Niall Horan (8) Week Of January 25, 2020

So the Grammy Awards is coming on Sunday. I'm looking forward to see great performances from the artists. I'm sure hoping they should do an amazing job on all of the performances. Hopefully there won't be any bad ones. But anyway. Let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So let's get right into the countdown.


Last Week's #1 Song: Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya

The Countdown:

#45. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita (#42)

#44. Halsey - Nightmare (#45)

#43. Lil Nas X - Panini (#43)

#42. Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other (#44)

#41. Taylor Swift - You Need To Calm Down (#40)

#40. 88Rising/Joji/Jackson Wang/Swae Lee/Major Lazer - Walking (#41)

#39. Twenty One Pilots - The Hype (#38)

#38. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer (#39)

#37. Panic! At The Disco - Into The Unknown (#36)

#36. Justin Bieber - Yummy (#37)

#35. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#34)

#34. Hot Chelle Rae - I Hate (Love) LA (#32)

#33. SHAED - Trampoline (#31)

#32. Lizzo - Truth Hurts (#30)

#31. OneRepublic - Wanted (#29)

#30. Doja Cat - Say So (#35)

#29. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#28)

#28. Camila Cabello - My Oh My (#33)

#27. Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted (#23)

#26. Public - Make You Mine (#24)

#25. The Chainsmokers - Push My Luck (#27)

#24. Fall Out Boy - Bob Dylan (#26)

#23. Tones And I - Dance Monkey (#25)

#22. Why Don't We - What Am I (#21)

#21. Kesha/Big Freedia - Raising Hell (#20)

#20. Louis Tomlinson - We Made It (#17)

#19. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne (#22)

#18. Taylor Swift - Lover (#16)

#17. Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B. - South Of The Border (#18)

#16. Maroon 5 - Memories (#19)

#15. Charlie Puth - Mother (#13)

#14. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me (#11)

#13. Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours (#15)

#12. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep? (#12)

#11. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier (#10)

#10. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now (#14)

#9. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Teeth (#7)

#8. Halsey - Graveyard (#9)

#7. Lizzo - Good As Hell (#8)

#6. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People (#6)

#5. Harry Styles - Adore You (#5)

#4. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#3)

#3. Jonas Brothers - Only Human (#2)

#2. Post Malone - Circles (#4)

#1. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya (#1) [8th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Halsey - Without Me (3 of 5 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Doja Cat - Say So and Camila Cabello - My Oh My (+5) were tied for the biggest jump this week as they're both in the Top 30. I'm actually okay with the first one, but for the other one, I'm so pleased.

I'm okay with Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted (-4) with the biggest drop this week. It's just a decent song.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Harry Styles - Adore You: I'm still waiting for this song to be at the top spot. Hopefully it'll move up next week.

4. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: I feel like this might be the end of it. I know this was an old song, but I still enjoyed it.

3. Jonas Brothers - Only Human: I really don't have anything to say about this one. But I'm glad it's still in the Top 3. I somehow don't want to see it out of here.

2. Post Malone - Circles: Oh no! It went back in the Top 3. Come on, I don't really want to see it at the top spot.

1. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya: Holding the top spot for the 8th week in a row. What is going on with this song? This only needs 5 more weeks to tie the record for most weeks at #1. I don't think it's going to happen though, but I'm sure hoping it should.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Rex Orange County - 10/10

2. Khalid - Up All Night

3. All Time Low - Some Kind Of Disaster (DEBUT)

4. BTS/Lauv - Make It Right

5. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go

6. Halsey - You Should Be Sad

7. Post Malone/Ozzy Osbourne/Travis Scott - Take What You Want

8. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me

9. The Weeknd - Heartless (DEBUT)

10. Alec Benjamin - Demons

11. Selena Gomez - Rare

12. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (RE-ENTRY)

13. X Lovers - Play Your Game

14. Zedd/Kehlani - Good Thing

15. Taylor Swift - Paper Rings (DEBUT)


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


All Time Low - Some Kind Of Disaster: They made their return this week. Now, this song was outstanding. I really love the rock vibe on this one, their vocals sounded outstanding, and those lyrics are definitely amazing. I'll have more words on this when it debuts the countdown, which I wouldn't mind seeing. Let's see if it will soon.


The Weeknd - Heartless: I've already went over my opinion on this one back when it debuted the AT40. It is another outstanding song. The production in this one sounded outstanding, tose vocals sounded outstanding, and that chorus sounded outstanding. Everything on this one was outstanding. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar: It re-entered Hit Bound this week. I was actually shocked to see it leave the countdown so early. I'm sure hoping it should be back on here next week.


Taylor Swift - Paper Rings: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. It's such an amazing song. Not as good as Lover, but it's still amazing. I really love the production on this one, Taylor's vocals sounded amazing, I'm a fan of those lyrics, and that chorus sounded amazing. Here's to hoping that it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Post Malone - Circles

19. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Teeth


1 - Bad:

18. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

None


4 - Good:


5 - Great:

17. Jonas Brothers - Only Human

16. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep?

15. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya

14. Lewis Capaldi - Someone Youn Loved

13. Charlie Puth - Mother

12. Lizzo - Truth Hurts

11. Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours

10. Maroon 5 - Memories

9. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People

8. Louis Tomlinson - We Made It

7. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now

6. Harry Styles - Adore You

5. Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B. - South Of The Border

4. Taylor Swift - Lover

3. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me

2. Halsey - Graveyard


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier


Total Score: 87/100 = 87% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023