Jonas Brothers (5) Week Of April 27, 2019

From what I heard is that the Billboard Music Awards is going to be held on May 1 on NBC. I'm looking forward to see their performances. I really hope they do a great job on them. I'll have more later on in my next countdown post. But for now, let's get to it. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More
Cardi B./Bruno Mars - Please Me
5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
Maren Morris - Girl
Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies

Last Week's #1 Song: Jonas Brothers - Sucker
The Countdown:
#45. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#44)
#44. Imagine Dragons - Natural (#45)
#43. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#42)
#42. FLETCHER - Undrunk (#36)
#41. Austin Brown - In Betweenin' (#33)
#40. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#37)
#39. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (DEBUT)
#38. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#35)
#37. Jake Miller - Wait For You (#30)
#36. Alessia Cara - Out Of Love (DEBUT)
#35. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde (#20)
#34. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (#38)
#33. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#28)
#32. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close (DEBUT)
#31. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You (#32)
#30. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (DEBUT)
#29. YUNGBLUD/Halsey/Travis Barker - 11 Minutes (#26)
#28. Lizzo - Juice (#23)
#27. Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend (DEBUT)
#26. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#29)
#25. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#18)
#24. Khalid - Better (#21)
#23. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#31)
#22. Post Malone - Wow. (#27)
#21. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#24)
#20. Ally Brooke - Low Key (#25)
#19. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#19)
#18. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (#12)
#17. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#22)
#16. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (#15)
#15. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#7)
#14. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#17)
#13. P!nk - Walk Me Home (#16)
#12. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#8)
#11. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#6)
#10. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#9)
#9. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#11)
#8. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#13)
#7. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#10)
#6. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#14)
#5. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#2)
#4. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#3)
#3. Halsey - Without Me (#5)
#2. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#4)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#1) [5th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be (1st and only week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine has finally made it back to the Top 30, which I'm glad to see. And what's also tied for the biggest jump this week is that Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (+8) has made it back to the Top 10. I was so pleased about that.
I'm not too thrilled about the biggest drop this week from Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde (-15). This needs to move back up.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: He finally made his first countdown appearance this week. As far as the song goes, it's such a nice piano ballad and I really love his voice. Though this song failed to be on  Hit Bound, so that's great. I've actually never seen an artist that I've never heard of before that didn't make it to Hit Bound but made it to the countdown before. I could see it do well on this countdown. Let's see if it does.

Alessia Cara - Out Of Love: What an outstanding song. It's definitely a step up from Trust My Lonely. Alessia's vocals sounded outstanding, the piano sounded amazing, the lyrics are marvelous, and that chorus was spectacular. Hopefully this song does better than her two previous songs.

NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close: What an awesome EDM song. It's definitely a step up from I Wanna Know. The production on this one was awesome, I really love the vocals, the lyrics are nice, the chorus was awesome, and the drop was awesome. Let's see how this one does on here.

MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less: This song was just mediocre. There's nothing interesting about this song. It's just a step down from Lights Down Low. Though Lights Down Low has grown back on me. Now, on to my opinion. MAX sounded awesome in this one, but I'm not huge on the production and I don't really like Quinn XCII's verse. Let's see how far this one gets.

Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend: I heard this song a lot on Alt Nation. But I gotta say, this song was just mediocre. I do know that this song has been doing great on the Alt-18, which was okay. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one wa weird, and Billie's vocals are okay. Though the chorus in this one was mediocre in this one. Let's see how far this one gets.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho: I really don't want this song to be out of here. I really want it to be at #1, because this was such a pretty heaven song.
4. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: I did not expect it to be out of the Top 3. Though I'm still glad that it's still in the Top 5.
3. Halsey - Without Me: Oh no! It's back in the Top 3! I'm honestly just so tired of hearing this song. This better drop and be out of here next week.
2. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love: It's almost at the top. But will it be #1 soon? We're going to have to wait and see.
1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Holding the top spot for the 5th week in a row. Wow. This song was definitely the king of this countdown this year. Let's see how long it can stay on here even more.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. SZA/The Weeknd/Travis Scott - Power Is Power
2. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy
3. Bazzi - Paradise
4. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME! (DEBUT)
5. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
6. Ava Max - So Am I
7. Jennifer Lopez/French Montana - Medicine
8. The Chainsmokers - Kills You Slowly
9. Jonas Brothers - Cool
10. lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
11. Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
12. BTS/Halsey- Boy With Luv
13. Kygo/Valerie Broussard - Think About You
14. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime
15. Jordan McGraw - Flexible

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!: What an amazing song. Though this song wasn't as good as Delicate, but it is still amazing. Taylor's vocals in this one sounded amazing and the production sounded marvelous. Even Brendon sounded amazing in his verse. And wow. That chorus was definitely heaven. I highly doubt it'll be on the countdown next week and debut high. Let's see if it does.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Ally Brooke - Low Key

1 - Bad:
19. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
18. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
17. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting
16. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
15. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
13. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
12. Dan + Shay - Speechless
11. P!nk - Walk Me Home
10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
9. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
8. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah
7. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
6. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired
5. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
3. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
2. Dean Lewis - Be Alright

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 85/100 = 85% (B) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023