Jonas Brothers (10) Week Of June 1, 2019

So the month of June has finally come upon us. As far as the countdown went, it's looking awesome. We finally lost a song that's in my Bottom 10 songs of this year, which was amazing. Other than that, we have some amazing debuts this week. That's all I have to say, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah
Ally Brooke - Low Key

Last Week's #1 Song: Jonas Brothers - Sucker
The Countdown:
#45. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#45)
#44. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#38)
#43. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#43)
#42. Khalid - Better (#34)
#41. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#40)
#40. Billie Eilish - When The Party's Over (#41)
#39. Post Malone - Wow. (#31)
#38. Alessia Cara - Out Of Love (#36)
#37. Jordan McGraw - Flexible (#39)
#36. Jennifer Lopez/French Montana - Medicine (#29)
#35. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#37)
#34. SZA/The Weeknd/Travis Scott - Power Is Power (DEBUT)
#33. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#30)
#32. Lizzo - Juice (#22)
#31. Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend (#33)
#30. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close (#20)
#29. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (#23)
#28. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#17)
#27. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#28)
#26. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You (#24)
#25. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime (#35)
#24. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (#19)
#23. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#25)
#22. BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv (#32)
#21. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#21)
#20. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#12)
#19. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier (DEBUT)
#18. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (#27)
#17. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#16)
#16. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#15)
#15. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#13)
#14. Halsey - Nightmare (#14)
#13. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#18)
#12. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#26)
#11. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#7)
#10. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care (#11)
#9. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#4)
#8. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#6)
#7. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#10)
#6. Halsey - Without Me (#2) [FINALLY!!!!!!]
#5. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#5)
#4. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#8)
#3. P!nk - Walk Me Home (#9)
#2. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME! (#3)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#1) [10th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (1st and only week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

I'm so pleased to see Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (+14) back in the Top 20. Now, this better make the Top 10 soon.
I'm not too thrilled about the big drop this week from Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (-11). I really hope this should be back in the Top 20 soon.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

SZA/The Weeknd/Travis Scott - Power Is Power: The best countdown debut this week. What an amazing song. This was absolutely one of the best collaborations ever. The collaboration reminds me of the Black Panther soundtrack, because they had two songs with Kendrick Lamar from the album. First off, The Weeknd brought us Pray For Me, which I enjoyed at first, but then I got sick of it when it is still on the countdown and now the song has grown on me again. And then after that, SZA brings us All The Stars, which was my favorite song from the album and it landed at #3 on my Top 10 songs of last year. As far as the song goes, it's amazing. This was one of the songs taken from the Game Of Thrones soundtrack. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded amazing, both of them sounded amazing throughout the entire song, and Travis sounded so much better than his other songs in his verse. I really hope this one does amazing on here.

5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier: This was also amazing. Though it's not as good as Youngblood, but still, it is amazing. The production sounded remarkable, the vocals are fantastic, the lyrics are amazing, and that chorus sounded heaven. And of course, with it's debut in the Top 20, I guarantee it's going to do amazing on here. Let's see if it does.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: I'm so glad that it's still there. I somehow want it to remain in there.
4. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: It debuted the Top 5 this week. Now, back to my opinion. This was definitely an outstanding song. The production sounded remarkable, Shawn's vocals sounded outstanding, and I really stand for that chorus. I was so pleased about this song being in there. Let's see if it'll be at the top soon.
3. P!nk - Walk Me Home: It even debuted the Top 5 this week. This song was definitely an amazing song. The production is so amazing, P!nk's vocals are absolutely outstanding, I'm a fan of the lyrics, and I really enjoyed that chorus. Let's see if it'll be her 3rd #1 song on here.
2. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!: It's almost at the top. I don't have much to say about that, but let's see if it'll be at the top soon.
1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Holding the top spot for the 10th week in a row. Wow. You voters can't stop voting for this song at the top. This only needs 2 more weeks at the top to tie the record. Let's see if it happens.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Khalid - Talk
2. Katy Perry - Never Really Over (DEBUT)
3. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
4. Ed Sheeran/Chance The Rapper/PnB Rock - Cross Me (DEBUT)
5. Mabel - Don't Call Me Up
6. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
7. Ava Max - So Am I
8. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up On Me
9. The Chainsmokers/Bebe Rexha - Call You Mine (DEBUT)
10. P!nk - Hustle
11. Bazzi - Paradise
12. Push Baby - Mama's House
13. In Real Life - Crazy AF
14. Martin Garrix/Macklemore/Patrick Stump - Summer Days
15. Kygo/Rita Ora - Carry On

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Katy Perry - Never Really Over: This was definitely an outstanding song. I really love the production in this one, Katy's vocals sounded outstanding here, and I fell in love with that chorus. I'll have more words on this when it debuts the countdown.

Ed Sheeran/Chance The Rapper/PnB Rock - Cross Me: I'm not really sure what's going on with this song, but this song was definitely garbage. Now, listen. I really love Ed's music. But this song does not work for him. The production in this one sounded awful, and I do not like the verses from Chance and PnB Rock. Though Ed sounded decent in here. I really hope this doesn't make the countdown.

The Chainsmokers/Bebe Rexha - Call You Mine: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This was definitely an amazing song. Unfortunately, we don't get any vocals from Andrew Taggart again. But for me, that's still great because I really love Bebe's voice. She has been a talented singer. Now, on to the song. The production sounded amazing, Bebe's vocals sounded heaven, the chorus sounded amazing, and that drop sounded marvelous. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Halsey - Without Me

1 - Bad:
None

2 - Mediocre:
19. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
18. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
16. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
15. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
14. P!nk - Walk Me Home
13. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
12. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You
11. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care
10. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
9. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired
8. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
7. Halsey - Nightmare
6. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!
5. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier
4. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me
3. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
2. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 91/100 = 91% (A-) [Great]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023