AT40: Post Malone (4) Week Of January 25, 2020

I really have no idea why we're still in the Dark Ages of the countdown on here. We seriously need a better #1 song on here. I'm sure hoping that we should next week. But other than that, everything else still looks great. That's all I have to say about this one, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Jonas Brothers - Sucker


Last Week's #1 Song: Post Malone - Circles

The Countdown:

#40. Sam Smith/Normani Kordei - Dancing With A Stranger (#39)

#39. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#37)

#38. Black Eyed Peas/J. Balvin - RITMO (Bad Boys For Life) (#36)

#37. Khalid - Talk (#35)

#36. Zedd/Kehlani - Good Thing (#38)

#35. Billie Eilish - Bad Guy (#33)

#34. BTS/Lauv - Make It Right (#34)

#33. Post Malone/Young Thug - Goodbyes (#31)

#32. Why Don't We - What Am I (#30)

#31. Saweetie - My Type (#29)

#30. Travis Scott - Highest In The Room (#32)

#29. Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care (#28)

#28. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep? (#19)

#27. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita (#26)

#26. Kesha/Big Freedia - Raising Hell (#27)

#25. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People (#22)

#24. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya (#25)

#23. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Teeth (#24)

#22. Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B. - South Of The Border (#23)

#21. Justin Bieber - Yummy (DEBUT)

#20. NF - Time (#17)

#19. Harry Styles - Adore You (#20)

#18. Taylor Swift - Lover (#18)

#17. Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted (#21)

#16. Lizzo - Truth Hurts (#15)

#15. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer (#16)

#14. Jonas Brothers - Only Human (#13)

#13. The Weeknd - Heartless (#14)

#12. Halsey - Graveyard (#11)

#11. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne (#12)

#10. Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours (#9)

#9. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now (#10)

#8. SHAED - Trampoline (#7)

#7. Tones And I - Dance Monkey (#8)

#6. Lil Nas X - Panini (#6)

#5. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#5)

#4. Maroon 5 - Memories (#4)

#3. Lizzo - Good As Hell (#3)

#2. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me (#2)

#1. Post Malone - Circles (#1) [4th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (4th and final week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm actually okay to see Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted (+4) in the Top 20. This is just a decent song.

I didn't expect Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep? (-9) to have the biggest drop this week. I know this song was old, but I actually still like it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Justin Bieber - Yummy: I've already went over my opinion on this one back when it debuted the countdown last week. This was definitely a garbage song. Though I like the trap beat in this one, but I do not like how auto-tuned his vocals are. And my gosh that chorus in this one was so awful. And what in the world was he telling a girl who has that "yummy yummy"?! That was definitely obnoxious. This better do poorly on here!!!


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: Oh my. How did it stay in there? I thought it was going to drop out of here this week, but it didn't!

4. Maroon 5 - Memories: How am I still waiting for this song to be in the Top 3? I doubt it should be in there within the next week or so. Hopefully I'm right.

3. Lizzo - Good As Hell: I'm glad that it's still in the Top 3. However, this might drop out of here really soon. But I sure hope this doesn't happen.

2. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me: I'm still waiting for this song to be at the top spot. I'm sure hoping for next week.

1. Post Malone - Circles: DUDE???!!! How is it still in there?! I swear to god if this song blocks Lose You To Love Me from the top spot, I'm going to be so mad. It better not happen!


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Tones And I - Dance Monkey

19. Lil Nas X - Panini

18. Post Malone - Circles


1 - Bad:

17. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

16. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer

15. Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted

14. Lizzo - Truth Hurts


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

13. Jonas Brothers - Only Human

12. NF - Time

11. The Weeknd - Heartless

10. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved

9. Lizzo - Good As Hell

8. Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber - I Don't Care

7. Maroon 5 - Memories

6. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now

5. Harry Styles - Adore You

4. Taylor Swift - Lover

3. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me

2. Halsey - Graveyard


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. SHAED - Trampoline


Total Score: 76/100 = 76% (C) [Decent]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. First

    #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: WUSYANAME - Tyler, the Creator/YoungBoy Never Broke Again/Ty Dolla $ign

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023