AT40: Camila Cabello (1) Week Of May 16, 2020

It sure has been an interesting week this week, but unfortunately we're out of the Golden Ages of the countdown. Though we do have another brand new #1 song on here that was actually amazing. Other than that, I don't have anything else to say, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Tones And I - Dance Monkey

Ali Gatie - What If I Told You That I Loved You


Last Week's #1 Song: The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

The Countdown:

#40. Jonas Brothers - Only Human (#40)

#39. Diplo/Morgan Wallen/Julia Michaels - Heartless (DEBUT)

#38. SHAED - Trampoline (#37)

#37. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Old Me (#38)

#36. Noah Cyrus/Leon Bridges - July (#36)

#35. Lizzo - Good As Hell (#34)

#34. Meghan Trainor/Nicki Minaj - Nice To Meet Ya (#35)

#33. Sam Smith/Demi Lovato - I'm Ready (DEBUT)

#32. Future/Drake - Life Is Good (#32)

#31. Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me (#29)

#30. Powfu/beabadoobee - Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head) (#33)

#29. Maroon 5 - Memories (#20)

#28. Saint Jhn/Imanbek - Roses (#30)

#27. Lauv - Modern Loneliness (#28)

#26. Twenty One Pilots - Level Of Concern (#27)

#25. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (#23)

#24. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go (#24)

#23. The Weeknd - In Your Eyes (#25)

#22. Arizona Zervas - Roxanne (#18)

#21. Benee/Gus Dapperton - Supalonely (#26)

#20. Maren Morris - The Bones (#22)

#19. Lady Gaga - Stupid Love (#11)

#18. Surfaces - Sunday Best (#21)

#17. The Weeknd - Heartless (#16)

#16. Regard - Ride It (#17)

#15. Drake - Toosie Slide (#19)

#14. Demi Lovato - I Love Me (#14)

#13. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart (#15)

#12. Roddy Ricch - The Box (#13)

#11. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer (#9)

#10. Trevor Daniel - Falling (#12)

#9. Post Malone - Circles (#8)

#8. Black Eyed Peas/J. Balvin - RITMO (Bad Boys For Life) (#10)

#7. Justin Bieber/Quavo - Intentions (#7)

#6. Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted (#6)

#5. Harry Styles - Adore You (#4)

#4. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now (#5)

#3. Doja Cat - Say So (#3)

#2. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (#1)

#1. Camila Cabello/DaBaby - My Oh My (#2)


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Jonas Brothers - Sucker (3 of 8 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so glad to see Benee/Gus Dapperton - Supalonely (+5) having the biggest jump this week. Now hopefully it'll be in the Top 20 soon.

Maroon 5 - Memories (-9) is now officially on it's way out of here. I do have a feeling that it's definitely going to be the end of it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Diplo/Morgan Wallen/Julia Michaels - Heartless: I actually heard the original version on The Highway. Though the remix was actually on the same level as the original one. It's such an amazing country-EDM song. Now, for my opinion, the production sounded unstoppable, Morgan's vocals sounded so amazing, Julia's vocals are definitely phenomenal in her contribution, and the chorus was absolutely amazing. Let's see how this one does.


Sam Smith/Demi Lovato - I'm Ready: The best entrant this week. It's definitely a heavenly song and it's definitely Sam's best song ever. It's definitely better than his other songs. The production sounded absolutely heavenly, Sam's vocals are heavenly, Demi's vocals also sounded heavenly in her contribution, and that chorus was super heavenly. This is definitely going to be in my Top 10 Songs of the year. Hopefully this becomes a massive hit on here.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:

5. Harry Styles - Adore You: Yeah I do have a feeling that it's going to be out of here within the next week or so. But we're gonna have to see if it does or not.

4. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now: Wait... I Thought it was going to be out of here this week. But I guess not! I'm glad that it's still in there.

3. Doja Cat - Say So: I'm actually okay with this song still standing in there. It's just a decent song and I don't mind seeing it move up and be at the top spot.

2. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights: It dropped out of the top spot. I was hoping that it should come back there. But I don't think it's going to happen.

1. Camila Cabello/DaBaby - My Oh My: I'm so pleased to see this song at the top spot. Man, she has been having a lot of #1 songs on here. Now, let's see how long it could stay in there.


Now, here are the songs they played for Breakouts/On The Verge:


Bazzi - Young & Alive

Bryce Vine - Baby Girl

Marshmello/Halsey - Be Kind

Megan Thee Stallion/Beyonce - Savage (Remix)

Ellie Goulding/Blackbear - Worry About Me

Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber - Stuck With U


And here are the songs they played as Extras/Optional Extras:


Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out

Charlie Puth - How Long

Post Malone - Better Now

Alicia Keys - Underdog

Halsey - You Should Be Sad

Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same

Public - Make You Mine

Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky - Good For You

Lizzo - Truth Hurts

Ariana Grande - Breathin'


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Surfaces - Sunday Best

19. Post Malone - Circles


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

18. Black Eyed Peas/J. Balvin - RITMO (Bad Boys For Life)


3 - Decent:

17. Blackbear - Hot Girl Bummer

16. Justin Bieber/Quavo - Intentions

15. Regard - Ride It

14. Roddy Ricch - The Box

13. Drake - Toosie Slide

12. Billie Eilish - Everything I Wanted

11. Doja Cat - Say So


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

10. The Weeknd - Heartless

9. Demi Lovato - I Love Me

8. Trevor Daniel - Falling

7. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now

6. Camila Cabello/DaBaby - My Oh My

5. Maren Morris - The Bones

4. Harry Styles - Adore You

3. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart

2. Lady Gaga - Stupid Love


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights


Total Score: 74/100 = 74% (C) [Mediocre]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023