Year-End Special: The Chainsmokers - Year Of 2019

So Hits 1 counted down their Top 45 Songs of the year. Like every radio station at the end of every year, they counted down their Top 45 songs of the year based off of airplay. So now, I'm gonna go through their year end list and I'm going to show my opinions and thoughts on every song on this list. Every week, I usually do a Top 20 Review at the end of each post, but this time, I'm going to do a Top 45 Review just to make sure what grade Hits 1 had with music this year with one of those following areas:

Crap (0 Points)
Bad (1 Point)
Mediocre (2 Points)
Decent (3 Points)
Good (4 Points)
Great (5 Points)

It's very similar to a Top 20 Review, but with 45 songs just to see how Hits 1 did with music this year. The total score will come out of 225, which I'm going to convert so that the score could be out of 100. They will also be coordinated with a different color for each rank. There will be some minor changes that way every rank should be in a different color. So here's the color-coding code for this list:

Red = Crap
Turquoise = Bad
Yellow = Mediocre
Pink = Decent
Blue = Good
Green = Great

Purple and orange will also be on this rank for the best song and worst song on this list, and dark blue and dark red will also be on this rank for my Top 5 and Bottom 5. Now, let's get to this year-end list. Remember, the parenthetical number for each song means that this song has reached it's peak. Not every song that peaked in the Top 10 are on this list, but every song that peaked in the Top 5 are on this list. Now, we're ready to get into this year-end list. But before we get to the year-end list, here are last year's Top 5 songs.

5. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood
4. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
3. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
2. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
1. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle

Now, here are the Top 45 Songs of 2019 according to Hits 1.

#45. Lizzo - Good As Hell (#3) [5; Great]
This song was released all the way back in 2016. That was 3 years late that it made Hits 1. I know it should've been on Hits 1 by the time it was released. Anyway. As far as the song goes, it is amazing. This is way better than Juice and Truth Hurts. The production and the beat in this one sounded absolutely amazing, Lizzo's vocals sounded so kuch better than her last two songs on here, and that chorus sounded remarkable. I did hear the Ariana Grande remix of this song before and I think this is better than the original. But overall, it is amazing.

#44. Post Malone - Circles (#2) [0; Crap]
And yes. You all know I really hate Post Malone's music. He is definitely a terrible singer. I hate his music since his debut single from a few years ago. His music is just trash. And this song was one of them. It's just a trashy song. The production in this one was really bad, Post's vocals sounded awful, and I'm not huge on the chorus. So yeah. I'm also not happy to see this song at the Top 5. This was actually his first song on here to be in the Top 5. At least it didn't hit #1, so that's great.

#43. OneRepublic - Rescue Me (#12) [5; Great]
I was actually surprised about this song making this list. We haven't heard from them since a few years ago. And now, they made their comeback this year. Though last year, they brought us Connection, which did not get charted. Now, this song was absolutely amazing. The instrumentation in this one sounded amazing, Ryan's vocals in this one sounded amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. I'm so glad to see it making this list.

#42. Twenty One Pilots - The Hype (#9) [5; Great]
I've been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. I think it did great on the Alt-18, which is good. Now, as far as the song goes, it is amazing. This is definitely a step up from Chlorine. The production in this one sounded amazing, Tyler's vocals sounded fantastic, the lyrics are amazing, and that chorus sounded heaven. So yeah. Overall, the song was amazing and I'm glad to see it on this list.

#41. Halsey - Graveyard (#3) [5; Great]
This is actually the best song out of her new album. And of course, to me she was a talented singer. Now, this song was an amazing song. This is just a step up from Nightmare. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded absolutely amazing, her vocals sounded heaven, the lyrics are fantastic, and that chorus sounded heaven. I'm so glad to see this song on this list. It's such an amazing song.

#40. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (#12) [5; Great]
This was such an amazing song. I know Lauv has been a talented singer to me. Anyway. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded amazing, Lauv's vocals are amazing, Troye's vocals in the second verse also sounded amazing, the chorus was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. I'm so glad to see this song making this list. It's such an amazing song.

#39. Katy Perry - Never Really Over (#10) [5; Great]
And yes. It's been a while since we last heard from her. Although early this year, she brought us 365 but this is actually Zedd's song, not hers. Zedd also produced this song. I know he has been a talented EDM artist. He's been releasing great music (except for The Middle and Happy Now). Now, as far as the song goes, it is outstanding. The production in this one sounded marvelous, Katy's vocals sounded outstanding, and I fell in love with that chorus. I'm so glad to see it on there.

#38. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita (#3) [5; Great]
This is definitely an amazing song and by far his best song. They also did another collaboration in the form of I Know What You Did Last Summer from a few years ago. Now, this is the second time those two have been collaborated. Now, this song was definitely a step up from If I Can't Have You. The production in this one sounded amazing, Shawn's vocals sounded absolutely amazing, Camila's vocals sounded pretty heaven in her contribution, and I enjoyed that chorus. I was so pleased about this song being on this list.

#37. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (#11) [0; Crap]
This was one of the songs taking from the movie soundtrack of Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse. But I gotta say, this song was garbage. The production in this one sounded egregious, Post's vocals sounded grating, and I don't think Swae Lee sounds good in his verse. So yeah. I seriously had enough of his music. I don't know why it made this list. It's just garbage.

#36. The Chainsmokers/Bebe Rexha - Call You Mine (#5) [5; Great]
This was definitely an amazing song. Although we didn't have vocals from Andrew Taggart in this song. But to me, I think it's still great because I really love Bebe's voice. She has been a very talented singer. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded amazing, Bebe's vocals sounded heaven, the chorus sounded amazing, and that drop sounded marvelous. I really am so pleased about this song being on there.

#35. Jonas Brothers - Cool (#1, 1 Week) [5; Great]
This was such an outstanding song. I'm so glad to see their big return this year. We haven't heard from them since the last decade. And now, they're back. Though Nick has gone solo and Joe has been with DNCE this past decade. And now this year, they are back together. As far as the song goes, this song was outstanding. Though it wasn't as good as Sucker, but it is still outstanding. The production in this one sounded outstanding, the vocals sounded amazing, and I stand for the chorus. I'm so glad to see this song on here.

#34. P!nk - Walk Me Home (#3) [5; Great]
This was definitely an amazing song. Now, this song has been on here after A Million Dreams become popular on AC radio. But A Million Dreams has never made it on here. But I'm glad this one did. As far as the song goes, it wasn't as good as A Million Dreams, but it is still amazing. The production in this one sounded amazing, P!nk's vocals are absolutely amazing, and I enjoyed the chorus. I'm so glad to see it on there.'

#33. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#7) [5; Great]
This was such an amazing song. Now, this song was definitely a step up from Too Good At Goodbyes. The production in this one sounded amazing, Sam's vocals sounded amazing, Normani's vocals also sounded amazing in her contribution, and that chorus was just spectacular. I really am so glad to see this song making this list. It's such an amazing song.

#32. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime (#10) [5; Great]
This was such an amazing song. I do know that Hits 1 was a fan of them. At first, I thought that this song was awesome. But then later this year, it has grown on me more. Now, this was a step up from Hey Look Ma, I Made It. The production in this one sounded amazing, Brendon's vocals sounded absolutely amazing, I'm a fan of the lyrics, and that chorus was just amazing. I'm so glad about this song being on there. It's such an amazing song.

#31. Khalid - Talk (#6) [5; Great]
The song was actually produced by Disclosure, who I think is a great EDM producer. Now, as far as the song goes, it is definitely amazing. I thought that this song was awesome at first. But then the song has grown on me more. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded amazing, Khalid's vocals sounded amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. I'm so pleased about this song being on here.

#30. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (#4) [3; Decent]
And yes. You all know, I am starting to get sick of this song. Although this song was a great song for me, but now I'm starting to get sick of it. Everything on this song was decent. Although it did leave the countdown, so that's good. But however, it's still on the AT40. I really hope it leaves the AT40 before I start to hate it. Other than that, I'm okay with this song being on this list.

#29. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next (#5) [0; Crap]
I really have no idea what's going on with this song, but this song to me is just garbage. I know she has been a great singer. But this song does not work for her. The production in this one was bland and generic, her vocals were underwhelming, and that chorus was just so awkward and very unnecessary. I really have no idea why it's on there. I had enough of hearing this song.

#28. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People (#1, 1 Week) [5; Great]
This was such an amazing song. It's definitely way better than Cross Me, which sucks. Now, on to the song. The production on this one sounded amazing, Ed's vocals sounded fantastic, Khalid's vocals sounded amazing in his contribution, and the chorus is what I fell in love with. So yeah. This was such an amazing song and I'm glad to see it making this list.

#27. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other (#3) [2; Mediocre]
I know I'm not a fan of him. But his music was just okay. And this one was one of them. As far as the song goes, it's just mediocre. It's a little bit of a step up from Let Me Down Slowly, but it is still mediocre. I don't like his voice, because it sounded too childish. But the production in this one sounded good. So yeah. It's just mediocre. I'm okay with this song on here.

#26. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#10) [3; Decent]
And of course, she had one song that landed in my Top 10 songs of the year. I've been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation. But I gotta say, this one was just decent. It's definitely not as good as When The Party's Over. The production sounded okay and Billie's vocals sounded decent. The chorus in this one sounded okay. So yeah. It's just a decent song. I'm fine with this song being on here.

#25. Lizzo - Truth Hurts (#2) [3; Decent]
This one was released back in 2017. That was 2 years late that it made Hits 1. Though Good As Hell was older than this one. But I gotta say, this one was also decent. It's a little bit of a step down from Juice, but it is still decent. I really don't like her weird voice, but the production in this one sounded great. The chorus in this one sounded okay. So yeah. Overall, the song was decent and I'm also fine with this song being on there.

#24. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (#7) [0; Crap]
This song has landed at #5 on my Bottom 10 songs of the year. I know that everyone said that it's a country song, because it has a couple of country elements. But it's actually not. It's a trap song that nobody wants to hear. As far as the song goes, it is definitely garbage. Lil Nas X is not a great singer. The production and the beat in this one sounded terrible, his vocals are grating, and I really hate that chorus. Though Billy Ray Cyrus somewhat helped the song. But overall, the song was garbage. It has also broke the record for most weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart that's originally held by Despacito and One Sweet Day, with 19 weeks at the top. I'm very mad about that. So yeah. I don't want to hear this song EVER!!!!!!!!!! It's definitely a garbage song.

#23. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME! (#2) [5; Great]
I know two of them are Hits 1's favorites, because a lot of their songs has been hitting the top spot this past decade. This is easily one of the best collaborations ever. Now, as far as the song goes, it is amazing. The production in thisd one sounded marvelous and Taylor's vocals sounded amazing. Even Brendon's vocals sounded amazing in his contribution. And wow. That chorus sounded heaven. Unfortunately, this song got blocked from the top spot because of Sucker. But overall, this song was amazing.

#22. Dan + Shay - Speechless (#9) [5; Great]
I've been hearing this song a lot on The Highway. It did do great on The Highway Hot 30, which was amazing. As far as the song goes, it is awesome. Though it wasn't as good as Tequila, bit it is still awesome. I really love the production in this one, the vocals shine throughout the whole song, and that chorus was just amazing. I'm glad to see this song on here.

#21. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (#10) [2; Mediocre]
And of course, I've been enjoying his music back then. He makes such great music. But I gotta say, this one was just mediocre. There's nothing interesting about this song. This is definitely a step down from Lights Down Low. MAX sounded awesome in this one, but I'm not huge on the production and I don't really like Quinn XCII's verse. So yeah. It's just mediocre. I'm okay with it being on there.

#20. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (#11) [5; Great]
This is another song that I heard a lot on Alt Nation. It did amazing overall on the Alt-18, which was great. As far as the song goes, it is awesome. This was definitely a step up from Legend. But it wasn't as good as My Blood. But overall, the song was just awesome. Tyler has a cool voice in this one and I love the chorus. I'm so glad to see this song on here.

#19. Anne-Marie - 2002 (#3) [5; Great]
Fun fact: The title of the song was the year I was born. Isn't that interesting? So anyway. As far as the song goes, it is definitely amazing. The production in this one sounded amazing, her vocals sounded amazing, the lyrics are amazing, and that chorus is what I enjoyed. Because in the chorus, it has some many references to one of the songs from this time period (Oops! I Did It Again, Bye Bye Bye, Ride Wit Me, and Baby One More Time). That was so interesting about this song. Overall, the song was amazing.

#18. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care (#5) [5; Great]
This was definitely an amazing song. They did do a collaboration again with Love Yourself, but it's actually Justin's song, not his. So anyway. Now, this song was amazing. Though it wasn't as good as Perfect, but it is still amazing. The production sounded remarkable, Both Ed and Justin sounded amazing in the verses, and I really love that chorus. I'm so pleased to see this song on here.

#17. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#6) [5; Great]
This is definitely their best song ever. It's better than their other songs. Back when I first heard this song on Alt Nation, I thought to myself, "this is heaven!" So yeah. This song was heaven. It's like a mix between Demons and Walking The Wire, two songs that I really enjoyed. The production in this one was heaven, Dan's vocals sounded heaven, the lyrics are heaven, the chorus was heaven, everything on this song was heaven. I'm so pleased about this song being on here.

#16. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#5) [5; Great]
I've been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation this past year. This was such an amazing alt-pop song. Though it wasn't as good as Friends, but it is still amazing. The production in this one sounded amazing, Lauren Mayberry's vocals are pretty amazing, the lyrics are really amazing, the chorus was very amazing, and the drop was extremely amazing. I am so pleased to see this song on here.

#15. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (#7) [5; Great]
Hits 1 edited out Swae Lee's verse in this one. I wish Hits 1 didn't do it because he sounded so much better than he did in Sunflower. But overall, the song was still amazing without him. The production in this one sounded amazing, and Ellie's vocals shine pretty much throughout the whole song, especially in the chorus. So yeah. It's just an amazing song and I'm glad to see it in there.

#14. Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down (#1, 1 Week) [5; Great]
This was such an outstanding song. Though this song wasn't as good as ME!, but it is still outstanding. I really love that production and Taylor's vocals sounded outstanding in this one. The chorus is definitely what I stand for. I'm so glad to see this song making this list.

#13. Halsey - Nightmare (#2) [5; Great]
This was definitely an amazing song. But this song wasn't as good as Graveyard, but it is still amazing. The production in this one sounded amazing, Halsey's vocals sounded heaven, the lyrics are amazing, and wow. Her screaming in the chorus sounded marvelous. So yeah. Overall, the song was amazing and I'm so pleased about this song being on here.

#12. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier (#1, 3 Weeks) [5; Great]
We finally have a song that's in my Top 10 songs of the year on this list. This song landed at #10 on my Top 10 songs of the year. I already went over this song on my Top 10 Songs post. The production in this one sounded remarkable, the vocals sounded fantastic, the lyrics are amazing and that chorus sounded heaven. So yeah. Overall, the song was heaven. I really am so pleased about this song being on here.

#11. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (#4) [2; Mediocre]
This was his debut single. And of course, this one was also mediocre. There really isn't anything interesting about this song. The production in this one sounded okay, but his vocals are underwhelming and they're childish. So yeah. It's just mediocre. I'm okay with this song making this list.

#10. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (#1, 8 Weeks In 2018) [5; Great]
This one landed at #10 on my Top 10 Songs of last year. I was actually surprised about this song being on here this year. I've already went over this one on my Top 10 Songs Of 2018 post. This is easily their best song ever. The horns in the beginning are heaven, Brendon's vocals are fantastic, the lyrics are amazing, and that chorus was definitely heaven. So yeah. Overall, the song was heaven.

#9. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#1, 9 Weeks) [5, Great]
This was definitely an outstanding song. Though it's not as good as Señorita, but it is still outstanding. The production in this one sounded remarkable, Shawn's vocals sounded outstanding, and that chorus is definitely what I stand for. So yeah. Overall, the song was outstanding and I'm so pleased that it ranked that high on here.

#8. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#1, 3 Weeks)
And of course, this was such a nice piano ballad. I've actually never heard of him before this song. As far as the song goes, it is amazing. The piano in this one sounded amazing, Lewis' vocals in this one sounded amazing, and I really enjoyed the chorus. I was actually surprised that this song actually ranked that high on here.

#7. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (#1, 2 Weeks In 2018) [1; Bad]
This song was super old. Of course, I've been enjoying this song when it became popular. But now, I'm getting sick of this song. Everything on this song is bad for now. But don't worry. It'll grow back on me once it leaves the countdown and the AT40. I really hope it leaves before I put it in red.

#6. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (#2) [5; Great]
This song landed at #6 on my Top 10 songs of the year. I've already explained why in my Top 10 Songs post. It's such a pretty heaven song. This one was actually better than So Am I. The production in this one was pretty heaven, Ava's vocals sounded pretty heaven, the lyrics are pretty heaven, the chorus was pretty heaven, everything on this song was pretty heaven. So yeah. I'm so pleased to see this song rank this high.

#5. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (#1, 4 Weeks/3 Weeks In 2018) (7 Total) [2; Mediocre]
And yes. I'm now getting sick of hearing this song. I know it has been a great song for me, because I've been enjoying this song once it became popular. But now, I'm getting sick of hearing this song. I really hope this song leaves the countdown before I put this song n red.

#4. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#1, 13 Weeks) [5; Great]
This song has broke for the highest debut of the week that's originally held by Call Me Maybe and Look What You Made Me Do. It also broke the record for most weeks at #1 that's originally held by Hello, Shut Up And Dance and Shake It Off. As far as the song goes, it is definitely amazing. The production is amazing, the vocals are amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. So yeah. It's just an amazing song.

#3. Halsey - Without Me (#1, 5 Weeks) [0; Crap]
Of course, I know she has been a talented singer. But this song does not work for her. This is just a really bad song. The song itself was slow and boring. The production in this one sounded underwhelming and her vocals do not sound good. This is probably her worst song ever. I really have no idea why it ranked that high on here.

#2. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#1, 3 Weeks) [5; Great]
I was actually surprised about this one ranking that high on here. Now, as far as the song goes, it is definitely an awesome song. I love the instrumentation in this one, Brendon's vocals in this one are very amazing, the horns are awesome, and wow. That chorus was just fantastic. I really am so glad to see this song on here.

#1. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#1, 2 Weeks) [5; Great]
I was so pleased about this song being the top song of the year. They're also two of Hits 1's favorites. As far as the sing goes, it is amazing. This is definitely a step up from This Feeling. We didn't get any vocals from Andrew Taggart again, though. Now, on to my opinion. The production was swo amazing, the vocals are pretty amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was really amazing, the drop was very amazing, everything on this song was amazing. So yeah. I'm glad it managed to be the top song of the year on here.

And there you have it. Those were my opinions on every song on this year-end list. Now, I'm going to do my Top 45 Review. It's very similar to a Top 20 Review that I do every week at the end of every countdown post, but with 45 songs. So now, I'm going to be ranking the entire countdown based on the six ranks.

My Top 45 Review:
0 - Crap:
45. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road
44. Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
43. Ariana Grande - Thank U, Next
42. Post Malone - Circles
41. Halsey - Without Me

1 - Bad:
40. Marshmello/Bastille - Happier

2 - Mediocre:
39. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly
38. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
37. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less
36. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling

3 - Decent:
35. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy
34. Lizzo - Truth Hurts
33. Ariana Grande - 7 Rings

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
32. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
31. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine
30. Jonas Brothers - Cool
29. P!nk - Walk Me Home
28. Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
27. Dan + Shay - Speechless
26. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger
25. Katy Perry - Never Really Over
24. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
23. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You
22. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care
21. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime
20. Lizzo - Good As Hell
19. Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down
18. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People
17. Twenty One Pilots - The Hype
16. OneRepublic - Rescue Me
15. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
14. Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired
13. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
12. Halsey - Nightmare
11. Khalid - Talk
10. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME!
9. Anne-Marie - 2002
8. Halsey - Graveyard
7. The Chainsmokers/Bebe Rexha - Call You Mine
6. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita
5. Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
4. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me
3. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier

6 - Best Song Of The Year:
1. Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Total Score: 179/225 = 79.5% (C+) [Decent]

And that's all I have to say about this post I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. Overall, Hits 1 had a 79.5% in music this year, which was okay. Let's hope 2020 should be a better year with music. Once again, I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about this post.

Comments

  1. First.

    "#45. Lizzo - Good As Hell (#3) [5; Great]
    This song was released all the way back in 2016. That was 3 years late that it made Hits 1. I know it should've been on Hits 1 by the time it was released. Anyway. As far as the song goes, it is amazing. This is way better than Juice and Truth Hurts. The production and the beat in this one sounded absolutely amazing, Lizzo's vocals sounded so much better than her last two songs on here, and that chorus sounded remarkable. I did hear the Ariana Grande remix of this song before and I think this is better than the original. But overall, it is amazing."

    IMO no it's not it is crappy nitty gritty annoying. I hate Lizzo's vocals and this song sounds grudgingly horrible. And ATR it is much not kuch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Then you have horrible taste"


      No I do not have horrible taste I have the best taste.

      Delete
    2. And btw Waffle please don't tell me what to say. That is kinda rude.

      Delete
    3. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA no

      Also I didn't tell you to do a single thing

      Delete
    4. Lol to what waffle said first

      Delete
  2. "#44. Post Malone - Circles (#2) [0; Crap]
    And yes. You all know I really hate Post Malone's music. He is definitely a terrible singer. I hate his music since his debut single from a few years ago. His music is just trash. And this song was one of them. It's just a trashy song. The production in this one was really bad, Post's vocals sounded awful, and I'm not huge on the chorus. So yeah. I'm also not happy to see this song at the Top 5. This was actually his first song on here to be in the Top 5. At least it didn't hit #1, so that's great."

    Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "#43. OneRepublic - Rescue Me (#12) [5; Great]
    I was actually surprised about this song making this list. We haven't heard from them since a few years ago. And now, they made their comeback this year. Though last year, they brought us Connection, which did not get charted. Now, this song was absolutely amazing. The instrumentation in this one sounded amazing, Ryan's vocals in this one sounded amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. I'm so glad to see it making this list."

    Stop this song. I hate it a lot and it is annoying to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chase please don't quote his entire post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! You've been invited to participate in a Blogger's Collaboration Blog, a project started by me! Here's the link:
    https://weekendcountdowncollaborationsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELL NO NOT THIS TIME I AM NOT INVITED TO PARTICIPATE YOUR BLOGGER'S COLLABORATION BLOG AND THE LINK IS GO TO SLEEP AND SNORE REAL LOUD

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHASE DO NOT TELL HIM WHAT TO DO

    -Infant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023