the lyrics are terrible. I could say that Drake sounded okay in his verse. But I gotta say, this song is just a piece of trash. Let's just move on.

6. 6ix9ine/Nicki Minaj/Murda Beatz - FEFE - Yeah I know. This song is definitely a huge piece of trash. I really hate 6ix9ine's vocals in this one and the production is insanely awful. But I think Nicki sounded okay in her verse. I really hate Murda Beatz's part in this one. The lyrical content is a nightmare. What a extremely crappy song.

5. Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams - This song is a nightmare. Oh yeah. Totally a nightmare. The production is so terrible, the vocals are grating, the lyrics are awful, and the chorus was egregious. I really don't have anything else to say about this one. Let's just move on, because I really had it with this song.

4. 6ix9ine - Gummo - What an extremely awful song. I really hate 6ix9ine's music. He really has some awful vocals. Of course, this song was definitely a step down from FEFE. The production is so grating, the vocals are grating, and the lyrics are so dumb. This is easily his worst song ever. I really had it with this one. NEXT!

3. Rich The Kid - Plug Walk - This is absolutely horrible. He really has some very awful music. His vocals in this one are insanely grating, and the lyrics are definitely a very huge piece of trash. The chorus in this one was so awful. Hopefully he could stop making new music. This song is just a nightmare.

2. Casper Magico/Nio Garcia/Darell/Nicky Jam/Ozuna/Bad Bunny - Te Bote Remix - This is definitely an extremely garbage song. Also, this song is over 7 minutes long, which is horrible. First off, I really hate the mix from Ozuna. Bad Bunny sounded grating in his verse, Darell sounded egregious here, Casper Magico sounded hot garbage, and Nio Garcia and Nicky Jam's verses sounded absolutely terrible. I really hate this song. There's nothing else I should say about this one.

1. XXXTENTACION - SAD! - This is it. My worst song of the year. I really hate XXXTENTACION's music. I've also noticed that this song hit #1 in America, and I was so mad about it. Now, this song is grating. The production is grating, the vocals are grating, the lyrics are grating, the chorus was grating, everything on this song was grating. I mean yes. He seriously needs to stop making new music.

And there you have it, these were my bottom 10 songs of the year. Don't forget, Part 2 of the year in review, we also got my Top 10 songs of 2018 post, and the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post coming soon. So, stay tuned for those posts. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my bottom 10 songs of the year.

Comments

  1. 🙄

    I can name about 20 songs you’ve listed that are good because I actually like rap and I think it’s a good genre.

    At least you hate XXX though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made me chuckle. (You really hate rap music!) I don’t hate ALL rap music, but I agree with you on a lot of these. Rap music now is just not the same as it used to be. All of the collaborations are just TOO much. Well done, ATR!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023