Jonas Brothers (1) Week Of March 30, 2019

So I’m now on Spring Break. Not much to say about this countdown, but unfortunately we lost a song that’s in my Top 3 songs of this year and it will forever be missed. Other than that, the countdown was still awesome. That’s all I have to say, so let’s get to it! Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Sabrina Carpenter - Sue Me
Backstreet Boys - Don’t Go Breaking My Heart

Last Week’s #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
The Countdown:
#45. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (#45)
#44. Bebe Rexha - I’m A Mess (#44)
#43. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#41)
#42. Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies (#42)
#41. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#33)
#40. Austin Brown - In Betweenin’ (DEBUT)
#39. Kelsy Karter - Harry (#39)
#38. LSD (Labrinth/Sia/Diplo)/Lil Wayne - Genius (Remix) (#35)
#37. Madison Beer - Hurts Like Hell (#36)
#36. Post Malone - Wow. (#40)
#35. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#28)
#34. P!nk - Walk Me Home (DEBUT)
#33. Jake Miller - Wait For You (#27)
#32. Cardi B./Bruno Mars - Please Me (#31)
#31. Zedd/Katy Perry - 365 (#38)
#30. Grandson - Apologize (#26)
#29. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#20)
#28. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#25)
#27. Maren Morris - Girl (#32)
#26. Khalid - Better (#24)
#25. YUNGBLUD/Halsey/Travis Barker - 11 Minutes (#23)
#24. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#21)
#23. Meghan Trainor - All The Ways (#30)
#22. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I’ve Been Waiting (#29)
#21. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I’m So Tired (#18)
#20. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More (#17)
#19. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#22)
#18. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#16)
#17. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#13)
#16. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#37)
#15. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#15)
#14. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#12)
#13. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#7)
#12. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#4)
#11. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#6)
#10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#9)
#9. Imagine Dragons -  Bad Liar (#19)
#8. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#11)
#7. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#8)
#6. Halsey - Without Me (#5)
#5. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#14)
#4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#10)
#3. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#3)
#2. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#1)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#2) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (4 of 9 weeks at #1)

This Week’s Mover and Shaker:

Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (+21) has been going strong on here after it’s comeback. They had the best week ever.
Anne-Marie - 2002 (-9) is about to be off the pop radio charts. Though it did had a nice run on here. I know this song was old, but I’m never going to get sick of this one because it is amazing.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Austin Brown - In Betweenin’: This song was just mediocre. Though this song was kinda catchy, but I don’t see the appeal of this song and I don’t really like his voice. I find his voice to be childish. I’d be okay if this one does great on here.

P!nk - Walk Me Home: This is the only great debut this week. Now, this song was such an amazing
song. The production is so amazing, P!nk’s vocals are absolutely outstanding, and that chorus was what I enjoyed. Let’s see if this one does amazing on here.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love: It debuted the Top 5 this week. Somehow I just knew it was going to be in the Top 5 on here. I know it’s in there because two of them are Hits 1’s favorites. Now, back to my opinion. This was such an amazing song. But unfortunately, we don’t get to hear Andrew Taggart’s vocals on here. But still, the song was amazing. The production was amazing, the vocals are amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, the drop was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. Let’s see if it’ll be at the top soon.
4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes: It re-entered the Top 5 this week! Woohoo! I was very pleased to see that. Let’s see how long it can stay in here.
3. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho: I was really hoping this song should be her first #1 song on here, because this song was pretty heaven. I’m going to keep voting for this song at the top.
2. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: It dropped out of the top spot. Though it did had a nice run at the top by a few weeks at #1.
1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: I’m so glad that this song made it to the top. It went to the top for it’s 3rd week on here, which ties the record for the quickest run at #1 that’s originally held by Adele - Hello. I highly doubt it’s going to stay at the top for a long time. Let’s see if it does.

Now, let’s review this week’s Hit Bound:

1. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah
2. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me
3. Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us 
4. Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend 
5. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close
6. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing’s Not A Crime 
7. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You (DEBUT)
8. lovelytheband - Maybe, I’m Afraid
9. Ally Brooke - Low Key
10. Ava Max - So Am I
11. Lizzo - Juice (DEBUT)
12. FLETCHER - Undrunk
13. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored
14. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde
15. Kygo/Valerie Broussard - Think About You

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Ciara - Thinkin Bout You: She finally made her return this week. And of course, I’ve been enjoying her older music back then. Now this song was such an amazing song. The production is marvelous, Ciara’s vocals are absolutely amazing, and wow. That chorus was absolutely heaven. Here’s to hoping it should be on the countdown soon.

Lizzo - Juice: This song was just decent. I’ll admit that the production is fine. But I’m not a fan of her voice. So yeah. It’s just decent. However, my thoughts would change in a couple of more listens. And if my opinions do change, it’ll either change to green or red. I really hope it’s green. I’d be okay if this one debuts the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower

1 - Bad:
19. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
18. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine
16. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
15. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
14. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
13. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
12. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
11. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
10. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More
9. Dan + Shay - Tequila
8. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
7. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Di You Love
6. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow
5. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
4. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
3. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
2. Dean Lewis - Be Alright

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 89/100 = 89% (B+) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. Hi and hello again. ATR, I have to say I love your new post. It's looking nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023