Halsey (3) Week Of January 26, 2019

WHY ARE WE STILL IN THE DARK AGES OF THE COUNTDOWN?????!!!!! Seriously. Whoever voting for the bad #1 song this week just seriously needs to stop. We need a better #1 song next week. Anyway. We'll get more on that later. But for now, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle [GOODBYE YOU PIECE OF TRASH!!!!!!!!!!]

Last Week's #1 Song: Halsey - Without Me
The Countdown:
#45. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (#45)
#44. Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me (#35)
#43. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (#41)
#42. Jennifer Lopez - Limitless (#42)
#41. Steve Aoki/BTS - Waste It On Me (#38)
#40. Lauv/Julia Michaels - There's No Way (#39) [DON'T DROP, MOVE UP!!!!!!!!!!]
#39. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess (#37)
#38. George Ezra - Shotgun (#43)
#37. Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity (#40)
#36. Panicv! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#36)
#35. Benny Blanco/Calvin Harris - I Found You (DEBUT)
#34. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#34)
#33. Selena Gomez - Back To You (#33)
#32. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#32)
#31. Mark Ronson/Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (#27)
#30. lovelytheband - Broken (#30)
#29. Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely (#31)
#28. James Arthur - Empty Space (#26)
#27. Ariana Grande - Breathin' (#20) [NO!!!!!!!!!!]
#26. Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones (#24)
#25. Camila Cabello - Consequences (#29)
#24. The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks (#28)
#23. Lauren Jauregui - Expectations (#23)
#22. Khalid - Better (#21)
#21. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#18)
#20. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life (#25)
#19. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#22)
#18. David Guetta/Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone (#15)
#17. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#16)
#16. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#19)
#15. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#17)
#14. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies (#5)
#13. Imagine Dragons - Machine (#14)
#12. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#11)
#11. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#8)
#10. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#7)
#9. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#10)
#8. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#9)
#7. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#12)
#6. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#13)
#5. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#6)
#4. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#4)
#3. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#2)
#2. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#3)
#1. Halsey - Without Me (#1) [3rd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Imagine Dragons - Thunder (5th and final week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (+7) has finally made a big jump back in the Top 10 this week! What a week for them!
Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me is unfortunately on its way out of here. But what's tied for the biggest drop this week which I'm not too thrilled about is that Khalid/Normani - Love Lies (-9) has dropped all the way out of the Top 10. At least it's still in the Top 20, so that's pretty good.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Benny Blanco/Calvin Harris - I Found You: This is such an awesome song. Of course, Calvin's not allowed to take vocals when he features someone. He only takes vocals when it's just a solo single from him. But in this one, he actually took some vocals. Benny did a nice job working on the production and Calvin's vocals are so awesome. I really love the chorus. Let's see how this one does.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood: It re-entered the Top 5 this week. I'm glad to see this song back in there.
4. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier: This has been in the Top 5 for a long time. But don't worry. The song won't fade on me.
3. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling: Can we please let this song go back at the top? I really hope so next week.
2. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes: I was so pleased about this song being back at that spot. I somehow still want this song at that spot.
1. Halsey - Without Me: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm so done with you voters for still voting for this song at the top. They seriously needed to stop. Like now. Though the song itself is not awful, I do not hate it, I just don't like it.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Lauren Daigle - You Say
2. Jake Miller - Wait For You
3. Post Malone - Wow.
4. Dean Lewis - Be Alright
5. Sabrina Carpenter - Sue Me
6. SeeB/Bastille - Grip
7. lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
8. Pitbull/Rhea - Ocean To Ocean
9. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over
10. Gesaffelstein/The Weeknd - Lost In The Fire
11. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More
12. Sam Smith/Normani - Dancing With A Stranger (DEBUT)
13. Stephen Puth - Sexual Vibe
14. Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode
15. Charli XCX/Troye Sivan - 1999

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Sam Smith/Normani - Dancing With A Stranger: This is just amazing. Sam's vocals are very amazing on this one and Normani's contribution was so amazing. The production is also amazing, and that chorus was just spectacular. Now, this song needs to debut the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
19. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next

1 - Bad:
18. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
17. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
16. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine
15. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
13. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
12. Imagine Dragons - Machine
11. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
10. Dan + Shay - Speechless
9. David Guetta/Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone
8. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
7. Dan + Shay - Tequila
6. Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
5. Anne-Marie - 2002
4. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho
3. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
2. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
TIE: 1. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes

Total Score: 84/100 = 84% (B) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. First place!!!

    ATR: I love your new post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Nick, that's not nice to tell me what to do I can say first place if I want to.

      Delete
    3. ATR please delete Nick's comment for me? That's so inappropriate.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. Nick I told you to stop telling me what to do that's not polite.

      Delete
    6. Inappropriate = Bad

      Family-friendly = Good

      Delete
    7. Good friend = Nice

      Bad friend = Mean

      Delete
    8. Cardi B = Offset

      Beyonce = Jay Z

      Wiz Khalifa = you

      Delete
    9. Nick, it is not okay to tell Chase what to do. It’s very inappropriate.

      Delete
  2. Okay, I've got good news.










    I have to tell you that Fall Out Boy just released a new song with death rapper Lil Peep and live rapper ILoveMakonnen called "I've Been Waiting." It is really catchy. I love it. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #teamwaffle
    #teamnickperkins
    #teamatr
    #teamnoadamlevine
    #teammileswashcalus
    #teamtrance1317
    #teamadriancarrazco
    #teamnickiminaj
    #teamnocardib.
    #teambeberexha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chase stop bullying me about my music :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Enough Nick!!!! Please stop saying No you don't say that it's very inappropriate. ATR please delete his comment for me, thanks. That is very rude also.

      Delete
  8. Chris Brown = Undecided
    Migos = Bad & Boujee
    Lauren Daigle = You Say
    Panic! at the Disco = Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    Backstreet Boys = No Place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023