Harry Styles (3) Week Of July 11, 2020

The countdown looks okay this week. We do say goodbye to a song that's going to be in my Top 10 Songs of the year, and of course it will forever be missed. But not only that, we have another bad debut this week replacing it, but I'll get to that later on, but for now, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


The Weeknd - Blinding Lights


Last Week's #1 Song: Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

The Countdown:

#30. Black Eyed Peas/Ozuna/J. Rey Soul - Mamacita

#29. Zoe Wees - Control (#28)

#28. DaBaby/Roddy Ricch - Rockstar (#20)

#27. Katy Perry - Daisies (DEBUT)

#26. Doja Cat/Gucci Mane - Like That (#24)

#25. Twenty One Pilots - Level Of Concern (#15)

#24. Saint Jhn/Imanbek - Roses (#27)

#23. Justin Bieber/Quavo - Intentions (#17)

#22. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer (#29)

#21. Lil Mosey - Blueberry Faygo (#18)

#20. Ava Max - Kings & Queens (#26)

#19. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope (#21)

#18. Trevor Daniel - Falling (#16)

#17. Ashe/Niall Horan - Moral Of The Story (#23)

#16. Megan Thee Stallion - Savage (#14)

#15. Alec Benjamin - Oh My God (#13)

#14. Benee/Gus Dapperton - Supalonely (#12)

#13. Powfu/beabadoobee - Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head) (#25)

#12. Jonas Brothers/Karol G - X (#10)

#11. Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber - Stuck With U (#11)

#10. Marshmello/Halsey - Be Kind (#9)

#9. Maren Morris - The Bones (#19)

#8. Surfaces - Sunday Best (#8)

#7. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go (#6)

#6. Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (#7)

#5. Niall Horan  - No Judgement (#4)

#4. Alesso/Liam Payne - Midnight (#5)

#3. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Old Me (#2)

#2. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart (#3)

#1. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You (3 of 9 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so mad to see Powfu/beebadoobee - Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head) (+12) having the biggest jump of the week. This does not deserve to be in there at all!!! This seriously needs to be out of here. I've had enough of this song.

I'm not too thrilled to see Twenty One Pilots - Level Of Concern (-10) out of the Top 20. But hopefully it'll be back in there soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Katy Perry - Daisies: I have no idea why we have this song, but this song is so horrible. I do have this song in blue at first back when it debuted Hit Bound, but now it's so bad. Now, on to the song. The production does not sound good at all, the acoustic guitar sounds so bland, but Katy's vocals were alright. But my gosh her screaming in the chorus is so horrible. So yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of this. This better not become a hit on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Niall Horan - No Judgement: Yeah, I'm sure this song is going to be out of the Top 5 next week. This might be it's last week there, but we don't know yet for sure.

4. Alesso/Liam Payne - Midnight: It's getting close to the Top 3! Now, I'm sure it'll be in there next week. Hopefully it happens.

3. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Old Me: I'm glad that it's actually still in the Top 3. But yeah, I don't think it's ever going to be back at the top spot.

2. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart: It's almost at the top spot! Now, I'm really hoping that it should be in there next week. Can it be Dua's first #1 song on there? We're gonna have to see.

1. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm so pleased that it's still in there. I doubt this song might be the If I Can't Have You of 2020. Now, let's see if it'll still remain there or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Zoe Wees - Control*

2. AJR - Bang!

3. Jackson Wang - 100 Ways

4. Sia - Together

5. Niall Horan - Black And White (RE-ENTRY)

6. Jojo - Man

7. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Wildflower

8. Pink Sweat$ - 17

9. Harry Styles - Falling

10. Tones And I - Ur So Fucking Cool

11. Cyn - Drinks

12. Diplo/Morgan Wallen/Julia Michaels - Heartless

13. Conkarah/Shaggy/DJ Fle - Banana

14. Young T & Bugsey/Headie One - Don't Rush

15. Kygo/OneRepublic - Lose Somebody

16. Topic/A7S - Breaking Me


* = Still on the countdown and Hit Bound at the same time


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Niall Horan - Black And White: It actually re-entered Hit Bound this week. I'm so glad to see this song back. Now, let's see if this song should have another chance to be on the countdown.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Powfu/beabadoobee - Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head)

29. Zoe Wees - Control

28. Surfaces - Sunday Best

27. Katy Perry - Daisies


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

26. Alec Benjamin - Oh My God

25. Saint Jhn/Imanbek - Roses


3 - Decent:

24. Justin Bieber/Quavo - Intentions

23. Black Eyed Peas/Ozuna/J. Rey Soul - Mamacita

22. Doja Cat/Gucci Mane - Like That

21. DaBaby/Roddy Ricch - Rockstar


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

20. Benee/Gus Dapperton - Supalonely

19. Trevor Daniel - Falling

18. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

17. Niall Horan - No Judgement

16. Jonas Brothers/Karol G - X

15. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Old Me

14. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go

13. Twenty One Pilots - Level Of Concern

12. Lil Mosey - Blueberry Faygo

11. Alesso/Liam Payne - Midnight

10. Maren Morris - The Bones

9. Megan Thee Stallion - Savage

8. Ariana Grande/Justin Bieber - Stuck With U

7. Ashe/Niall Horan - Moral Of The Story

6. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope

5. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart

4. Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer

3. Lady Gaga/Ariana Grande - Rain On Me

2. Marshmello/Halsey - Be Kind


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Ava Max - Kings & Queens


Total Score: 117/150 = 78% (C+) [Decent]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023