My Top 10 Songs Of 2018

As what I said, we have a lot of amazing songs this year. So now, I'm going to count down my top 10 songs of the year and explain why those songs are on there. We know it's going to be every song that made Hits 1. Some of them did amazing on the countdown this year, and some of them did poorly. We won't go through my honorable mentions, so now, let's get to my top 10 songs of this year. But before we do that, here are my top 10 songs of last year:

10. The Chainsmokers - Honest
9. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel It Coming
8. Lady Gaga - The Cure
7. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This
6. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me
5. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - I'm The One
4. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
3. Snakehips/MO - Don't Leave
2. DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts
1. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still

Now, here are my Top 10 Songs Of 2018:

10. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes - This is easily their best song ever. I really really love this song. This is definitely better than their other songs. Now, my opinion is that the horns in the beginning are heaven, Brendon's vocals are fantastic, the lyrics are amazing, and the chorus was definitely heaven. I was very pleased about this song spending 8 weeks at the top on the countdown. This is definitely a fantastic song.

9. MNEK/Hailee Steinfeld - Colour - This song is just AMAZING!!!!!! This is definitely my favorite song from him. The production is amazing, MNEK's vocals are amazing, Hailee's vocals shine pretty much throughout the second verse, and wow. That chorus was heaven. So yeah. This song was just amazing. But I wasn't that pleased to see it do poorly on the countdown, but I absolutely think this is an amazing song. 

8. Ed Sheeran - Perfect - Of course, I heard the duet with Beyoncé and the symphony with Andrea Bocelli before and both of them are pretty good. But I gotta say, the original version of this song is better than the duet and the symphony. This is easily his best song. Now, the song reminds me of Linkin Park - One More Light mainly because of the guitar in the first verse in this song. The guitar in the first verse does sounded amazing. I love the production in this song, Ed's vocals are heaven, the lyrics are fantastic, and that chorus was just heaven. I was so pleased to see it spend 2 weeks at the top (1 last year and 1 this year). What an amazing song.

7. Taylor Swift - Delicate - This is one of the best songs off of her album, Reputation and this is definitely her best song ever. Now, back to my opinion. The production is amazing, Taylor's vocals are heaven, the lyrics are fantastic, and the chorus was heaven. This song is definitely better than her other songs. I was so pleased about this song spend a few weeks at the top. This is definitely a fantastic song. 

6. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends - I very much appreciate this song to be the best friend-zone anthem ever. Now, this song is definitely heaven and it's definitely his best song ever. The production in this one was pretty amazing, the guitars in this one are heaven, Anne-Marie's vocals shine throughout the whole song, the lyrics are heaven, and the chorus was pretty heaven. I was pretty pleased about this song spending two weeks in the Top 5 on the countdown. That was pretty awesome. It's such a heaven song.

5. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies - After having two crappy songs (Location and Young, Dumb, & Broke), he finally has a heaven song on here. I think this is the very first song I loved from him. It's definitely his best song ever. The production is really heaven, Khalid's vocals are fantastic, Normani's vocals are very heaven in the second verse, and wow. That chorus was definitely heaven. I was so pleased that it spent several weeks in the Top 3 on this countdown. Too bad it didn't hit #1 on here. But I absolutely think this song is so heaven.

4. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same - What a heaven song. As what I said, she has been a very talented singer. I love every song from her (except Havana). Now, this song is definitely her best song ever. What's interesting about this song is that the beginning of the song reminds me of Thriller. That's pretty interesting about this song. Now, the production is heaven, and Camila's vocals are very heaven. I do love the way she can hit those high notes in the chorus. Her high notes in the pre-chorus sounds pretty heaven. The actual chorus is definitely heaven. I was very pleased about this song spending 1 week at the top. This song was just heaven.

3. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - All The Stars - This is one of the songs taking from the Black Panther soundtrack. But I gotta say, this is my favorite song off of the album. The production was very heaven, Kendrick has crushed the verses and SZA sounded absolutely heaven in the chorus and the last verse. Unfortunately, I wasn't very pleased to see it do poorly on the countdown. Though it still did really good on other countdowns, which was pretty good. This song is definitely a very heaven song.

2. Madison Beer - Home With You - This is easily Madison's best song ever. It's definitely better than her other songs. Now, back to my opinion. The production is heaven, Madison's vocals are fantastic, I'm a fan of the lyrics, and that chorus was heaven. Maybe it did good on the countdown. I'm actually not that pleased about this song not hitting the Top 20 on the countdown. But I really think this song is extremely heaven. 

1. Weezer - Africa - This is it. My #1 song of 2018. I heard this song a lot on Alt Nation. It spent 6 weeks at the top on the Alt-8 before it debuted Hit Bound and I was extremely pleased about that. Now, on to the song. The production is extremely heaven, Rivers's vocals are extremely heaven, the lyrics are extremely heaven, the chorus was extremely heaven, everything on this song was extremely heaven. It did awesome on this countdown, too bad it didn't hit the Top 10 on the countdown. But this song is extremely heaven.

And there you have it, these are my Top 10 songs of this year. I really hope you enjoyed this post. Don't forget we have the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post. It has already started, so I'll be posting it someday. So, I really hope you enjoyed this post. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my Top 10 songs of the year.

Comments

  1. First.

    And, no I hate Home with You. Madison Beer fudging sucks. What piece of sugar is this lady doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But to me, this song was heaven. It's in your opinion.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE a bunch of these songs too! Perfect is just perfect! ;-) Happt New Year, ATR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hits 1 voting poll has been updated:

    Available for voting:
    Jennifer Lopez - Limitless

    Unavailable for voting:
    The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects

    So this weekend we only have one debut on the countdown which is Limitless by Jennifer Lopez.
    And there will be no new music on HitBound this week. And Side Effects will leave the countdown this week as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Side Effects was never on the voting poll.

      Delete
    2. Chase: More J-Lo?

      Waffle: Actually, Side Effects has been on the voting poll before.

      Delete
  4. It’s a copy of the bad version lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. It is. Also WAMB10, how's your 2018?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023