Jonas Brothers (8) Week Of May 18, 2019

The countdown this week looks really good. Our exits this week are all crappy songs. I was so pleased to see that. Other than that, we have some amazing debuts this week. I really don't have anything else to say about this one, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

YUNGBLUD/Halsey/Travis Barker - 11 Minutes
Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next

Last Week's #1 Song: Jonas Brothers - Sucker
The Countdown:
#45. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde (#43)
#44. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#44)
#43. Ally Brooke - Low Key (#41)
#42. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#36)
#41. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (#37)
#40. Billie Eilish - When The Party's Over (#42)
#39. Jordan McGraw - Flexible (DEBUT)
#38. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#29)
#37. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#30)
#36. Alessia Cara - Out Of Love (#39)
#35. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#32)
#34. Jennifer Lopez/French Montana - Medicine (#33)
#33. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#22) [................]
#32. BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv (#20)
#31. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#34)
#30. Khalid - Better (#31)
#29. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime (#38)
#28. Post Malone - Wow. (#23)
#27. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#26)
#26. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (#24)
#25. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (#13)
#24. Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend (#28)
#23. Lizzo - Juice (#25)
#22. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#14)
#21. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close (#27)
#20. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#10)
#19. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You (#21)
#18. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#15)
#17. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (#35)
#16. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#18)
#15. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#19)
#14. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#7)
#13. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#6)
#12. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care (DEBUT)
#11. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#8)
#10. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#11)
#9. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#16)
#8. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#17)
#7. P!nk - Walk Me Home (#12)
#6. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#2)
#5. Halsey - Without Me (#3)
#4. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#5)
#3. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME! (#9)
#2. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#4)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#1) [8th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (8 of 9 weeks at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

I was so mad about Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (+18) being in the Top 20 this week. I so had it with this song. This better be out of here soon.
BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv and Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (-12) both had the biggest drop this week as they're out of the Top 20. I'm actually okay with that, because both of them are just decent songs.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Jordan McGraw - Flexible: He finally made his first countdown appearance this week. Now, for this song, this was awesome. The production sounded awesome, Jordan has an awesome voice, I'm a fan of the lyrics, and that chorus sounded outstanding. Let's see how this one does on here.

Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care: What an amazing song. Though this song wasn't as good as Perfect, but it is still amazing. This was such an interesting collaboration. Now, on to the song. I've already explained why this song was amazing last week. The production sounded remarkable, Ed's vocals sounded amazing, Justin's vocals also sound amazing in his contribution, and I really love that chorus. Let's see if this one does amazing on here.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Halsey - Without Me: It's almost out of here. Now, this song needs to be out of here next week. I had it with this song.
4. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho: I'm so glad that it's going back up. Now, I want this song to be back in the Top 3 and then let it be at the top spot, because this was a pretty heaven song. It's going to be pretty bad if it doesn't.
3. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I was so happy to see that. As what I said before in my other posts, this was such an amazing song. The production sounded marvelous and Taylor's vocals sounded amazing. Even Brendon sounded amazing in his contribution. And wow. That chorus sounded heaven. Now, let's see if it'll be at the top soon.
2. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love: Great. It's almost there. It'll be nice if this song goes to the top on here, because two of them are Hits 1's favs. Let's see if it does soon.
1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Holding the top spot for the 8th week in a row. What is going on with you voters? This song has been doing super amazing on here. I'm so glad that this song is still at the top. This only needs 4 more weeks at that spot to tie the record for most weeks at #1. I really hope it does.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Kygo/Rita Ora - Carry On
2. Halsey - Nightmare (DEBUT)
3. Bazzi - Paradise
4. Khalid - Talk
5. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
6. The Chainsmokers - Kills You Slowly
7. Ava Max - So Am I
8. Jonas Brothers - Cool
9. SZA/The Weeknd/Travis Scott - Power Is Power
10. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up On Me
11. Mabel - Don't Call Me Up
12. P!nk - Hustle
13. Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
14. Martin Garrix/Macklemore/Patrick Stump - Summer Days (DEBUT)
15. lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Halsey - Nightmare: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. What an amazing song. This is so much better than Without Me. Everything on this song is so much better. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded amazing, Halsey's vocals are heaven, and that chorus sounded absolutely marvelous. I really hope this song should be on the countdown within the next week or so.

Martin Garrix/Macklemore/Patrick Stump - Summer Days: This was such an outstanding EDM song. The production in this one sounded awesome, Macklemore nailed the verses, Patrick's vocals in the chorus sounded amazing, and I really enjoyed the drop. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road
19. Halsey - Without Me

1 - Bad:
None

2 - Mediocre:
18. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
16. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
15. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
14. P!nk - Walk Me Home
13. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
12. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
11. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You
10. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care
9. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
8. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You
7. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired
6. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
5. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me
4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
3. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!
2. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 89/100 = 89% (B+) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. First.


    ATR I am going to tell you this is very important and I know that a lot of things is awesome in that age. I can't describe how I feel about you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023