The Chainsmokers (3) Week Of December 29, 2018

This is the last countdown post of 2018. I hope everyone has a great year. And of course, later today, I'm going to post the Hits 1 Year-End countdown. So, look forward to that post. But first, we send you right to the countdown. So, let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So, let's get right into the countdown.

Last Week's #1 Song: The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
The Countdown:
#45. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#45)
#44. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (#44)
#43. Twenty One Pilots - My Blood (#41)
#42. Steve Aoki/BTS - Waste It On Me (#39)
#41. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey -The Middle (#40)
#40. Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful (Remix) (#42)
#39. George Ezra - Shotgun (#43)
#38. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (#38)
#37. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects (#33)
#36. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#36)
#35. Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity (#35)
#34. Lauv/Julia Michaels - There's No Way (#32)
#33. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#29)
#32. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#30)
#31. Mark Ronson/Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (#37)
#30. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#28)
#29. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess (#21)
#28. Shawn Mendes - Nervous (#26)
#27. David Guetta/Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone (#31)
#26. James Arthur - Empty Space (#34)
#25. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#15)
#24. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#24)
#23. Lauren Jauregui - Expectations (#23)
#22. Olly Murs - Moves (#22)
#21. Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me (#25)
#20. lovelytheband - Broken (#18)
#19. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#27)
#18. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#20)
#17. Ariana Grande - Breathin' (#19)
#16. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#12)
#15. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#13)
#14. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#14)
#13. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#11)
#12. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#9)
#11. Camila Cabello - Consequences (#17)
#10. The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks (#16)
#9. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#10)
#8. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones (#7)
#7. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies (#6)
#6. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#8)
#5. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#5)
#4. Halsey - Without Me (#4)
#3. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#2)
#2. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#3)
#1. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#1) [3rd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Halsey - Bad At Love (2nd and final week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

I'm glad James Arthur - Empty Space and Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (+8) are gaining airplay on pop radio charts. What a week for them!
Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (-10) unfortunately had a pretty big drop this week. I have to say, I wasn't very pleased about that. That is absolutely not the best way to end the year. This needs to move back up next year.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood: Good. It's still in the Top 5. I really hope this song stays in there in the beginning of next year.
4. Halsey - Without Me: I'm still waiting for this song to not hit #1 on here. If it hits #1 next year, I'm going to be mad. Let's see if it doesn't.
3. Panic! At The Disco p High Hopes: I did not expect this song to drop. At least it's still in the Top 3, so that's very good.
2. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier: I'm glad that it's almost back at the top. Itshould be pretty awesome if this song goes back to #1 later next year.
1. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. Of course, I'm glad that it's still there. I really don't have anything to say about that. Let's see if it could even hold the spot next year.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
2. Pitbull/Rhea - Ocean To Ocean
3. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Killer Queen
4. Lauren Daigle - You Say
5. Benny Blanco/Calvin Harris - I Found You
6. Dan + Shay - Speechless
7. SeeB/Bastille - Grip
8. Stephen Puth - Sexual Vibe
9. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
10. Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely
11. Imagine Dragons - Machine
12. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over
13. Charli XCX/Troye Sivan - 1999
14. Khalid - Better
15. Dean Lewis - Be Alright

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
19. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next

1 - Bad:
18. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
17. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
16. Imagine Dragons - Natural
15. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
13. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
12. Fall Out Boy -The Last Of The Real Ones
11. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
10. Ariana Grande - Breathin'
9. lovelytheband - Broken
8. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
7. Dan + Shay - Tequila
6. Anne-Marie - 2002
5. The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks
4. Camila Cabello - Consequences
3. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
2. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes

Total Score: 84/100 = 84% (B) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023