2019: A Year In Review, Part 1: My Bottom 10 Songs Of 2019

What a year 2019 was. Although this year has been a very busy year for me. I was running way behind on my posts. But I’m hoping next year, I should try and catch up again. Anyway. As far as the year goes, we had a lot of amazing music. But there’s also a lot of crappy music. There was a lot of crappy music that we got from Post Malone and others. So, in this post, I’m going to count down my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2019. We know it’s not going to be every song that made Hits 1, but most of them are rap music. So now, let’s get to my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2019. But before we do that, let’s get to my dishonorable mentions. Those were some songs that did not make the cut. So, here they are:

5 Seconds Of Summer - Teeth
A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie/6ix9ine - Swervin
Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next
Ariana Grande/Social House - Boyfriend
Bad Bunny/Drake - MIA
Blueface - Thotiana
Calboy - Envy Me
Cardi B./Bad Bunny/J. Balvin - I Like It
DaBaby - Suge
Drake/Rick Ross - Money In The Grave
Flipp Dinero - Leave Me Alone
Halsey - Without Me
J. Cole - Middle Child
Juice WRLD - Lucid Dreams
Juice WRLD - Robbery
Lil Baby - Close Friends
Lil Baby/DaBaby - Baby
Lil Baby/Gunna - Drip Too Hard
Lil Nas X - Panini
Meek Mill/Drake - Going Bad
Megan Thee Stallion/DaBaby - Cash Sh*t
Megan Thee Stallion/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign/JT - Hot Girl Summer
Mustard/Migos - Pure Water
NLE Choppa - Shotta Flow
Offset/Cardi B. - Clout
Polo G/Lil Tjay - Pop Out
Post Malone - Better Now
Post Malone - Circles
Post Malone - Wow.
Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
Saweetie - My Type
Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba
Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode
Tones And I - Dance Monkey
YNW Melly - Murder On My Mind
YK Osiris - Worth It

Bottom 10 Songs Of 2019:

10. Post Malone/Young Thug - Goodbyes - And you know, I really hate his music. I hate him since White Iverson all the way back in 2016. He’s just not a great singer. And yes, this is easily his worst song this year. Though it’s not as bad as Psycho, but it is still garbage. The production in this one sounded horrible, Post’s vocals sounded terrible, and Young Thug has ruined the song with his verse. I really had enough of this song. It’s just garbage. Let’s move on.

9. Ally Brooke/Tyga - Low Key - Now that every Fifth Harmony member has gotten a song on Hits 1, we now have one song that is trash. I know Normani has an amazing voice, and Camila has a heaven voice, and Lauren does not sound good. Now we have Ally, who is yet to be another bad vocalist. As far as the song goes, it’s garbage. Though Hits 1 did edit out Tyga’s verse. But still, it is garbage. The production sounded bland and generic, Ally’s vocals are very awful, and that chorus sounded egregious. So yeah. Let’s move on, because I really had enough of this song.

8. Cardi B. - Money - Oh yes. Here we go again. I really hate Cardi’s music. I hated her since Bodak Yellow from a couple of years ago. She is a terrible rapper. And this song is one of them. As far as the song goes, it is definitely terrible. The production sounded generic, Cardi’s vocals are definitely terrible, and I really hate the lyrics. So yeah. I seriously had enough of his music. So let’s just move on.

7. Kelsey Karter - Harry - And yes, we had her debut single on here. When I first listened to in on Hit Bound, I thought it was mediocre. And then I gave it a couple of more listens and then, it is absolutely garbage. The production in this one sounded terrible, I hate Kelsy’s vocals, and my god. Her screaming in the chorus has ruined the song. So yeah. I really had enough of this song. Let’s just move on.

6. Young Thug/J. Cole/Travis Scott - The London - And yes, I actually don’t know what’s going on with this song, but this song is so bland and generic. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded so boring and bland, Young Thug sounded absolutely horrible, J. Cole sounded absolutely bad, and I do not like Travis Scott’s verse at all. So yeah. This is absolutely bland and generic. NEXT!

5. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road - I get that a lot of you say that it’s a country song, because it has a lot of country elements. But it is not. It’s a trap song that nobody wants to hear. As far as the song goes, it is definitely garbage. Lil Nas X is not a great singer. Now, on to my opinion. The production and the beat in this one sounded terrible, his vocals sounded grating, and I really hate that chorus. Though Billy Ray Cyrus somewhat helped the song. But still, it is garbage. I really had enough of this song. Let’s move on.

4. 21 Savage - A Lot - And of course, he is definitely a terrible rapper. And this is easily his worst song ever. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded absolutely egregious, the vocals sounded absolutely terrible, and those lyrics are so generic. So yeah. This is just an egregious song. I seriously had enough of him and his music. NEXT!

3. City Girls - Act Up - And yes, this is definitely their worst song ever. They are just not great singers. As far as the song goes, it is definitely one huge piece of trash. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded egregious, the vocals are grating, and I hate the lyrics. I seriously had enough of this song. Let’s just move on.

2. Lil Tecca - Ran$om - This is definitely a grating song. This is easily his worst song ever. He’s yet to be another terrible rapper. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded grating, his vocals sounded absolutely grating, and those lyrics are definitely one huge piece of trash. I seriously don’t want to hear this song for the rest of my life, because I really hate this song. NEXT!

1. Pinkfong - Baby Shark - This is it. My worst song of this year. This is actually a kids song. And of course, this is absolutely an extremely grating song. I hate this song so much. I also hate their music a lot. Now, on to my opinion. The vocals in this one are extremely grating, and those lyrics are extremely grating. So yeah. This is definitely an extremely grating song. I really don’t want to hear this and any of their other songs EVER!!!!!!!!!! It’s for kids only! I’m too old for this song!

And there you have it, these were my Bottom 10 Songs Of 2019. Don’t forget, we have Part 2 of the year in review, we also have my Top 10 Songs Of 2019 post, and the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post coming soon. So, stay tuned for those posts. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my bottom 10 songs of the year.

Comments

  1. Why'd you put Circles in dishonorable mentions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because he doesn't like Post Malone

      Delete
    2. Beluga why are u still here go away Beluga u are transforming into a dolphin

      Delete
  2. How dare you disrespect Baby Shark! >:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023