Jonas Brothers (2) Week Of April 6, 2019

I really hope everyone has a great Spring Break. We are now entering the second quarter of the year. As for the countdown, we only had one horrifying exit this week, which was amazing. That's all I have to say, about this one, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Zedd/Katy Perry - 365
Kelsy Karter - Harry
Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You

Last Week's #1 Song: Jonas Brothers - Sucker
The Countdown:
#45. Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess (#44)
#44. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (#45)
#43. Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies (#42)
#42. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#41)
#41. Madison Beer - Hurts Like Hell (#37)
#40. LSD (Labrinth/Sia/Diplo)/Lil Wayne - Genius (Remix) (#38)
#39. Meghan Trainor - All The Ways (#23)
#38. Cardi B./Bruno Mars - Please Me (#32)
#37. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#35)
#36. Post Malone - Wow. (#36)
#35. Maren Morris - Girl (#27)
#34. Lizzo - Juice (DEBUT)
#33. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#29)
#32. Ally Brooke - Low Key (DEBUT)
#31. Grandson - Apologize (#30)
#30. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (DEBUT)
#29. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#22)
#28. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#29)
#27. YUNGBLUD/Halsey/Travis Barker - 11 Minutes (#25)
#26. Jake Miller - Wait For You (#33)
#25. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More (#20)
#24. Khalid - Better (#26)
#23. P!nk - Walk Me Home (#34)
#22. Austin Brown - In Betweenin' (#40)
#21. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#24)
#20. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#19)
#19. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#18)
#18. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#15)
#17. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#16)
#16. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#21)
#15. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#7)
#14. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#17)
#13. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#4)
#12. Dan + Dhay - Tequila (#14)
#11. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#8)
#10. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#11)
#9. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#10)
#8. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#9)
#7. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#13)
#6. Halsey - Without Me (#6)
#5. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#2)
#4. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#12)
#3. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#5)
#2. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#3)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#1) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (5 of 9 weeks at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

Austin Brown - In Betweenin' (+18) took a big jump this week. I'm actually okay with that, because it is mediocre.
I'm not too thrilled about that big drop this week from Meghan Trainor - All The Ways (-16). This seriously needs to move up.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Lizzo - Juice: This song is just decent. I'm not a fan of her voice. Her voice in this one sounds weird. But I'll admit that the production was fine. The chorus in this one was okay. So yeah. It's just a decent song. Let's see how far it gets on here.

Ally Brooke - Low Key: What a crappy song. I really have no idea what's going on with this song. The production in this one was bland and generic, Ally's vocals are very awful, the lyrics are a huge piece of trash, and that chorus was so egregious. And what else I heard about this song is that it's her talking about how she wants Tyga to have sex with her, which was so awkward. This seriously needs to do poorly on this countdown. I had it with this song.

Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah: The best countdown debut this week. This was such an amazing song. I know it's because she has been a very talented singer. I really love every song from her. Though the song wasn't as good as I'm A Mess, but it is still amazing. Bebe's vocals shine pretty much throughout the whole song, the production was amazing, ther lyrics are amazing, and that chorus was amazing. Let's see if this should do amazing on here.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: I really don't want this song to drop. I would like it to stay in there for a little while longer.
4. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly: It re-entered the Top 5 this week. I'm actually okay with that. Let's see how this song does here.
3. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love: I'm glad to see this song making the Top 3 this week. Let's see if this should be at the top soon.
2. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho: It's almost there. I really hope this song goes to #1 next week, because this song was pretty heaven. I'm going to vote for this song at #1 on here.
1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Holding the top spot for the 2nd week in a row. I'm glad it's still there. Let's see how long it can stay in here even more.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Kygo/Valerie Broussard - Think About You
2. lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
3. Jordan McGraw - Flexible (DEBUT)
4. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
5. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime
6. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde
7. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You
8. Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend
9. Jonas Brothers - Cool (DEBUT)
10. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (DEBUT)
11. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me
12. Ava Max - So Am I
13. FLETCHER - Undrunk
14. Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
15. NOTD/Feliz Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Jordan McGraw - Flexible: What an awesome song. The production in this one was awesome, Jordan's vocals are awesome, the lyrics are what I'm a fan of, and the chorus was outstanding. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

Jonas Brothers - Cool: Since Sucker hit #1 on the countdown, this song now debuts Hit Bound.Though it wasn't as good as Sucker, but it is still outstanding. The production was outstanding, their vocals sounded amazing, and that chorus is what I stand for. I'll have more words on this when it debuts the countdown. Let's see if it does soon.

MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less: This song was just mediocre. There's nothing interesting about this song. MAX's vocals in this one are awesome, but I'm not huge on the production and I don't like Quinn XCII's verse. I'll be okay if this song debuts the countdown.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower

1 - Bad:
19. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
18. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine
16. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
15. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
14. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
13. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
12. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
11. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
10. Dan + Shay - Tequila
9. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
8. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired
7. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
6. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow
5. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
4. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
3. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
2. Dean Lewis - Be Alright

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 89/100 = 89% (B+) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023