Panic! At The Disco (2) Week Of March 16, 2019

I really hope everyone has a great St. Patrick's Day weekend. Though what's super amazing about this countdown is that our lone exit this week was in my Bottom 10 songs of last year. I was so pleased about that. That's all I have to say, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
The Countdown:
#45. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess (#44)
#44. lovelytheband - Broken (#45)
#43. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (#43)
#42. Jennifer Lopez - Limitless (#41)
#41. George Ezra - Shotgun (#42)
#40. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#40)
#39. SeeB/Bastille - Grip (#24)
#38. Stephen Puth - Sexual Vibe (#34)
#37. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#36)
#36. Post Malone - Wow. (#35)
#35. Lauren Daigle - You Say (#26)
#34. Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies (#30)
#33. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#38)
#32. Zedd/Katy Perry - 365 (#28)
#31. Cardi B./Bruno Mars - Please Me (#16)
#30. Avril Lavigne -Tell Me It's Over (#19) [WHAT?????!!!!!]
#29. Jake Miller - Wait For You (#32)
#28. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#27)
#27. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#29)
#26. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#25)
#25. Grandson - Apologize (#33)
#24. Khalid - Better (#23)
#23. Sabrina Carpenter - Sue Me (#31)
#22. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#17)
#21. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#21)
#20. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#11)
#19. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#37)
#18. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More (#22)
#17. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#20)
#16. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#18)
#15. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#13)
#14. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#13)
#13. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#15)
#12. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#12)
#11. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#7)
#10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#10)
#9. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#9)
#8. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#6)
#7. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (DEBUT)
#6. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#2)
#5. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#5)
#4. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#8)
#3. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#3)
#2. Halsey - Without Me (#4)
#1. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#1) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Hailee Steinfeld/Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/Watt - Let Me Go (1st and only week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

I'm glad to see Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (+18) having the biggest jump this week as it enters the Top 20. What a week for them!
I'm not too thrilled about the big drop this week from SeeB/Bastille - Grip as it dropped out of the Top 30. Aside from that, what's also tied for the biggest drop this week is Cardi B./Bruno Mars - Please Me (-15) as it dropped all the way out of the Top 30 from the Top 20. I'm actually okay with that.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Jonas Brothers - Sucker: They finally made their biggest return on the countdown this week. Of course, I've been enjoying their older music back then. Now, this song was such an amazing song. Their vocals are amazing, the production is so amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. And of course, I was actually surprised that this song debuted all the way up in the Top 10. And with it's debut in the Top 10, this is most likely going to spend a lot of weeks at the top. Something tells me that this song is going to be The Middle of 2019. Let's see if it happens.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly: I'm actually okay with this song still at that spot. It's just mediocre.
4. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I'm so glad to see that. This song is definitely better than Thank U, Next. Ariana's vocals are really good, the production is amazing, the lyrics are so nice, and I love the chorus. Let's see if this should be her first #1 song on here.
3. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier: I'm glad that this song was still at that spot. This song has been doing pretty good on here.
2. Halsey - Without Me: Oh no! It's back in the Top 3! Come on, this song needs to not go back to the top. I'm so tired of hearing this song.
1. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: Holding the top spot for the 2nd week in a row. I'm glad it's still there. Let's see if it'll stay there for a little bit longer.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close (DEBUT)
2. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde
3. lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
4. Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
5. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah
6. Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend
7. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime
8. FLETCHER - Undrunk (DEBUT)
9. Austin Brown - In Betweenin'
10. Ally Brooke - Low Key
11. Kelsy Karter - Harry
12. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (DEBUT)
13. LSD (Labrinth/Sia/Diplo)/Lil Wayne - Genius (Remix)
14. P!nk - Walk Me Home
15. Kygo/Valerie Broussard - Think About You

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close: This was such an awesome EDM song. This is just a step up from I Wanna Know. The production was so awesome, I love the vocals, the lyrics are nice, the chorus was awesome, and the drop was awesome. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

FLETCHER - Undrunk: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. I've already explained why this song was amazing when it debuted the American Top 40 a couple of weeks ago. The production is amazing, her vocals shine pretty much throughout the whole song, the lyrics are outstanding, and that chorus was amazing. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored: This song was just decent. I've also already explained why this song was decent when it debuted the American Top 40 a couple of weeks ago. There's nothing interesting about this song. Ariana's vocals in this one are awesome, but I'm not huge on the production. However, my thoughts would change in a few more listens. And if my thoughts do change, it'll either change to green or red. I really hope it's green.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower

1 - Bad:
19. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
18. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine
16. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
15. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
14. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
13. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
12. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
11. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
10. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More
9. Dan + Shay - Tequila
8. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
7. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
6. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired
5. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
4. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
3. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho
2. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
TIE: 1. Dean Lewis - Be Alright

Total Score: 89/100 = 89% (B+) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. Apologize is like the definition of grating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s in your opinion. But to me, it’s not.

      Delete
  2. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: H.E.R. - Hard Place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023