50,000 Pageview Special: 2017 Billboard Year-End Review

Sorry I know this was so late because I haven't been checking the pageviews recently. But from what I've actually checked as of right now. I have passed more than 50,000 pageviews! I really would like to thank everyone for viewing my posts recently. Now, for this special posts, I decided that I wanted to do a 2017 Billboard Year-End review, because that was the year I actually started blogging. Now, the Billboard Hot 100 is very different to the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown, in which they actually counted down their 100 songs from any genre (pop, country, rap, etc.) in which they did really well on their streaming, sales, and radio airplay. So, just like what I did on the Hits 1 Year-End countdown, I'm gonna go through this list and go over my opinions and thoughts on any song on this list. I'm also going to do a Top 100 Review just to see how Billboard did with it's songs. The total score for this will be 500, which I'm converting so that I'm going to calculate the percentage to see what grade they did. So, let's get to it! Here's the color-coding code for this list:


Purple = Best Song (5 Points)

Dark Blue = Song Is In My Top 5 (5 Points)

Green = Great (5 Points)

Blue = Good (4 Points)

Pink = Decent (3 Points)

Yellow = Mediocre (2 Points)

Turquoise = Bad (1 Point)

Red = Crap (0 Points)

Dark Red = Song Is In My Bottom 5 (0 Points)

Orange = Worst Song (0 Points)


Now, we're ready to get into this Year-End list. Again, the parenthetical number means that this song has reached it's peak. So, let's get right into it.


#100. Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood - The Fighter (#38) [5; Great]

Of course a lot of you say that it sounds like a pop song, because it has a lot of pop elements. But it's actually not. Now, this is such an awesome country-pop song. The production here sounded spectacular, Keith's vocals sounded absolutely awesome, Carrie's vocals sounded so amazing in her contribution, those lyrics are nicely-written, and that chorus was definitely what I stand for. It has hit #1 on the Highway Hot 30 that year and I'm so glad to see that.


#99. XXXTentacion - Look At Me (#34) [0; Crap]

Oh boy... here he is on there. You know, I've actually been hating rap music since I heard it for the first time. You know in rap music, they actually do a lot of swearing, which I actually don't want to hear because it is not okay to say swear words with people under the age of 18. Now, as far as the song goes, it's definitely total garbage. I really hate the production so much and XXXTentacion's vocals sounded extremely awful. And those lyrics are really a mess. So yeah, this is definitely not the kind of music that I'm in. Let's move on.


#98. Blackbear/Gucci Mane - Do Re Mi (#40) [0; Crap]

As you all probably remembered, this song actually landed at #3 on my Bottom 10 Songs of the year. This is definitely his worst song ever. I've gone over my opinion on this one back when it was on there. The production sounded grating, Blackbear's vocals are awful, the lyrical content was a total piece of trash, that chorus was so dumb, and Gucci Mane sounded horrible in his verse. So yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of this one. NEXT!


#97. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do (#9) [5; Great]

This is such an amazing song. But how did it actually rank in the Bottom 5 since it hit the Top 10 on here? That's actually weird. I wish it would've actually ranked higher than that. But anyway, now on to my opinion. The production here sounded so amazing, Adam's vocals are so outstanding, SZA's vocals shine throughout her contribution, and that chorus was so amazing. So yeah, overall it's an amazing song and I'm never going to get tired of it.


#96. Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana (#2) [0; Crap]

I know Camila has been my favorite Fifth Harmony member because to me, she's an extremely talented singer. But this song was definitely not her job. I've already explained why this song was so bad back then. The production in this one was so boring, Camila's vocals don't sound good, the chorus in this one was boring, and Young Thug actually ruined the song. Come on, she should've learned better than that. I'd rather listen to one of her other songs and not this one. Let's move on.


#95. YFN Lucci/PnB Rock - Everyday We Lit (#33) [0; Crap]

This is definitely another garbage song. Gosh, there were so many terrible rappers in there that I really hate and even worse. Now, on to the song. The production in this one was so awful, YFN Lucci's vocals are so egregious, the lyrics are not good at all, the chorus sounded garbage, and PnB Rock sounded insanely awful in his verse. So yeah, I'm definitely not feeling this song. I really don't know why it's on there. At least it didn't hit the Top 30 like Look At Me did, so that's good.


#94. Dustin Lynch - Small Town Boy (#36) [5; Great]

This was easily one of the best songs off of his album Current Mood. I was actually hearing this song a lot in the summer back then. It also did really well on the Highway Hot 30 and I'm so glad to see that. It's such an amazing song. Now, with my opinion, the instrumentation sounded so marvelous, Dustin's vocals sounded amazing, I'm a fan of those lyrics, and that chorus was definitely phenomenal. I'm glad that it actually made this list. I'm looking forward to see what he brings us next.


#93. Gucci Mane/Migos - I Get The Bag (#11) [0; Crap]

This is definitely another garbage song. I really have no idea why it's on there, but it does not deserve to be on there. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded so boring, Gucci Mane sounded absolutely horrible in this one, though Migos actually sounded okay in this one, but the chorus in this one does not sound good at all. So yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of this song. Though this didn't hit the Top 10, which I'm actually glad to see. Let's move on.


#92. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#6) [5; Great]

Of course, I actually got sick of this song back when it was still on the countdown. But then I just came back to it. This is such an awesome song for me to listen to. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded awesome, Shawn's vocals are definitely unstoppable, and the chorus in this one was so awesome. So yeah, overall this is such an awesome song and I'm so glad that it made it on this list.


#91. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises (#38) [5; Great]

Wow, this song has actually made this list that high and didn't even make the Top 30? That's so crazy. Now, as far as the song goes, this is such an outstanding song. Now, with my opinion, the production here sounded so awesome, Demi's vocals sounded outstanding, those guys sounded so remarkable in the chorus, and the drop sounded so outstanding. So yeah, it's just an outstanding song and I'm glad that it's actually on there.


#90. Marian Hill - Down (#21) [5; Great]

I've heard this song before on Alt Nation. It did do so well on the Alt-18 and I'm so pleased to see that. As far as the song goes, it is definitely amazing. Now, on to my opinion. The production is so marvelous, Marian's vocals are so amazing, I'm a fan of those lyrics are they're well-written, and that chorus sounded so amazing. I'm so pleased to see this song on this list.


#89. Miley Cyrus - Malibu (#10) [5; Great]

Yes, the big return of her. Now, before this song, she hasn't been making more new music. And now, here she is back on here. Now, as far as the song goes, it's definitely a remarkable song. Now, with my opinion on this song, the production was remarkable, Miley's vocals are remarkable, the lyrics are remarkable, the chorus was remarkable, everything on this song was remarkable. I'm so happy to see this song on this list.


#88. Adele - Water Under The Bridge (#26) [4; Good]

Yeah, I still like this song, but this isn't really that great. This isn't really as good as some of the other songs off of 25. A lot of things in this song were just good. The production here is good, the verses are good, the pre-chorus was good, and the lyrics are good. Though the only thing that sounded great in this one was the chorus. So yeah, this isn't really a great song, but I still like it.


#87. Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times (#4) [5; Great]

Yes, his debut single as a solo artist. It actually debuted here in the Top 5 because before it's debut, it has been doing super well with airplay and it has been sold over millions of global streams. That's crazy, isn't it? Now, as far as the song goes, it's definitely amazing. It actually reminds me of Gotye/Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know because of the pre-chorus. It does feel like a classic rock song. Anyway, on to my opinion. The instrumentation is super amazing, Harry's vocals are super phenomenal, and that chorus was definitely what I stand for. I'm so pleased to see this song on this list.


#86. Migos/Gucci Mane - Slippery (#29) [0; Crap]

Again with more of Gucci... I can't stand him at all! This is totally another piece of trash. I really have no idea why it made it on there. I'm actually giving credit to Migos because he actually sounded okay here. But the production here is so egregious and definitely not in a good way. And again, Gucci Mane sounded absolutely horrible in his verse. He's definitely a terrible rapper. Enough said. Let's move on.


#85. Jason Derulo/Ty Dolla $ign/Nicki Minaj - Swalla (#29) [5; Great]

This is absolutely an awesome song. I was actually surprised that it actually made this list even though it wasn't doing so well on any other pop radio stations. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded so awesome, Jason's vocals are absolutely remarkable, Dolla actually sounded better than he did in his other songs in his contribution, Nicki's verse is super awesome, and I enjoyed the chorus. So yeah, it's definitely a fun bop to listen to.


#84. P!nk - What About Us (#13) [5; Great]

It's definitely another awesome song. Though not as good as Just Like Fire or Beautiful Trauma, but it's still awesome. Now, with my opinion, I really love that production here, P!nk's vocals sounded so cool, the verses in this one are absolutely awesome, the lyrical content is so nicely-written, and the chorus sounded so awesome. I'm so glad that it made it on to this list and I'm looking forward to see what she brings us next.


#83. Gucci Mane/Drake - Both (#41) [0; Crap]

Wow, what is going on with him? It's totally another garbage song. Though it did do poorly on here because it didn't actually make the Top 40, and I'm glad to see that. Anyway, let's get to my opinion. The production in this one was so bland, Gucci sounded generic here, and I can't stand those lyrics. Though I am going to give credit to Drake because he actually sounded fine. But overall, it's definitely not a good song at all. NEXT!


#82. Hailee Steinfeld/Grey/Zedd - Starving (#12) [5; Great]

It's such an amazing song. Though not as good as Rock Bottom, but it's still an amazing song. It actually reminds me of The Cab - Bad mainly because of the "I was so much younger yesterday" lyric that makes me think of the beginning of it and I feel like it sounds similar to it. Now, on to my opinion. The production sounded so amazing, Hailee's vocals are super amazing, the chorus sounded so phenomenal, and that drop sounded absolutely amazing. I'm so pleased that it made it on there.


#81. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie/Kodak Black - Drowning (#38) [0; Crap]

Again with another terrible singer... It's definitely a bland song. The production here actually sounded so bland, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie's vocals definitely sounded so awful, I'm really not into those lyrics, and that chorus was so generic. And Kodak Black sounded absolutely terrible in his verse. I'm not sure why this song was on there even though it didn't make the Top 30. Though I'm glad that it actually didn't make the Top 30 on there.


#80. SZA/Travis Scott - Love Galore (#32) [3; Decent]

This is just a decent song. There's nothing really interesting about this song. I'm not really huge on the production here, but SZA's vocals sounded so awesome here and the chorus actually sounded fine. Though Travis sounded okay in his verse. But overall, it's decent. I'm fine that it actually made it on this list and I'm okay with it also not making the Top 30 on here.


#79. Playboi Carti - Magnolia (#29) [0; Crap]

How is it possible for this song to be on there? Man, there were so many rap songs that have actually made it on this year-end list within the past years. Now, this one was yet to be another garbage song. Now, with my opinion, the production in this one sounded horrible, Playboi Carti's vocals sounded so awful, those lyrics are definitely a huge mess, and the chorus sounded absolutely terrible. So yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of this one and I don't wanna hear anymore from him. NEXT!


#78. Khalid - Young, Dumb, & Broke (#18) [0; Crap]

Yes, this is one of the two songs that I really hate from him. You know, he has been making really great music recently. But this song was definitely not the definition. It's definitely a boring song. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded boring and the lyrics are definitely what I'm not a fan of. But Khalid's vocals sounded okay. So yeah, this is just a boring song. He should've known better than that.


#77. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (#4) [5; Great]

Ah yes, the big return of him. Now, before this song, he had 2 years of hiatus from making new music. And now, here he is back on there. Now, this is definitely an outstanding song. The production sounded so outstanding, Sam's vocals are so superior, those lyrics are definitely what I'm a fan of, and the chorus definitely shines. I'm super glad that it made this list.


#76. Luke Combs - Hurricane (#31) [5; Great]

This is absolutely an amazing country song. Now, back when I first heard this song on The Highway, I've always thought that he's yet to be another amazing singer. Now, on to my opinion. The instrumentation sounded absolutely amazing, the production sounded marvelous, Luke's vocals are so phenomenal, and that chorus is what I really enjoyed. I'm so glad that it actually made it on here.


#75. Jon Bellion - All Time Low (#16) [5; Great]

It's such an enjoyable song to listen to. It is definitely a step up from Overwhelming. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one was so amazing, Jon's vocals are awesome, and that chorus is definitely what I enjoyed. I know what's interesting about the chorus in this one is that he says and repeats the word "low". That's very interesting, huh? I'm so glad that it actually made this list.


#74. Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry/Big Sean - Feels (#20) [5; Great]

This is absolutely a catchy song and it's definitely amazing. Now, as for my opinion on this one, the production here sounded so amazing, Pharrell's vocals were so awesome, Katy's vocals shine throughout the chorus, and Big Sean has nailed his verse. Though Hits 1 did edit out his verse, which I'm not sure why. But I do like this version with him better. But overall, this is an amazing song and I'm glad that it actually made it on here.


#73. Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained To The Rhythm (#4) [5; Great]

There she is again on there. Now, it's such an outstanding song. The production in this one was so awesome, Katy's vocals sounded absolutely outstanding, the chorus is definitely what I'm enjoyed, and Skip sounded so awesome in his verse. Though I do prefer the chorus of Feels over this, because she has better vocals. But overall, this song was so outstanding and I'm super glad to see it on here.


#72. Kane Brown/Lauren Alaina - What Ifs (#26) [5; Great]

This was actually one of the country songs that actually made the Top 30 on here. Now, I'm pretty sure that I've actually seen some other country songs on the Top 30 before that. Now, as far as the song goes, it is definitely amazing. The production sounded so amazing, Kane's vocals sounded so phenomenal, and I really love how he and Lauren sing together in the chorus. So yeah, overall it was an amazing song and I'm so pleased that it's on there.


#71. Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos - Slide (#25) [4; Good]

Yeah, this song was actually not that great. I know it's because it has an artist that I'm definitely not a fan of. Now, let's get to my opinion. The vocals in this one sounded okay, but the production here is so amazing and the chorus actually sounded solid. So yeah, overall it's just good, but not that great. I'm actually good with this song on this list.


#70. D.R.A.M/Lil Yachty - Broccoli (#5) [0; Crap]

This song was actually in my Bottom 3 Songs of 2016. This is definitely an egregious song. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one was so egregious, D.R.A.M's vocals are absolutely grating, and Lil Yachty also sounded grating in his verse. And of course, this song actually never makes me want to eat broccoli. I will never ever like this song. NEXT!


#69. Maroon 5/Future - Cold (#16) [5; Great]

This is absolutely a phenomenal song and this is definitely their best song ever. Now, with my opinion, the production here sounded so phenomenal, Adam's vocals sounded so amazing, the lyrics are absolutely amazing, that chorus sounded absolutely heavenly, and Future sounded absolutely phenomenal in his verse. Though I like the version that Hits 1 played better than this one. But overall, it was a phenomenal song and I'm so pleased that it actually made it on here.


#68. Travis Scott/Kendrick Lamar - Goosebumps (#32) [0; Crap]

I really have no idea what's wrong with this song, but my gosh this song was horrible. I know Travis was actually a decent rapper and Kendrick was actually a talented rapper. But this song was definitely not their definition. The production sounded so horrible, Travis's vocals sounded so garbage, and that chorus sounded awful. Though I'll give credit to Kendrick because he actually sounded okay here. But overall, this is a horrible song and I'm not sure why it's on there.


#67. Kesha - Praying (#22) [5; Great]

Yes, we have the big return of her. Now, the last time we heard from her before this one was Timber with Pitbull back in 2013/2014. And now, she is back. Now, this song was actually was definitely amazing and it's definitely a step up from Tik Tok and We R Who We R. The piano in this one sounded so amazing, her vocals are so awesome and I really love that chorus. And I really love the way she should hit those high notes in this one. So yeah, it's such an amazing song and I'm so pleased to see it on there.


#66. Kendrick Lamar/Rihanna - Loyalty (#14) [5; Great]

This is definitely an amazing song. Now, this is actually a way better song for him. With my opinion for this one, the production sounded so amazing, Kendrick's verse are absolutely amazing, Rihanna's vocals sounded absolutely amazing in the chorus, and those lyrics are definitely what I'm a fan of. But yeah, it's definitely an amazing song overall and I'm pleased to see it on there.


#65. Drake - Passionfruit (#8) [4; Good]

This is just a good song. It's not really that great. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded decent, but Drake's vocals actually sounded awesome. Other than that, the lyrics are solid, and the chorus sounded solid. So yeah, it's not a great song, but I still like it. There were so many other songs that are actually great from him. Though I am still good with this song on this list.


#64. Rae Sremmurd - Swang (#26) [0; Crap]

This is definitely another garbage song. I really have no idea what's the problem with this one. Let's get to my opinion. The production actually sounded awful, Rae's vocals sounded so generic, I'm definitely not a fan of those lyrics, and man that chorus was so terrible. So yeah, overall it's garbage and I'm never going to like this one. I really have no idea why it made it on here. NEXT!


#63. Zay Hilfigerrr/Zayion McCall - Juju On That Beat (#5) [0; Crap]

This was actually another song that's in my Bottom 10 Songs of 2016. Now, this was definitely a generic song. The production in this one sounded so generic, Zay's vocals sounded so egregious, the lyrics are definitely horrible, the chorus was so generic, and Zayion's contribution sounded absolutely terrible. So yeah, it's definitely a generic song. I really have no idea why it's on there. Let's move on.


#62. Kendrick Lamar - DNA (#4) [5; Great]

Oh yeah, back with more of his music. This is definitely another amazing song for him. Now, as with my opinion, the production in this one sounded so amazing, Kendrick's vocals sounded so phenomenal, the lyrics are nicely-written, and that chorus was definitely what I stand for. So yeah, it's definitely an amazing song for me to listen to and I'm so pleased to see it on here.


#61. Ayo & Teo - Rolex (#20) [0; Crap]

Here we go with a terrible rap duet... this is definitely another garbage song. Gosh, there were so many terrible rap songs on there. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded absolutely horrible, the vocals are definitely terrible, the lyrics are definitely not great, and that chorus sounded so awful. I really have no idea why this song was on there. This does not deserve it.


#60. Amine - Caroline (#11) [0; Crap]

Oh my gosh... another terrible rapper coming in. This is definitely a horrible song. There's nothing good about that. Now, on with my opinion. The production in this one sounded bland, Amine's vocals sounded so horrible, those lyrics don't fit very well here, and that chorus sounded absolutely horrible. But yeah, I'm definitely not going to ever enjoy this one. Enough said.


#59. Halsey - Now Or Never (#17) [5; Great]

This is absolutely an amazing song. She really has been a talented singer. Now, let's get to my opinion. The production here sounded amazing, Halsey's vocals are absolutely amazing, the lyrics are so amazing, the chorus was absolutely amazing, everything on this song was amazing. So yeah, I really enjoyed this one and I'm so pleased to see this song on there.


#58. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (#2) [4; Good]

Yes, this is just a good song, but not great. It's probably one of my least favorite songs that I've heard from them, although I do not hate this one. Though Tyler's vocals actually sounded great. But other than that, the beat was actually decent, and everything else were just good. That's really all there is. Overall, this song was just good. I did actually enjoyed this song back when it was on the countdown, but then I got so tired of it and then when it left the countdown it grew on me a little bit. But it's still decent.


#57. Brett Young - In Case You Didn't Know (#19) [5; Great]

This is another one of those country songs that made the Top 30 on there and this is actually the only country song that actually made the Top 20 that year. That's so interesting that it actually made it on there. Now, let's get to my opinion. The production in this one sounded so outstanding, Brett's vocals sounded amazing, and that chorus is what I really enjoyed. So yeah, it's definitely an outstanding song and I'm so glad to see it on here.


#56. Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar (#1) [0; Crap]

Here we go with his music. Though this is actually not the very first song that I hate from him. I actually hated his music since he was actually new. Now, this is definitely a garbage song. The production in this one sounded absolutely horrible, Post's vocals are so awful, the chorus sounded terrible, and 21 Savage has actually ruined the song with his verse. So yeah, this is definitely a garbage song. NEXT!


#55. Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision (#6) [0; Crap]

Wow, there's so many terrible songs on there. Now, as far as this song goes, it is definitely bland. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded bland, the vocals are bland, the lyrics are definitely bland, the chorus in this one was absolutely bland, everything on this song was bland. So yeah, I'm definitely not going to ever like this song. I have no idea why it made it on there.


#54. Shawn Mendes - Mercy (#15) [5; Great]

It's definitely an outstanding song to listen to. It's definitely a step up from There's Nothing Holding Me Back. The production in this one sounded so awesome, Shawn's vocals are definitely excellent, the lyrics are very nicely-written, and that chorus was so outstanding. So yeah, it's such an outstanding song for me and I'm glad to see this song on there.


#53. Yo Gotti/Nicki Minaj - Rake It Up (#8) [0; Crap]

I really have no idea what's going on with this song. But that song was actually boring. There really isn't anything good on here. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one was so boring, Yo Gotti's vocals do not sound good at all, I'm not a fan of those lyrics, and that chorus was definitely boring. Though Nicki did sound okay in her verse. But overall, it's definitely boring. Let's move on.


#52. Migos - T-Shirt (#19) [0; Crap]

This is definitely another generic song. I don't know why he keeps on making some super bad music. Though he is not that bad of a singer, but this song was still not good. Now, on to the song. The production sounded bland, his vocals sounded boring, I'm definitely not a fan of those lyrics, and wow that chorus was definitely generic. I'm not sure why this song managed to be on there.


#51. Imagine Dragons - Thunder (#4) [5; Great]

Yes, I did get sick of this song back when it was still on the countdown. But then the song actually grew back on me. Now, this is definitely an awesome song. With my opinion, the production in this one sounded so awesome, Dan's vocals are absolutely outstanding, I'm a fan of the lyrics, and the chorus sounded absolutely awesome. I'm so happy to see this song on this list.


#50. J. Balvin/Willy William/Beyonce - Mi Gente (#3) [3; Decent]

Yes, this is just a decent song. There isn't really anything that's interesting about this one. I'm not huge on the production in this one, but J. Balvin actually sounded great and I really love Willy's vocals in this one. And Beyonce actually made a great contribution. Though the chorus does sound solid. But overall, it's just decent. I'm fine with this song being on there.


#49. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling (#1) [5; Great]

This is actually one of the songs taking from the Dreamworks movie Trolls. You know what? I've actually never seen this movie recently. Now, this is definitely a fun song to listen to. I know a lot of people say that they'd like to call this song "the song of the summer" because this song actually has some summer vibes. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded so amazing, Justin's vocals sounded absolutely amazing, those lyrics are definitely outstanding, and that chorus was so phenomenal. I'm so pleased to see this song in there.


#48. 21 Savage - Bank Account (#12) [0; Crap]

There he is again... This is definitely another garbage song. There's nothing interesting about this song at all. I really hate the production in this one and the vocals sounded so generic. And the lyrics in this one are definitely a huge mess and that chorus was definitely not fun at all. I seriously have no idea why this song decided to rank that high on this list. This should've ranked lower than that.


#47. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (#6) [0; Crap]

This is definitely a huge piece of trash. I feel like this was actually the first song that I actually hate from her. You know, she has actually been making some really good music. But this song did not help. The production in this one sounded so bad, Demi's vocals sounded awful, and I cannot stand the chorus. She sounds so pitchy and those background voices saying "I'm not sorry" sounded absolutely horrible. So yeah, I'm never ever gonna like this song. NEXT!


#46. DJ Snake/Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You (#4) [5; Great]

This is definitely an amazing song. Now, this is definitely a step up from Middle. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded so amazing, Justin's vocals sounded absolutely phenomenal, those lyrics are absolutely marvelous, the chorus sounded so amazing, and I really enjoyed the drop. So yeah, it's such an enjoyable song for me to listen to and I'm so glad that it actually managed to be on this list.


#45. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (#4) [5; Great]

This was actually my #1 song of the year in case you remembered. This is definitely a heavenly song. I've been hearing this song a lot on Alt Nation before and it actually become a huge and massive hit on there. You see it spent 12 weeks at #1 on the Alt-18 countdown and I was super pleased to see that. And this was actually the #1 song of the year on the Alt-36 Year-End countdown and I was extremely pleased about that. Now, on to the song. The production is so heavenly, their vocals sounded super heavenly, the lyrics are definitely heavenly, the chorus was absolutely heavenly, everything on this song was heavenly. I'm super pleased that it actually ranked that high on this list.


#44. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye (#9) [0; Crap]

I don't really know what I have to say about this one, but this song was so horrible. I'm not sure why we have this one. He should've known better than that. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded so boring, I don't really like Anne-Marie's vocals, I really hate that chorus, and the drop in this one was so boring. So yeah, this is definitely not a good song for me to listen to. Let's move on.


#43. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side To Side (#4) [5; Great]

This is definitely an amazing song and it's actually one of the best songs off of Dangerous Woman. It's way better than all of the other songs off of this album. Now, on to the song. The production here is so awesome, Ariana's vocals sounded so amazing, the chorus is what I fell in love with, and Nicki has nailed her verse. So yeah, it's such a fun song for me and I'm pleased to see this song rank that high on there.


#42. The Chainsmokers - Paris (#6) [5; Great]

This is definitely another amazing song for me. Though not as good as Closer or Something Just Like This, but it's still amazing. It actually reminds me of M83 - Midnight City because I feel like they both sound similar. Now, on to my opinion. The production here sounded so outstanding, Andrew's vocals sounded so marvelous, Emily's vocals sounded so amazing in her contribution, and I really enjoyed the chorus. But yeah, it's definitely enjoyable and I'm glad that it actually made it on there.


#41. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things (#2) [5; Great]

This is definitely MGK's best song ever. It's way better than At My Best. Now, what I found interesting about this song is that the intro actually sounds like Christmas Canon from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, which was actually my favorite Christmas song. That's very interesting, huh? Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded super amazing, MGK's verses flow very nicely throughout the entire song, and Camila's vocals sounded so heavenly in the chorus.  I'm super pleased to see this song rank that high on there.


#40. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#6) [5; Great]

Yes, I did get very sick of this song back when it was still on the countdown. But then I came back to this song. Now, this is absolutely an awesome song. The production in this one sounded so awesome, Ed's vocals are absolutely remarkable, the lyrics are definitely nicely-written, and the chorus was super awesome. I'm glad that it actually managed to rank that high on this list.


#39. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (#1) [5; Great]

This is definitely another enjoyable song for me. Now, I really love the music video in this one. What I found in the music video is that she was pretending that she was a zombie, which was pretty interesting. Now, on to the song. The production here was so awesome, Taylor's vocals shine throughout the entire song, and I really love that chorus. I'm so glad that it actually ranked that high on there.


#38. Maroon 5/Kendrick Lamar - Don't Wanna Know (#6) [5; Great]

This is definitely another amazing song. Though definitely not as good as Cold, but it is still amazing. I actually like this version better than the one that Hits 1 played. Now, on to my opinion. The production in this one sounded absolutely amazing, Adam's vocals were so outstanding, the chorus in this one was absolutely amazing, and Kendrick has crushed his verse. So yeah, it's definitely another amazing song for me and I'm pleased to see it on there.


#37. Drake - Fake Love (#8) [0; Crap]

I don't know why we have this one, because this is yet to be another garbage song. Now, let's get to my opinion. The production in this one sounded so horrible, I don't really like how auto-tuned Drake's vocals were, those lyrics aren't very good, and that chorus was actually boring. So yeah, it's definitely not a good song and I'm not sure why it made it on there.


#36. Liam Payne/Quavo - Strip That Down (#10) [5; Great]

Yes, I also got sick of this song back when it was still on the countdown. But now, the song grew back on me. It's such an awesome song. With my opinion, the production sounded so awesome, Liam's vocals sounded so outstanding, the lyrics are so nice, and the chorus sounded so awesome. Though Quavo actually sounded decent in his verse. But overall, it's definitely an awesome song and I'm glad to see it on here.


#35. Big Sean - Bounce Back (#6) [4; Good]

Yes, this is just a good song. It really isn't that great. I wish there would be a much better song than that, but I still like it. Now, the production here sounded decent, but Big Sean's vocals sounded so awesome here. Though the lyrics in this one are fine and the chorus in this one was just good. So yeah, overall it's just a good song and I'm actually cool with this song ranking this high.


#34. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel It Coming (#4) [5; Great]

This song was actually ranked at #9 on my Top 10 Songs of the year. It's definitely the best song from this collaboration. It's definitely way better than Starboy. Now, on to the song. The production in this one was so amazing, the vocals were so phenomenal, the chorus sounded absolutely heavenly, and I really enjoyed Daft Punk's part in the last verse. Though Daft does sound like a robot which was so interesting. So yeah, overall it was a super amazing song and I'm glad that it actually made it on there.


#33. Rihanna - Love On The Brain (#5) [4; Good]

This is also just a good song. There really isn't anything great about this one. I don't really like the production in this one, though Rihanna's vocals sounded so awesome in this one. Though the lyrics are fine and the chorus is just good. So yeah, overall it's really not that great, but I still like it. Though I am still cool with this song on this list and actually ranking this high on there.


#32. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#11) [5; Great]

This is definitely another awesome song. I did already get sick of this one back when it was still on the countdown. Though the song has already grown back on me. Now, this song is actually better than This Town. The production here sounded so awesome, Niall's vocals are absolutely outstanding, I'm a fan of the lyrics, and the chorus sounded super awesome. I'm so glad to see this song on there and ranking that high.


#31. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255 (#3) [5; Great]

That was the official phone number of the National Suicide Prevention Hotline, which I found interesting this past year. Now, this is such an amazing song. The production sounded so amazing, Logic's vocals sounded outstanding, Alessia's vocals sounded super amazing in her contribution, and Khalid's vocals sounded super outstanding in his part. And the chorus sounded super amazing. So yeah, it's definitely a fan song for me to listen to and I'm glad to see it on there.


#30. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful (#8) [5; Great]

This was actually ranked at #7 in my Top 10 Songs of 2016. It's definitely her best song ever. It's way better than her other songs. Now, on to the song. The instrumentation sounded super amazing, the production sounded absolutely phenomenal, Alessia's vocals sounded so phenomenal, I'm a huge fun of those lyrics, and that chorus sounded super phenomenal. I'm so pleased to see this song ranking this high on there.


#29. Julia Michaels - Issues (#11) [4; Good]

Yes, this is another not so great song. It's actually a slow song. Now, this is definitely way better than Uh Huh, which was actually at #6 on my Bottom 10 Songs of the year from which you all remembered. But it's still not that great. Though the only part I like about this song is the chorus. But everything else here is just good. So yeah, I still enjoyed it even though it's not that great. I'm cool with this song in there.


#28. Kyle/Lil Yachty - iSpy (#4) [0; Crap]

I'm not sure what's wrong with this one, but my gosh this song was definitely garbage. Now, on to the song. The production sounded so generic, Kyle's vocals are so bland, the chorus sounded so lazy and boring, and Lil Yachty sounded absolutely egregious in his verse. And how on earth did this song rank that high on there? I'm not too thrilled to see this song on there. NEXT!


#27. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#10) [5; Great]

This was also in my Top 10 Songs of the year. You see, this song was ranked at #6 on my Top 10 songs list. This is also Kygo's first hit and it's definitely his best song ever. He's yet to be another talented EDM DJ. That's pretty interesting to hear his first song that's actually a heavenly song. Now, on to my opinion. The production sounded so phenomenal, Selena's vocals sounded absolutely heavenly, the chorus sounded super heavenly, and wow, that drop sounded extremely heavenly. I'm super pleased to see this song ranking that high on there.


#26. Zayn Malik/Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever (#2) [5; Great]

This is absolutely another amazing song. Though not as good as Pillowtalk, but it's still amazing. The production here sounded so amazing, Zayn's vocals are so phenomenal, Taylor's vocals sounded heavenly in her contribution, and I fell in love with that chorus. So yeah, this is definitely an amazing song for me and I'm so pleased to see this song ranking this high on this list.


#25. Childish Gambino - Redbone (#12) [0; Crap]

This was actually my worst song of the year. I have no idea why we have this one, because this is definitely a strange song. The production in this one was so dumb, the vocals are super strange, the lyrics are definitely awful, and that chorus was so grating. And I really have no idea why this song decided to rank in the Top 30 on this list. This does not deserve to be in there. This is the worst song of the year! I don't really want to hear this song anymore. I've really had enough of this one. NEXT!


#24. Cardi B. - Bodak Yellow (Money Moves) (#1) [0; Crap]

Yes, this is definitely the worst rap song I've ever heard that year. And this was actually the first time that I ever heard her. I should not have started listening to her music because I really hate her voice. Now, on to the song. The production is so egregious, Cardi's vocals are so annoying, the lyrics are absolutely grating, and the chorus was insanely awful. I don't really know why this song also ranked in the Top 30 on there. I'm not too thrilled to see that.


#23. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holding Me Back (#6) [5; Great]

I also got really sick of this song when it's still on the countdown. Well, the song actually grew back on me. This is definitely an awesome song. Not as good as Mercy, but it's still awesome. I really love the instrumentation in this one, the production sounded so awesome, Shawn's vocals are absolutely outstanding, and the chorus is super fun. I'm so glad to see this song being on this list.


#22. Charlie Puth - Attention (#5) [5; Great]

I also got really sick of this song when it was still on the countdown. But the song actually grew back on me. Now, this was such an outstanding song. This is definitely a step up from One Call Away. Now, on to the song. The production here sounded so awesome, Charlie's vocals are amazing, the lyrics are nicely-written, and the chorus was so outstanding. I'm glad to see this song being at this high on there.


#21. Khalid - Location (#16) [0; Crap]

This is definitely Khalid's worst song ever. Now, this song was at #8 on my Bottom 10 Songs of the year. I've already gone over my opinion about why it was so awful. The production in this one was so boring and bland, the lyrical content is dumb, and that chorus was so bland. Though Khalid's vocals sounded okay in this one, I'll give him credit for that. But this is definitely an awful song and I'm not sure why it was ranked that high.


#20. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy (#1) [5; Great]

This was definitely another amazing song. Though definitely not as good as I Feel It Coming, but it's still amazing. The production in this one sounded so amazing, the vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics are very interesting, and the chorus was so amazing. Though I know Daft does the last verse in every one of his songs, though I don't think I ever heard him there. But overall, this was definitely an amazing song. I wish I Feel It Coming would've ranked higher than that, because it's a way better song.


#19. Rae Sremmurd/Gucci Mane - Black Beatles (#1) [5; Great]

This is actually a way better song for them. It's definitely another amazing song and it's definitely Rae's best song ever. Now, on to the song. The production here is so amazing, Rae's vocals are so much better than his other songs, the chorus is super fun and Gucci Mane sounded so much better in his verse. So yeah, it's definitely a fan song to listen to and I'm so glad to see this song rank in the Top 20 on there.


#18. DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts (#2) [5; Great]

This was ranked at #2 on my Top 10 Songs of the year. This is definitely DJ Khaled's best song ever. It's definitely better than I'm The One. The production in this one was absolutely heavenly, Rihanna's vocals are so amazing, the chorus was super fun and Bryson sounded so heavenly in his verse. So yeah, overall this song was so heavenly and I'm super pleased to see this song rank that high on there.


#17. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay (#7) [5; Great]

I also got really sick of this song back when it's still on the countdown. Though the song did grow back on me. This is definitely an outstanding song. The production here is so outstanding, Alessia's vocals sounded absolutely amazing, the lyrics are definitely what I'm a fan of, the chorus was super amazing, and the drop was so outstanding. I'm so glad to see this song rank this high on there.


#16. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic (#4) [5; Great]

This is absolutely a fun song to listen to. Though definitely not as good as That's What I Like, but it's still outstanding. The production here sounded super outstanding, Bruno's vocals are definitely outstanding, those lyrics are definitely what I'm a fan of, and that chorus was super fun. I was actually surprised to see this song ranking at this high on this list. It's such an outstanding song.


#15. French Montana/Swae Lee - Unforgettable (#3) [5; Great]

This is definitely another amazing song and it's easily French Montana's best song ever. It's way better than his other songs. Now, with my opinion, the production here sounded so amazing and it's actually catchy, French Montana's vocals sounded super amazing, I'm a fan of those lyrics, the chorus was so phenomenal, and Swae Lee's vocals sounded so amazing in his verse. I'm so pleased to see this song being in there.


#14. Future - Mask Off (#5) [4; Good]

Yes, this is also a not so great song. But I still like this one. Now, on to the song. The production in this one sounded so awesome, though Future's vocals actually sounded decent. Though everything else on this song were just good. Nothing else here is great. So yeah, overall this is just a good song but not that great. And I'm actually still cool with this song on this list and see it rank that high on there.


#13. Lil Uzi Vert - XO Tour Llif3 (#7) [0; Crap]

Again with more terrible rappers on there?! This was definitely a bland song. Now, let's get to my opinion. The production here is so lazy and bland, Lil Uzi Vert's vocals sounded super grating, the lyrics are definitely a huge mess, and my gosh that chorus was so egregious. I'm not sure why this song decided to rank this high on there. This does not deserve to be ranking in the Top 15 on this list. It should've ranked lower than that! Let's move on.


#12. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance The Rapper/Lil Wayne - I'm The One (#1) [5; Great]

This song was also in my Top 10 Songs of the year, being at #5. This is definitely a super heavenly song. Though definitely not as good as Wild Thoughts, but it's still heavenly. The production here sounded heavenly, Justin's vocals were so heavenly in the chorus, Quavo's verse actually sounded amazing, Chance's verse was super fantastic, and Lil Wayne has nailed his verse. Though I actually prefer the one that Hits 1 plays. But overall, it's super heavenly and I'm so pleased to see this song ranking this high on there.


#11. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (#11) [5; Great]

I also got very sick of this song back when it was still on the countdown. The song did grow back on me. This is definitely an awesome song. Now, on to the song. The guitar sounded so awesome, James's vocals shine throughout the entire song, the lyrics are very nicely-written, and the chorus sounded so awesome. I was actually surprised that it actually ranked that high on there and it's the same spot as it's peak. That's interesting, huh? I thought it was going to rank lower than that.


#10. Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations (#8) [0; Crap]

Here we go again with more of his music... I don't know why we have this one also. It's definitely another garbage song. Now, on to the song. The production here sounded absolutely horrible, Post's vocals sounded so awful, the chorus in this one was so bland and Quavo's verse did not sound good at all. So yeah, it's definitely another garbage song and I seriously had enough of his music. I don't really know why this decided to rank in the Top 10 on there.


#9. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#4) [5; Great]

This is definitely the return of this group. Now, they had 2 years of hiatus from making new music before this song. And now, they are back. This is definitely an outstanding song. As for my opinion, the production sounded so outstanding, Dan's vocals are unstoppable, I'm a fan of the lyrics, and the chorus sounded so amazing. I'm so glad to see this song on this list. It's such a fun song for everyone to listen to.


#8. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (#6) [5; Great]

Easily one of the best country songs of the year. Now, this is definitely an amazing song. Not as good as Take Your Time or House Party, but it's still amazing. The instrumentation sounded so amazing, the production is so marvelous, Sam's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics are very interesting, and the chorus is definitely phenomenal. I'm so pleased to see this song on this list and actually ranking in the Top 10 on there.


#7. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (#1) [5; Great]

This was actually my #1 song of 2016. It's definitely a fun song and it's definitely heavenly. Now, on to my opinion. The production is so amazing, Andrew's vocals were so heavenly, Halsey's vocals were super heavenly in her contribution, the lyrics are definitely heavenly, the chorus in this one was so heavenly, and the drop was extremely heavenly. Of course, a lot of people say that the drop sounded like kazoos, which was so interesting. I'm super pleased to see this song on there.


#6. Migos/Lil Uzi Vert - Bad & Boujee (#1) [2; Mediocre]

This is definitely a mediocre song. There's nothing really interesting about this song. I don't really like the production in this one and the lyrics aren't very good, but Migos's vocals sounded fine and the chorus was just solid. Though Lil Uzi Vert does not sound very good in his verse. So yeah, overall it's meh. I'm actually fine with this song on this list and actually ranking in the Top 10 on there.


#5. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#3) [5; Great]

This was also in my Top 10 Songs of the year, ranking at #7 on this list. Now, this was definitely a fantastic song. Though in this song, Andrew worked on the production instead of taking on some vocals. Now, on to the song. The production sounded super fantastic, Chris's vocals sounded so heavenly, the chorus in this one sounded so fantastic, and the drop was super heavenly. I'm super pleased to see this song ranking in the Top 5 on there.


#4. Kendrick Lamar - Humble (#1) [5; Great]

This is the Biggest Whiff Of The Year. But you know what? I wish this song would've been on Hits 1 but unfortunately it's Kendrick and Hits 1 is not a fan of him. But I'm actually a fan of him because he's such a talented rapper. Now, this is absolutely an amazing song. The production sounded amazing, Kendrick's vocals were amazing, the lyrics are very amazing, the chorus was super amazing, everything on this song was amazing. I'm so pleased to see this song ranking that high on there.


#3. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#1) [5; Great]

This was ranked at #4 on my Top 10 Songs of the year. This is definitely Bruno's best song ever. It's way better than his other songs. The production in this one sounded so heavenly, Bruno's vocals were super heavenly, the lyrics are definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and that chorus was extremely heavenly. I was actually so surprised to see this song ranking in the Top 3 on this list. I'm super pleased to see that there, because it deserves it!


#2. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito (#1) [5; Great]

This was actually the biggest song in America this year, with it tying the record that's originally held by Mariah Carey/Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day, with 16 weeks at #1 on there. Now, this is absolutely a fun song. The production sounded super fun, Justin's vocals were so amazing, Luis's vocals were absolutely amazing, the chorus was so fun, and I really enjoyed Daddy Yankee's verse. I wish this would've been the #1 song of the year on there because of what happened on there. But unfortunately, it didn't happen.


#1. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#1) [5; Great]

This is it. This is the biggest song of the year on there. This was also the #1 song on Hits 1's Year-End countdown. But at the time when it was the biggest song of the year, I was getting sick of this song because it was still on the countdown. But the song did grow back on me. Now, this was such an outstanding song. The production sounded so outstanding, Ed's vocals sounded absolutely amazing, and the chorus was super outstanding. I'm so glad to see this song being the top song of the year on there.


And that's it. Those were my opinions and thoughts on all of the 100 songs on this list. Now, I'm going to be doing a top 100 review just to see what grade Billboard did with music this year. Again it's very similar to a Top 20 Review which I've always done at the end of every countdown post, but with 100 songs. So I'm going to rank off the entire list based on those six ranks.


My Top 100 Review:

0 - Crap:

100. Childish Gambino - Redbone

99. Cardi B. - Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)

98. Blackbear/Gucci Mane - Do Re Mi

97. Khalid - Location

96. Lil Uzi Vert - XO Tour Llif3

95. D.R.A.M/Lil Yachty - Broccoli

94. Zay Hilfigerrr/Zayion McCall - Juju On That Beat

93. XXXTentacion - Look At Me

92. YFN Lucci/PnB Rock - Everyday We Lit

91. Playboi Carti - Magnolia

90. Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision

89. Migos/Gucci Mane - Slippery

88. Kyle/Lil Yachty - iSpy

87. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie/Kodak Black - Drowning

86. Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar

85. Amine - Caroline

84. Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations

83. Ayo & Teo - Rolex

82. Rae Sremmurd - Swang

81. Gucci Mane/Migos - I Get The Bag

80. Migos - T-Shirt

79. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry

78. Drake - Fake Love

77. 21 Savage - Bank Account

76. Khalid - Young, Dumb, & Broke

75. Travis Scott/Kendrick Lamar - Goosebumps

74. Gucci Mane/Drake - Both

73. Yo Gotti/Nicki Minaj - Rake It Up

72. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie - Rockabye

71. Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

70. Migos/Lil Uzi Vert - Bad & Boujee


3 - Decent:

69. J. Balvin/Willy William/Beyonce - Mi Gente

68. SZA/Travis Scott - Love Galore


4 - Good:

67. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens

66. Rihanna - Love On The Brain

65. Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos - Slide

64. Future - Mask Off

63. Big Sean - Bounce Back

62. Drake - Passionfruit

61. Adele - Water Under The Bridge

60. Julia Michaels - Issues


5 - Great:

59. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go

58. Imagine Dragons - Believer

57. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holding Me Back

56. Jason Derulo/Ty Dolla $ign/Nicki Minaj - Swalla

55. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill

54. Liam Payne/Quavo - Strip That Down

53. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

52. Niall Horan - Slow Hands

51. Charlie Puth - Attention

50. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You

49. Marian Hill - Down

48. Miley Cyrus - Malibu

47. Katy Perry/Skip Marley - Chained To The Rhythm

46. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises

45. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes

44. Maroon 5/Kendrick Lamar - Don't Wanna Know

43. Hailee Steinfeld/Grey/Zedd - Starving

42. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road

41. Kendrick Lamar - DNA

40. Shawn Mendes - Mercy

39. P!nk - What About Us

38. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic

37. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy

36. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255

35. Kendrick Lamar/Rihanna - Loyalty

34. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber - Despacito

33. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side To Side

32. Zedd/Alessia Cara - Stay

31. Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times

30. Keith Urban/Carrie Underwood - The Fighter

29. The Chainsmokers - Paris

28. Zayn Malik/Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever

27. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things

26. Dustin Lynch - Small Town Boy

25. Imagine Dragons - Thunder

24. Kendrick Lamar - Humble

23. Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry/Big Sean - Feels

22. Kane Brown/Lauren Alaina - What Ifs

21. French Montana/Swae Lee - Unforgettable

20. Brett Young - In Case You Didn't Know

19. Jon Bellion - All Time Low

18. Rae Sremmurd/Gucci Mane - Black Beatles

17. Halsey - Now Or Never

16. Luke Combs - Hurricane

15. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

14. DJ Snake/Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You

13. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do

12. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling

11. Maroon 5/Future - Cold

10. Kesha - Praying

9. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful

8. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer

7. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel It Coming

6. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay - Something Just Like This

5. Kygo/Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me

4. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance The Rapper/Lil Wayne - I'm The One

3. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

2. DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still


Total Score: 328/500 = 65.6% (D) [Bad]


So I hope you enjoyed this post! Overall, Billboard did not get a good year with music by getting a 65.6%. Hopefully things will look better with new music and not have too many bad songs. Again, thank you for reading this post! The next special is going to be at 75,000 pageviews. So look forward to that. Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have about this post!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023