AT40: Post Malone (3) Week Of January 18, 2020

As far as the AT40 goes, it looks okay. Unfortunately, we're back in the Dark Ages of the countdown, which is not good. But we'll get to that later. Other than that, there's nothing else I could say about this one. So, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


AJ Mitchell/Ava Max - Slow Dance

 

Last Week's #1 Song: Lizzo - Good As Hell

The Countdown:

#40. Jonas Brothers - Sucker (#40)

#39. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#38)

#38. Zedd/Kehlani - Good Thing (DEBUT)

#37. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#36)

#36. Black Eyed Peas/J. Balvin - RITMO (Bad Boys For Life) (#39)

#35. Khalid - Talk (#34)

#34. BTS/Lauv - Make It Right (#37)

#33. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#32)

#32. Travis Scott - Highest In The Room (#33)

#31. Post Malone/Young Thug - Goodbyes (#29)

#30. Why Don't We - What Am I (#30)

#29. Saweetie - My Type (#28)

#28. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care (#26)

#27. Kesha/Big Freedia - Raising Hell (#25)

#26. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita (#24)

#25. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya (#21)

#24. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Teeth (#27)

#23. Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B. - South Of The Border (#31)

#22. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People (#19)

#21. Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted (#22)

#20. Harry Styles - Adore You (#23)

#19. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep? (#16)

#18. Taylor Swift - Lover (#17)

#17. NF - Time (#9)

#16. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer (#20)

#15. Lizzo - Truth Hurts (#14)

#14. The Weeknd - Heartless (#18)

#13. Jonas Brothers - Only Human (#13)

#12. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne (#15)

#11. Halsey - Graveyard (#8)

#10. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now (#10)

#9. Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours (#11)

#8. Tones And I - Dance Monkey (#12)

#7. SHAED - Trampoline (#7)

#6. Lil Nas X - Panini (#6)

#5. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#5)

#4. Maroon 5 - Memories (#4)

#3. Lizzo - Good As Hell (#1)

#2. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me (#3)

#1. Post Malone - Circles (#2) [3rd Week At #1]

 

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:

 

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (3 of 4 weeks at #1)

 

This Week's Mover and Shaker:

 

I'm so pleased to see Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B. - South Of The Border (+8) in the Top 30. Now, hopefully it'll be in the Top 20 soon.

I'm not too thrilled to see NF - Time (-8) having the biggest drop this week. At least it's still in the Top 20, so I'll take it.

 

New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:

 

Zedd/Kehlani - Good Thing: This is definitely an amazing song. I've already went over my opinion on this song back when it debuted Hit Bound a few weeks ago. The production sounded amazing, Kehlani's vocals sounded pretty amazing, the lyrics are amazing, the chorus was amazing, the drop was amazing, everything on this song was amazing. Let's see how this one does.

 

My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

 

5. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: I didn't think it's going to still be in there, but it did. Though I'm sure it'll be out of here next week.

4. Maroon 5 - Memories: I'm still waiting for this song to be in the Top 3. But hopefully it'll be next week.

3. Lizzo - Good As Hell: It dropped out of the top spot. Though it did do amazing at the top spot. I don't think it'll ever get back there.

2. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me: It's almost at the top spot! Now, hopefully this should be in there next week.

1. Post Malone - Circles: ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! The fact about this song being back at the top spot makes me wanna scream. This does not deserve to be back at the top spot. This needs to be out of here.

 

Now, here are the songs they played for Breakouts/On The Verge:

 

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

Camila Cabello/DaBaby - My Oh My

Louis Tomlinson - We Made It

Justin Bieber - Yummy

 

And here are the songs they played as Extras/Optional Extras:

 

Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye 

Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be

Bad Bunny/Drake - MIA

Diplo/Jonas Brothers - Lonely

MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low

French Montana/Post Malone/Cardi B./Rvssian - Writing On The Wall

Billie Eilish - All The Good Girls Go To Hell

Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side To Side

Fifth Harmony/Ty Dolla $ign - Work From Home

Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do

Bruno Mars/Cardi B. - Finesse (Remix)

Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255

 

My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Tones And I - Dance Monkey

19. Lil Nas X - Panini

18. Post Malone - Circles

 

1 - Bad:

17. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne

 

2 - Mediocre:

None

 

3 - Decent:

16. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer

15. Lizzo - Truth Hurts

 

4 - Good:

None

 

5 - Great:

14. Jonas Brothers - Only Human

13. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep?

12. NF - Time

11. The Weeknd - Heartless

10. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved

9. Lizzo - Good As Hell

8. Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours

7. Maroon 5 - Memories

6. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now 

5. Harry Styles - Adore You

4. Taylor Swift - Lover

3. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me

2. Halsey - Graveyard

 

6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. SHAED - Trampoline

 

Total Score: 78/100 = 78% (C+) [Decent]

 

Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!                                                               

Comments

  1. That new song Blinding Lights is cool. I bet you it becomes the greatest song of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you all to join me to thank the great man that help me to restoring my relationship with my husband who dump me for another Girl for 3 months, at first i never believed Dr. Twaha, will be able to help me win him back from this other Girl because i still love him and i need him back in my life, i worked and follow his instruction and it surprises me that after working with him, my husband called me and ask me to forgive and forget the past that he still love me and that was how my husband came back for good. So with this great work done for me by Dr. Twaha  Email him drlregbeyen10000gmail.com i promise to always share his good work to the whole wide world and if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: (drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com), or  Whatsapp him +2349038518881 once again thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023