25,000 Pageview Special: My Top 10 Songs Of 2016

Hey my fellow bloggers! Today, my blog has passed over 25,000 pageviews. I would like to thank everyone for viewing my post. Now, for this special post, I decided to count down my Top 10 Songs Of 2016. We know it's going to be every song that made Hits 1. We won't go through my honorable mentions, so let's get to my Top 10 Songs of 2016.

10. Panic! At The Disco - Death Of A Bachelor - Of course, High Hopes is actually my favorite song from them. But I gotta say, this one was amazing. I know this song wasn't as good as High Hopes, but it is still amazing. The horns in the beginning sounded marvelous, Brendon's vocals are fascinating, the lyrics are exactly what I'm a fan of, and that chorus was so amazing. It spent several weeks in the Top 10 on the countdown, which is amazing. What an amazing song.

9. Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You - Easily Zara's best song ever. I've been enjoying this song. Now, on to my opinion. Zara's vocals sounded absolutely incredible, the production sounded fantastic, I really love MNEK's contribution, and that chorus sounded absolutely remarkable. It did awesome on the countdown, too bad it didn't hit the Top 10, but it still did awesome. This is absolutely amazing.

8. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime - This is absolutely one of their best songs ever. I really really loved this song. The production here sounds shocking, Chris Martin's vocals are absolutely amazing, the lyrics are definitely fantastic, and I really fell in love with that chorus. It did do awesome on the countdown, unfortunately, it didn't hit the Top 10, but it actually still did awesome. This is absolutely a fantastic song.

7. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful - This is definitely her best song ever. It's definitely better than her other songs. If you guys haven't read my Year-End countdown post last year, I've pretty much discussed why this song was fantastic. The instrumentation is definitely amazing, Alessia's vocals are definitely remarkable, and that chorus sounded fantastic. What a fantastic song and I was actually pleased about this song spending several weeks in the Top 5. This is such a fantastic song.

6. The 1975 - The Sound - Of course, I've been enjoying a lot of their music on Alt Nation. But I gotta say, this song was absolutely the best song that I've ever heard from them. The instrumentation is definitely fantastic, the vocals sounded marvelous, the lyrics are incredible, and that chorus was heaven. And of course, I was actually pleased about it spend several weeks in the Top 10. What a heaven song.

5. Ellie Goulding - Something In The Way You Move - This is definitely Ellie's best song ever. The production sounded pretty heaven, Ellie's vocals are absolutely heaven, the lyrics are exactly fantastic, and wow. That chorus was unstoppable. It did spend several weeks in the Top 10 on the countdown, which is heaven. To me, this is such a heaven song.

4. The Strumbellas - Spirits - Of course, I heard this song a lot on Alt Nation before and it was definitely heaven. Everything on this song was heaven. The production was absolutely heaven, the vocals are so heaven, the lyrics are really heaven, and that chorus sounded pretty heaven. Though it did good on the countdown. I don't think it hit the Top 20 on the countdown, but I really think this song was heaven.

3. The Weeknd - In The Night - Absolutely their best song ever. This is definitely better than their other songs. The production on this one sounded heaven, the vocals sounded absolutely incredible, the lyrics are exactly what I'm a fan of, and wow. That chorus was just HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!! I was also very pleased about this song spending 1 week in the Top 5 on the countdown. This song was just heaven.

2. Zayn - Pillowtalk - This is definitely Zayn's best song ever. It's definitely better than his other songs. Now, on to my opinion. The production here sounded fascinating, Zayn's vocals are absolutely remarkable, the lyrics are incredible, and wow. That chorus sounded absolutely heaven. I was so pleased that it spent several weeks in the Top 5. Too bad it didn't hit #1, but this song was absolutely heaven.

1. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer - This is it. My #1 song of 2016. Though this song wasn't as good as Something Just Like This, but it is still heaven. It's a nice duet between Andrew and Halsey. Andrew's vocals sounded incredible in this one, Halsey's vocals also sounded incredible in the second verse, I love when they both sing together in the chorus, and that drop sounded absolutely heaven. Of course, the drop in this song sounded a lot like kazoos, which is interesting. I was actually extremely pleased about this song spending 8 weeks at the top on the countdown. This was such an extremely heaven song.

And there you have it, those were my Top 10 Songs Of 2016. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. The next special post is going to be at 50,000 pageviews. So look forward to that. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about this post.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. What’s wrong with that song, Waffle?

      Delete
    2. 1. Why nearly a month later?

      2. Though this song wasn't as grating as Siren, but it is still grating. It's a grating duet between Andrew and Halsey. Andrew's vocals sounded grating in this one, Halsey's vocals also sounded grating in the second verse, I loathe when they both sing together in the chorus, and that drop sounded absolutely grating. Of course, the drop in this song sounded a lot like earrape, which is grating. I was actually extremely pissed about this song spending 8 weeks at the top on the countdown. This was such an extremely grating song.

      Delete
    3. 😂😂😂😂😂 You actually copies what I said. Nice opinion.

      Delete
  2. Closer is great Waffle sorry
    Pillow talk sucks, In the night is very meh, Spirits is irrelevant and shouldn't be considered. SITWYM is good, The Sound is very meh, STYB is overrated, AOAL is great, NFY is great, and DOAB is good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matthew: Thanks for your thoughts.

      Chase: I know why you hate Closer. It’s because you are tired of hearing it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Pillowtalk was actually heaven. What’s wrong with it, Nick?

      Delete
  4. Dang... great list! How about Can’t Stop the Feeling, Heathens (that was 2016, right?) and 24K magic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can’t Stop the Feeling was actually amazing, Heathens wasn’t a great song, it’s just good, and 24K Magic was so awesome.

      Delete
  5. all those are better than the majority of songs on this list Ktork

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ATR!!!!! I have amazing news. I have hit 100 pageviews on my blog. Here is my 100 pageview special!!!!!

    https://grandpasmusicalblogspot.blogspot.com/2019/01/100-pageview-special-top-10-worst-songs.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think ATR’s list is great too. Honestly, I know everyone has different tastes in music. It’s what makes the world go ‘round. I just love a good dance song too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023