Jonas Brothers (4) Week Of April 20, 2019

I really hope my fellow bloggers are having an awesome Easter weekend. As for the countdown, I don't have much to say. Though we did lose a song that's in my Top 5 songs of this year, and it'll forever be missed. That's all I have to say, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Grandson - Apologize

Last Week's #1 Song: Jonas Brothers - Sucker
The Countdown:
#45. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#44)
#44. Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies (#45)
#43. Maren Morris - Girl (#42)
#42. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#43)
#41. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#37)
#40. Cardi B./Bruno Mars - Please Me (#41)
#39. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More (#34)
#38. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (DEBUT)
#37. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#38)
#36. FLETCHER - Undrunk (#40)
#35. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#33)
#34. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#36)
#33. Austin Brown - In Betweenin' (#30)
#32. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You (#31)
#31. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#20)
#30. Jake Miller - Wait For You (#35)
#29. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#15)
#28. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#26)
#27. Post Malone - Wow. (#23)
#26. YUNGBLUD/Halsey/Travis Barker - 11 Minutes (#24)
#25. Ally Brooke - Low Key (#21)
#24. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#32)
#23. Lizzo - Juice (#27)
#22. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#18)
#21. Khalid - Better (#17)
#20. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde (#28)
#19. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#29)
#18. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#14)
#17. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#13)
#16. P!nk - Walk Me Home (#22)
#15. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (#25)
#14. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#16)
#13. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#8)
#12. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (#19)
#11. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#6)
#10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#7)
#9. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#12)
#8. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#11)
#7. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#10)
#6. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#9)
#5. Halsey - Without Me (#5)
#4. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#4)
#3. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#2)
#2. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#3)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#1) [4th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (7 of 9 weeks at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting and Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (+10) both had the biggest jump this week as they both made the Top 20. I'm actually okay with that, because both of them are just decent.
Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (-14) is unfortunately on it's way out of here. I'd rather let this song be back in the Top 20. Let's see if it'll move back up next week.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road: I know everyone thinks it's a country song because the song has a couple of country elements. But it actually isn't. It's just a crappy trap song that nobody wants to hear. Now, as far as the song goes, it's definitely a garbagy song. Lil Nas X's vocals are definitely grating in this one. He really is not a great singer. Other than that, the production and the beat is terrible. Though I could say that Billy Ray somewhat saved the song. But I gotta admit that this song was a garbage song to listen to. And of course, this is probably going to end up being in my Bottom 10 songs of this year. I really hope this one does poorly on this countdown, because I am so tired of hearing this song on here or ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Halsey - Without Me: Why is it not dropping? Come on, this song has been on here for a long time. I really want this song to drop next week, because this song was just bad.
4. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love: I'm still waiting for this song to be back in the Top 3. Let's see if it does next week.
3. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: I did not expect this song to drop. I somehow still want this song in the Top 5 on here.
2. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho: It seems like this song is probably going to end up being the One Foot of 2019. I really hope it doesn't, I really want this song to go to #1, because this song was pretty heaven. I'm going to have to keep voting for this song for #1.
1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Holding the top spot for the 4th week in a row. This song seems like it must be doing strong on here. Though I do prefer a different song at #1, but we'll see how long it stays in that spot.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Jennifer Lopez/French Montana - Medicine
2. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
3. Kygo/Valerie Broussard - Think About You
4. Jordan McGraw - Flexible
5. The Chainsmokers - Kills You Slowly
6. Jonas Brothers - Cool
7. SZA/The Weeknd/Travis Scott - Power Is Power (DEBUT)
8. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's With A Crime
9. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less
10. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (DEBUT)
11. Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
12. Ava Max - So Am I
13. BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv
14. lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
15. Bazzi - Paradise (DEBUT)

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

SZA/The Weeknd/Travis Scott - Power Is Power: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This was such an interesting collaboration. Though the collaboration reminds me of the Black Panther soundtrack, because they had two songs with Kendrick Lamar from that album that were on here. First off, The Weeknd brought us Pray For Me, which I think it's an awesome song. But then, I got sick of it when it is still on the countdown. Though the song grew back on me. Then after, SZA brings us All The Stars, which was my favorite song from that album. And of course, it also landed at #3 on my Top 10 songs of last year. As far as the song goes, this song was such an amazing song. Both of them sounded amazing, and Travis Scott sounded so much better than his other songs in his verse. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

Billie Eilish - Bad Guy: I heard this song a lot on Alt Nation. But I gotta say, this song was just a decent song. Though it's a step up from Bury A Friend. The production was okay, Billie's vocals are just decent, and that chorus was just okay. I'll be fine if it makes the countdown.

Bazzi - Paradise: What an outstanding song. Though it's not as good as Beautiful, but it is still outstanding. The production is marvelous, Bazzi's vocals are outstanding, the lyrics are definitely amazing, and that chorus was absolutely spectacular. I'll have more words on this when it debuts the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
None

1 - Bad:
20. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
19. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
18. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting
17. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
16. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
15. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
14. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
13. Dan + Shay - Speechless
12. P!nk - Walk Me Home
11. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
10. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
9. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah
8. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
7. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired
6. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
5. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde
4. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow
3. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
2. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID, ATR! It’s like I wrote this blog myself ���� Nice work! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023