My Top 10 Songs Of 2019

As what I said, we had a lot of amazing songs this year. So now, I'm going to count down my top 10 songs of the year and explain why those songs are on there. We know it's going to be every song  that made Hits 1. Some of them did amazing on the countdown this year, and some of them did poorly. We won't go through my honorable mentions, so now, let's get to my top 10 songs of the year. But before we do that, here are my top 10 songs of last year:

10. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
9. MNEK/Hailee Steinfeld - Colour
8. Ed Sheeran - Perfect
7. Taylor Swift - Delicate
6. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends
5. Khalid/Normani Kordei - Love Lies
4. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
3. Kendrick Lamar/SZA - All The Stars
2. Madison Beer - Home With You
1. Weezer - Africa

Now, here are my Top 10 Songs Of 2019:

10. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier - This is easily their best song ever. It's better than their other songs. This is definitely an automatic step up from Youngblood. At first, it wasn't as good as Youngblood, but then later this year, it has grown on me more. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded remarkable, the vocals sounded fantastic, the lyrics are amazing, and that chorus sounded heaven. I was so pleased about this song spending 3 weeks at the top. This was such an amazing song.

9. Grandson - Apologize - Of course, I've been really enjoying his music since I heard Blood//Water on Alt Nation. Now we have this song, which is heaven. Although this song wasn't as good as Blood//Water, but it is still heaven. The instrumentation in this one sounded super heaven, Grandson's vocals sounded amazing, the lyrics are fantastic, and that chorus sounded heaven. Although maybe it did poorly on the countdown, but I absolutely think this is a heaven song.

8. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside - This is easily his best song ever. I've been enjoying this song last year. Though it didn't go to my Top 10 Songs of last year, but it is in there this year. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded amazing, Khalid's vocals sounded great in his verse, Halsey's vocals shine pretty much throughout the second verse, and that chorus sounded absolutely heaven. I think it did great on the countdown. But overall, the song was heaven.

7. Dean Lewis - Be Alright - And yes, this is his debut single. I gave this song a first listen late last year and I thought to myself, "this is heaven!" To me, this is definitely a heaven song. The production in this one was fantastic, Dean's vocals sounded heaven, the lyrics are fantastic, and that chorus was just fantastic. I'm so glad to see this song spend a few weeks in the Top 10 on the countdown. This is just a heaven song.

6. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho - When I first heard this song last year, I mentioned that she has a heaven voice. And this song was one of them. It's such a pretty heaven song. This one was actually better than So Am I. The production in this one sounded pretty heaven, Ava's vocals sounded pretty heaven, the lyrics are pretty heaven, the chorus was pretty heaven, everything on this song was pretty heaven. I am so pleased that it spent so long in the Top 5 on the countdown. Too bad it didn't hit #1, but it's such a pretty heaven song.

5. Mark Ronson/Camila Cabello - Find U Again - This is easily Mark's best song ever. It's because Camila was my favorite Fifth Harmony member. She really has a heaven voice. Now, on to my opinion. The production sounded heaven, Camila's vocals sounded really heaven, the lyrics are fantastic, the chorus sounded heaven, and the drop sounded absolutely heaven. Although it did do poorly on here, but to me, it's such a really heaven song.

4. Lauv/Julia Michaels - There's No Way - This is easily their best song ever. It's way better than I Like Me Better. The production in this one sounded fantastic, Lauv's vocals sounded heaven, Julia's vocals in the second verse also sounded heaven, and that chorus was really heaven. Although I wasn't that pleased that it did poorly on here, but it is still a really heaven song.

3. Billie Eilish - When The Party's Over - Of course, her music was mediocre. But this song to me was just very heaven. This is definitely her best song ever. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded heaven, Billie's vocals sounded heaven, the lyrics are definitely heaven, and her high notes in the chorus sounded very heaven. So yeah. Although it did do poorly on here, but it is still a very heaven song.

2. Sabrina Carpenter - Sue Me - This is easily her best song ever. It's way better than Almost Love. This song was super heaven. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded super heaven, Sabrina's vocals sounded super heaven, the lyrics are very heaven, and that chorus sounded super heaven. Although maybe it did good on here. It's such a very heaven song.

1. SHAED - Trampoline - This is it. My #1 song of 2019. I heard this song a lot of Alt Nation. It did do amazing on the Alt-18, and I'm very pleased about that. The song was also from a commercial back in the fall last year. And then I gave it a listen for the first time and it is extremely heaven. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded extremely heaven, Chelsea's vocals shine pretty much throughout the whole song, the lyrics are extremely heaven, and wow. That chorus sounded extremely heaven. Everything on this song was extremely heaven. It did do awesome on this countdown, which I'm so pleased to see. It's such an extremely heaven song.

And there you have it, these are my top 10 songs of this year. I really hope you enjoyed this post. Don't forget, we have the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post. It has already started, so I'll be posting it someday. So, I really hope you enjoyed this post. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about my top 10 songs of the year.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023