AT40: Ariana Grande (4) Week Of April 20, 2019

Hey guys. First of all, I apologized about the very long delay. I've been so busy the past weeks. But I'll try and catch up on my posts. But first, let's get to this late AT40 post. Nothing much to say about this one, so let's get to it. Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Zedd/Katy Perry - 365
Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman

Last Week's #1 Song: Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
The Countdown:
#40. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#25)
#39. lovelytheband - Broken (#38)
#38. Khalid - Talk (DEBUT)
#37. Maroon 5/Cardi B. - Girls Like You (#35)
#36. Billie Eilish - When The Party's Over (#39)
#35. Post Malone - Better Now (#34)
#34. Alessia Cara - Out Of Love (#37)
#33. Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful (Remix) (#32)
#32. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (DEBUT)
#31. Ariana Grande - Breathin' (#30)
#30. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#36)
#29. Ally Brooke/Tyga - Low Key (#33)
#28. Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies (#27)
#27. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#22)
#26. Mabel - Don't Call Me Up (#31)
#25. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood (#23)
#24. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (#24)
#23. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#29)
#22. Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode (#20)
#21. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#26)
#20. Lauren Daigle - You Say (#21)
#19. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#16)
#18. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#19)
#17. FLETCHER - Undrunk (#18)
#16. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#12)
#15. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#17)
#14. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#9)
#13. Cardi B./Bruno Mars - Please Me (#14)
#12. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#15)
#11. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#10)
#10. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (#11)
#9. Post Malone - Wow. (#8)
#8. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#13)
#7. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#7)
#6. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#6)
#5. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#4)
#4. Khalid - Better (#5)
#3. Halsey - Without Me (#2)
#2. Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee - Close To Me (#3)
#1. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#1) [4th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (1 of 4 weeks at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It and Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (+6) has been gaining airplay on the pop radio charts. What a week for them!
Dan + Shay - Tequila (-15) is unfortunately on it's way out of here. Though it did had a nice run on the pop radio charts, which was still good.

New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:

Khalid - Talk: What an awesome song. This is just a step up from Better. The production in this one was awesome, Khalid's vocals sounded outstanding, and I love the lyrics. Let's see how this one does on here.

Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired: I've already explained why this song was amazing when it made the countdown. I know Lauv has been a talented singer. I really love every song from him. As far as the song goes, this was definitely amazing. The production was amazing, Lauv's vocals are so amazing, Troye's vocals are also amazing in the second verse, and that chorus was amazing. Everything on this song was amazing. I really hope this one becomes a hit.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside: I actually don't want this song to drop. I'd rather want it to stay in there, because this was such a heaven song.
4. Khalid - Better: I'm glad it's almost in the Top 3. Let's see if it'll be on here within the next week or so.
3. Halsey - Without Me: Great. It's finally dropping. Now, I want this song to be out of the Top 3 next week. This was just a bad song.
2. Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee - Close To Me: It's almost at the top. Now, I really want this song to be at the top next week. Let's see if it does.
1. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings: Holding the top spot for the 4th week in a row. This song has been going amazing at that spot. But I do want a different song to be at the top. But I'm still glad that it's still there.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
19. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next
18. Post Malone - Wow.

1 - Bad:
17. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
16. Cardi B./Bruno Mars - Please Me

3 - Decent:
15. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting
14. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
13. Khalid - Better
12. Lauren Daigle - You Say
11. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
10. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
9. FLETCHER - Undrunk
8. Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee - Close To Me
7. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
6. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
5. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
3. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
2. Dean Lewis - Be Alright

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 75/100 = 75% (C) [Decent]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023