Jonas Brothers (1) Week Of September 28, 2019

The countdown this week looks so interesting. We do have another brand new #1 song this week, which was great. Although we do have some okay debuts this week. I really don't have much else to say about this one, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.

Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

Last Week's #1 Song: Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down
The Countdown:
#45. Kaskade/Meghan Trainor - With You (#44)
#44. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (#45)
#43. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (#41)
#42. Public - Make You Mine (#32)
#41. Katy Perry - Never Really Over (#40)
#40. Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (#42)
#39. Khalid - Talk (#33)
#38. SHAED - Trampoline (#37)
#37. Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie - ME! (#38)
#36. Halsey - Nightmare (#22)
#35. Alec Benjamin - Jesus In LA (DEBUT)
#34. Camila Cabello - Shameless (#29)
#33. Waterparks - Dream Boy (#30)
#32. Jax Jones/Bebe Rexha - Harder (#31)
#31. Dominic Fike - 3 Nights (#39)
#30. Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime (#25)
#29. Stephen Puth - Look Away (#28)
#28. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#27)
#27. Camila Cabello - Liar (#21)
#26. Twenty One Pilots - The Hype (#35)
#25. Halsey - Graveyard (#34)
#24. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care (#23)
#23. Ariana Grande/Social House - Boyfriend (#16)
#22. Charlie Puth - Mother (#36)
#21. Katy Perry - Small Talk (#19)
#20. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her (#15)
#19. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep? (#18)
#18. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (#20)
#17. Ellie Goulding/Juice WRLD - Hate Me (#24)
#16. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other (#7)
#15. Post Malone - Goodbyes (#12)
#14. OneRepublic - Rescue Me (#17)
#13. The Chainsmokers/Bebe Rexha - Call You Mine (#10)
#12. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People (#14)
#11. Zara Larsson - All The Time (#26)
#10. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#13)
#9. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#4)
#8. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita (#11)
#7. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#3)
#6. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#6)
#5. Lizzo - Truth Hurts (#8)
#4. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier (#2)
#3. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#9)
#2. Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down (#1)
#1. Jonas Brothers - Cool (#5) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (4 of 8 weeks at #1)

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

I'm so glad to see Zara Larsson - All The Time (+15) take a big jump this week in the Top 20. What a week for her.
Halsey - Nightmare (-14) has unfortunately dropped out of the Top 30. I'm not happy to see that. I feel like this might be the end of it.

New Song/s on the countdown this week are:

Alec Benjamin - Jesus In LA: This song was also mediocre. I really don't think there's anything interesting about this song. Now, on to my opinion. I still don't like his vocals, because they sounded childish. Though the guitar sounded decent and the chorus in this one sounded okay. Let's see how this one does.

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Lizzo - Truth Hurts: It debuted the Top 5 this week. I'm actually fine with that, because it's just a decent song. Now, back to my opinion. It's a little bit of a step down from Juice, but it's still decent. Her voice in this one was still weird, but the production in this one sounded pretty great and the chorus in this one was okay. I'd be fine if this one hits #1 soon, but let's see what happens then.
4. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier: I really want this song to be back in the Top 3. Let's see if I'm right within the next week or so.
3. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: It re-entered the Top 5 this week. Though I don't think it's going to be back at the top spot. But let's see what happens.
2. Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down: It dropped out of the top spot. Although I do somehow want this song to be back at the top spot. But let's see if I'm right.
1. Jonas Brothers - Cool: I'm so glad to see this song at the top spot. I mean, their comeback was definitely a huge success. Now, let's see how long it can stay in there.

Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:

1. Panic! At The Disco - Roaring 20's
2. Lauv/Anne-Marie - I'm Lonely
3. NF - Time
4. Liam Payne - Stack It Up
5. Fall Out Boy/Wyclef Jean - Dear Future Self (Hands Up)
6. Why Don't We - What Am I
7. Louis Tomlinson - Kill My Mind
8. Taylor Swift - Lover
9. Monsta X/French Montana - Who Do U Love (DEBUT)
10. Lizzo - Good As Hell
11. Maroon 5 - Memories
12. Jonas Brothers - Only Human
13. Post Malone - Circles
14. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Teeth
15. Kygo/Whitney Houston - Higher Love

New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:

Monsta X/French Montana - Who Do U Love: This is just a decent song. I've already explained my opinion back when it debuted the AT40. I'm not huge in the production and the beat, but their vocals sounded great and French Montana has nailed his verse. But overall, it's just a decent song. I'd be okay if this one makes the countdown soon, but let's see if it does soon.

My Top 20 Review:
0 - Crap:
20. Post Malone - Goodbyes

1 - Bad:
None

2 - Mediocre:
19. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
18. MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less

3 - Decent:
17. Lizzo - Truth Hurts

4 - Good:
None

5 - Great:
16. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
15. Jonas Brothers - Cool
14. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep?
13. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
12. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You
11. Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down
10. OneRepublic - Rescue Me
9. Ellie Goulding/Juice WRLD - Hate Me
8. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People
7. Zara Larsson - All The Time
6. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
5. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her
4. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
3. The Chainsmokers/Bebe Rexha - Call You Mine
2. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:
TIE: 1. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier

Total Score: 88/100 = 88% (B+) [Good]

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023