Jonas Brothers (9) Week Of May 25, 2019

Hey guys. So first of all, I apologized about the very long delay. I've been super busy lately. But I'll try and catch up on my latest posts. But first, here's the weekend countdown for this Memorial Day weekend. I really don't have anything to say, so let's get to it. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde

Last Week's #1 Song: Jonas Brothers - Sucker
The Countdown:
#45. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (#44)
#44. Ally Brooke - Low Key (#43)
#43. Dan + Shay - Tequila (#42)
#42. Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah (#41)
#41. Billie Eilish - When The Party's Over (#40)
#40. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting (#35)
#39. Jordan McGraw - Flexible (#39)
#38. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#38)
#37. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#37)
#36. Alessia Cara - Out Of Love (#36)
#35. Panic! At the Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime (#29)
#34. Khalid - Better (#30)
#33. Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend (#24)
#32. BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv (#32)
#31. Post Malone - Wow. (#28)
#30. Dean Lewis - Be Alright (#33)
#29. Jennifer Lopez/French Montana - Medicine (#34)
#28. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved(#27)
#27. Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (#25)
#26. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#18)
#25. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#31)
#24. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You (#19)
#23. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (#26)
#22. Lizzo - Juice (#23)
#21. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#22)
#20. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close (#21)
#19. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (#17)
#18. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#13)
#17. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#14)
#16. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#15)
#15. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#16)
#14. Halsey - Nightmare (DEBUT)
#13. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#20)
#12. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#10)
#11. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care (#12)
#10. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#9)
#9. P!nk - Walk Me Home (#7)
#8. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#8)
#7. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#11)
#6. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#4) [GET BACK IN THE TOP 5!!!!!!!!!!]
#5. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#6)
#4. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#2)
#3. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME! (#3)
#2. Halsey - Without Me (#5)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#1) [9th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (9th and final week at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (+7) is somehow making it's comeback. I'm actually okay with that, because it's just mediocre.
Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend (-9) is out of the Top 30. I'm actually fine with that, because it's just a decent song. 

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Halsey - Nightmare: This was such an amazing song. It's so much better than Without Me. Everything on this song is so much better. Now, on to my opinion. The production sounded amazing, Halsey's vocals sounded heaven, and wow. That chorus sounded marvelous. I really hope this one does amazing on here.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: It re-entered the Top 5 this week. It's so nice to see them back here. Let's see how long it can stay in here.
4. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love: Can we please not let this song drop? I'd rather want it to be back in the Top 3. I'm pretty sure it's going to next week. Let's see if I'm right.
3. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!: I'm still waiting for it to be at the top. I know it's two of Hits 1's favorites, so I really want it to be at #1 soon.
2. Halsey - Without Me: I don't want it to move back up. I really want it to be out of here. I'm so tired of hearing this song.
1. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: Holding the top spot for the 9th week in a row. Oh my gosh. What is going on with you voters? This song has been rocking this countdown. This only needs to spend 3 more weeks at the top to tie the record for most weeks at #1. I really hope this happens.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Push Baby - Mama's House (DEBUT)
2. Martin Garrix/Macklemore/Patrick Stump - Summer Days
3. In Real Life - Crazy AF (DEBUT)
4. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier (DEBUT)
5. SZA/The Weeknd/Travis Scott - Power Is Power
6. Ava Max - So Am I
7. Jonas Brothers - Cool
8. The Chainsmokers - Kills You Slowly
9. Khalid - Talk
10. P!nk - Hustle
11. Kygo/Rita Ora - Carry On
12. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
13. Bazzi - Paradise
14. Andy Grammer - Don't Give Up On Me
15. Mabel - Don't Call Me Up

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Push Baby - Mama's House: This group was actually called Rixton, if you remember that they brought us Me And My Broken Heart, which was a big hit back in 2014. Now, on to the song. To me, this song was just decent. I really love the vocals in this one, but I'm not huge on the production and the lyrics aren't that great. However, I'll try and give this song a couple of more listens. And if my thoughts do change, it'll either change from green or red. I'm hoping it's green.

In Real Life - Crazy AF: This was such an outstanding song. This is definitely a step up from Tattoo (How 'Bout You). The production in this one sounded awesome, the vocals sounded outstanding, and that chorus sounded amazing. Let's see if this should be their first countdown appearance since Tattoo (How 'Bout You) didn't last year.

5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This was such an amazing song. Though it's not as good as Youngblood, but it is still amazing. The production sounded remarkable, the vocals sounded fantastic, the lyrics are definitely amazing, and that chorus sounded heaven. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road
19. Halsey - Without Me

1 - Bad:
None

2 - Mediocre:
18. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

3 - Decent:
None

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
17. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
16. NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close
15. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
14. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
13. P!nk - Walk Me Home
12. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
11. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
10. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You
9. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care
8. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
7. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
6. Halsey - Nightmare
5. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me
4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
3. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!
2. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 89/100 = 89% (B+) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023