Jonas Brothers (6) Week Of May 4, 2019

As far as the Billboard Music Awards go, I thought it was great. I really thought the performances were awesome. Not all of them are great, but a lot of them are just awesome. They did a great job with those performances. Anyway. Now, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown thi week.

Jake Miller - Wait For You
FLETCHER - Undrunk
Imagine Dragons - Natural

Last Week's #1 Song: Jonas Brothers - Sucker
The Countdown:
#45. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#43)
#44. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#45)
#43. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (#38)
#42. Austin Brown - In Betweenin' (#41)
#41. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#40)
#40. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime (DEBUT)
#39. Alessia Cara - Out Of Love (#36)
#38. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde (#35)
#37. Ally Brooke - Low Key (#20)
#36. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#39)
#35. BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv (DEBUT)
#34. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#33)
#33. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (#34)
#32. Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend (#27)
#31. Post Malone - Wow. (#22)
#30. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#25)
#29. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close (#32)
#28. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (#30)
#27. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#23)
#26. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#26)
#25. YUNGBLUD/Halsey/Travis Barker - 11 Minutes (#29)
#24. Lizzo - Juice (#28)
#23. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#15)
#22. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You (#31)
#21. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#21)
#20. Khalid - Better (#24)
#19. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#19)
#18. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#10)
#17. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (#18)
#16. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#17)
#15. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (#16)
#14. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#14)
#13. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME! (DEBUT)
#12. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#8)
#11. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#11)
#10. P!nk - Walk Me Home (#13)
#9. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#7)
#8. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#6)
#7. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#12)
#6. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#11)
#5. Halsey - Without Me (#3)
#4. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#4)
#3. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#5)
#2. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#2)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#1) [6th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same (1st and only week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

I was so pleased about Ciara - Thinkin Bout You (+9) being in the Top 30 this week. What a week for her!
Ally Brooke - Low Key (-17) finally had the biggest drop this week all the way out of the Top 30 from the Top 20! I was very pleased about that. Now, this needs to keep dropping and it needs to be out of here.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime: This is just a step up from Hey Look Ma, I Made It. Brendon's vocals sounded awesome in this one, the production is also awesome, and that chorus was just awesome. Let's see how this one does on here.

BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv: This was just a decent song. Though I'm not huge on the production on this one, but BTS's vocals sounded awesome. But what I also noticed about the song is that Halsey only sang a few lines and nothing else in this one, which wasn't good. I wish she could sing a few more lines in this one, because personally, I think she has been a talented singer. But overall, the song was pretty decent. Let's see how this one does.

Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!: The best countdown debut this week. This collaboration is easily one of the best collaborations ever. It's also two of Hits 1's favorites. I've already explained why this song was amazing last week. The production was marvelous and Taylor's vocals sounded amazing. Even Brendon's vocals sounded amazing in this one. And wow. That chorus in this one was just heaven. I highly doubt this one is going to become a hit. Let's see if it does.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Halsey - Without Me: Great. It's almost out of there. Can we please let this song leave here next week? Because to me, this is just a bad song.
4. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: I still want this song to stay in there. But let's see if it'll be back in the Top 3 soon.
3. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho: I'm glad to see this song back in the Top 3. Now can we please let this song be #1 soon? Because it's such a pretty heaven song.
2. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love: I'm still waiting for it to be at the top. Let's see if it does soon.
1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Holding the top spot for the 6th week in a row. Oh my gosh. This song has been doing amazing on this countdown. It's halfway there from tieing Hello, Shut Up And Dance, and Shake It Off's record for most weeks at #1. Let's see if it ties the record or not.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Kygo/Rita Ora - Carry On (DEBUT)
2. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (DEBUT)
3. Jennifer Lopez/French Montana - Medicine
4. Ava Max - So Am I
5. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up On Me (DEBUT)
6. The Chainsmokers - Kills You Slowly
7. Bazzi - Paradise
8. P!nk - Hustle (DEBUT)
9. Jonas Brothers - Cool
10. SZA/The Weeknd/Travis Scott - Power Is Power
11. Jordan McGraw - Flexible
12. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
13. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy
14. Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
15. lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Kygo/Rita Ora - Carry On: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This song now debuts Hit Bound replacing Think About You. I don't know why. Think About You is now my Lights Over Paris award for 2019. Though this song wasn't as good as Think About You, but it is still amazing. Now, on to my opinion. The production sounded amazing, Rita's vocals sounded amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, the drop was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: What an outstanding song. This is definitely a step up from Lost In Japan. Shawn's vocals sounded outstanding in this one. Other than that, the production sounded remarkable, and that chorus was definitely what I stand for. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown next week.

Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up On Me: This was just a decent song. This is definitely a step down from Give Love. Andy's vocals are decent in this one, but the production was great. However, my thoughts would change in a couple of more listens. And if my thoughts do change, it'll either change to green or red. I really hope it's green.

P!nk - Hustle: This song was just awesome. Though it wasn't as good as Walk Me Home, but it is still awesome. P!nk's vocals sounded amazing in this one, and the production sounded awesome. The chorus is what I enjoyed. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
None

1 - Bad:
20. Halsey - Without Me

2 - Mediocre:
19. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
18. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting
17. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
16. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
15. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
14. Khalid - Better
13. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
12. Dan + Shay - Speechless
11. P!nk - Walk Me Home
10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
9. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
8. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah
7. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
6. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired
5. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of summer - Who Do You Love
4. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!
3. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
2. Dean Lewis - Be Alright

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. First.

    Someone let me out of here, just joking. First of all Be Alright is not such a good song at all imo. Second of all ME! is still my favorite song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Chase, Be Alright in my opinion was so heaven. And I'm glad to hear that ME! is your favorite song.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023