Harry Styles (3) Week Of February 29, 2020

Once again, I hope everyone is having a great Leap Year. I sure am having a great one. Whether today is your birthday or your anniversary, it sure would be a nice day to celebrate. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, everything looks so amazing. So, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


The Chainsmokers - Push My Luck


Last Week's #1 Song: Harry Styles - Adore You

The Countdown:

#45. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita (#43)

#44. Lizzo - Truth Hurts (#44)

#43. Why Don't We - What Am I (#45)

#42. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (#41)

#41. Taylor Swift - Lover (#40)

#40. Public - Make You Mine (#33)

#39. Sam Smith - How Do You Sleep? (#42)

#38. Rex Orange County - 10/10 (#24)

#37. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (#37)

#36. OneRepublic - Wanted (#27)

#35. The Weeknd - Heartless (#31)

#34. Tayla Parx/Florida Georgia Line - Fight (#22)

#33. Lauv - Modern Loneliness (DEBUT)

#32. Lizzo -  Cuz I Love You (#35)

#31. Dan + Shay/Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours (#32)

#30. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me (#30)

#29. Fall Out Boy - Bob Dylan (#29)

#28. Maroon 5 - Memories (#11)

#27. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (#39)

#26. Halsey - You Should Be Sad (#26)

#25. Ed Sheeran/Khalid - Beautiful People (#25)

#24. Tones And I - Dance Monkey (#28)

#23. Alec Benjamin - Demons (#20)

#22. Taylor Swift - The Man (#23)

#21. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Easier (#17)

#20. JP Saxe/Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending (#38)

#19. Lizzo - Good As Hell (#19)

#18. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#15)

#17. Selena Gomez - Rare (#21)

#16. Jonas Brothers - Only Human (#13)

#15. All Time Low - Some Kind Of Disaster (#36)

#14. Doja Cat - Say So (#16)

#13. Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted (#18)

#12. Camila Cabello - My Oh My (#12)

#11. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go (#9)

#10. Halsey - Graveyard (#7)

#9. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne (#14)

#8. Jonas Brothers - What A Man Gotta Do (#6)

#7. Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B. - South Of The Border (#10)

#6. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer (#8)

#5. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now (#5)

#4. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya (#3)

#3. Post Malone - Circles (#2)

#2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Teeth (#4)

#1. Harry Styles - Adore You (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (7th and final week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so glad to see All Time Low - Some Kind Of Disaster (+21) in the Top 20. What a week for them!

I'm not too thrilled about Maroon 5 - Memories (-17) having the biggest drop this week. But hopefully it should jump back up soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Lauv - Modern Loneliness: I've gone through my opinion on this song last week when it was on Hit Bound. This was such an amazing song. The production in this one sounded amazing, Lauv's vocals were extremely talented, those lyrics are definitely amazing, and that chorus was what I fell in love with. This is also going to end up being in my Top 10 songs of the year. Hopefully it does amazing on here.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now: I'm still waiting for this song to get in the Top 3. I'm hoping that it should be within the next week or so.

4. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya: Though it finally made it out of the Top 3. I know it's been in there for a long time, though I still enjoyed this song.

3. Post Malone - Circles: Great. This song is almost out of the Top 3. Now, this needs to be out of the Top 3 next week and out of the Top 5.

2. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Teeth: Oh no... it's back in the Top 3! Though I don't think it's ever going to come back to the top spot, so that's good for me.

1. Harry Styles - Adore You: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm so glad that it's still there. Now let's see how long it could stay there even more.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Khalid/Disclosure - Know Your Worth

2. Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (DEBUT)

3. Louis Tomlinson - Don't Let It Break Your Heart

4. Blackbear - Me & Ur Ghost

5. Dua Lipa - Physical

6. Niall Horan - No Judgement

7. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

8. Trevor Daniel - Falling

9. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Old Me

10. Meghan Trainor/Nicki Minaj - Nice To Meet Ya

11. Conan Gray - Maniac

12. Sam Smith - To Die For

13. Alec Benjamin - Oh My God

14. Justin Bieber/Quavo - Intentions

15. Post Malone/Ozzy Osbourne/Travis Scott - Take What You Want


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Lady Gaga - Stupid Love: What an amazing song. Now, we last heard her last year back when she starred from A Star Is Born and then Shallow become a big hit by winning the Best Original Song award from the Oscars. And now, here she is back. Now, on to the song. The production here is so amazing, her vocals sounded phenomenal, and that chorus is definitely what I stand for. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Post Malone - Circles

19. 5 Seconds Of Summer  - Teeth


1 - Bad:

18. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

17. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer

16. Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted

15. Doja Cat - Say So


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

14. JP Saxe/Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending

13. Jonas Brothers - Only Human

12. Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya

11. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved

10. Selena Gomez - Rare

9. Lizzo - Good As Hell

8. All Time Low - Some Kind Of Disaster

7. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now

6. Camila Cabello - My Oh My

5. Harry Styles - Adore You

4. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go

3. Jonas Brothers - What A Man Gotta Do

2. Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B. - South Of The Border


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Halsey - Graveyard


Total Score: 81/100 = 81% (B-) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

  1. I can’t wait until you finally get to the countdown that happened 3 months after this one ☠️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023