AT40: 24kgoldn (3) Week Of November 28, 2020

I hope everyone's been staying safe and had a great Thanksgiving on Thursday. I sure did had a nice Thanksgiving dinner that day. I thought it was so delicious. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought it looks so interesting. We did get rid of a piece or trash this week, which was so great. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Powfu/beebadoobee - Death Bed (Coffee For Your Head)

Saweetie - Tap In


Last Week's #1 Song: 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

The Countdown:

#40. Justin Bieber/Quavo - Intentions (#40)

#39. Internet Money/Gunna/Don Toliver/Nav - Lemonade (DEBUT)

#38. Doja Cat - Say So (#37)

#37. Zara Larsson - WOW (#38)

#36. JP Saxe/Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending (#27)

#35. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#36)

#34. Saint Jhn/Imanbek - Roses (#31)

#33. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing (#34)

#32. Conan Gray - Heather (#32)

#31. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35 (DEBUT)

#30. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#33)

#29. Travis Scott/Young Thug/M.I.A. - Franchise (#29)

#28. Joel Corry/MNEK - Head And Heart (#30)

#27. Juice WRLD/Marshmello - Come And Go (#12)

#26. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous (#26)

#25. Harry Styles - Adore You (#22)

#24. Why Don't We - Fallin' (#25)

#23. Zoe Wees - Control (#24)

#22. Harry Styles - Golden (#28)

#21. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely (#23)

#20. DaBaby/Roddy Ricch - Rockstar (#19)

#19. Sam Smith - Diamonds (#20)

#18. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart (#17)

#17. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy (#21)

#16. Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later (#18)

#15. Shawn Mendes - Wonder (#13)

#14. AJR - Bang! (#15)

#13. Ariana Grande - Positions (#16)

#12. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#14)

#11. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That (#11)

#10. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (#9)

#9. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (#8)

#8. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (#6)

#7. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go (#7)

#6. BTS - Dynamite (#10)

#5. Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love (#3)

#4. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope (#4)

#3. Ava Max - Kings & Queens (#5)

#2. Surf Mesa/Emilee - ILY (#2)

#1. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Post Malone - Circles (2 of 7 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Harry Styles - Golden (+6) taking the biggest jump this week. Now, hopefully this song should be in the Top 20 very soon.

I'm not too thrilled about Juice WRLD/Marshmello - Come And Go (-15) taking a massive big drop this week. But I'm sure this is going to be the end of it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Internet Money/Gunna/Don Toliver/Nav - Lemonade: They have finally made their debut on there. I wasn't actually expecting this song to debut on there. But now, there it is. Now, this is definitely an outstanding song. For my opinion on this song, the production sounded so outstanding, the vocals were so amazing, I really love the verses, and Don's vocals in the chorus were so amazing. Let's see how far this one goes.


Ariana Grande - 34 + 35: The best debut this week. This song is now joining Positions on there. And I think it has an interesting title that made me wanna answer that math problem. And I know the answer was 69 because this is addition. Now, this is definitely an amazing song. Though definitely not as good as Positions, but it's still amazing. The production is so amazing, Ariana's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics are super interesting, and the chorus was super amazing. Hopefully this should become a hit on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love: I actually knew it was going to leave the Top 3 this week. Though it did had an amazing time on there.

4. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope: I'm super pleased that it's still in there, however this should start dropping very soon.

3. Ava Max - Kings & Queens: It has finally made it to the Top 3 this week! I'm super pleased to see it in there. Now, hopefully this should be in the top spot soon.

2. Surf Mesa/Emilee - ILY: This should not be hanging around at that spot. This needs to be dropping and be out of here and not go to the top spot!

1. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. Again I'm okay with this song still in there. I'm still giving credit to it. Though I'm sure hoping this or any other song should ban ILY from going to the top spot. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Surf Mesa/Emilee - ILY


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

18. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy

17. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy

16. DaBaby/Roddy Ricch - Rockstar

15. Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

14. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

13. Sam Smith - Diamonds

12. Shawn Mendes - Wonder

11. Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love

10. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go

9. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That

8. AJR - Bang!

7. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating

6. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope

5. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart

4. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

3. Ava Max - Kings & Queens

2. BTS - Dynamite


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Ariana Grande - Positions


Total Score: 86/100 = 86% (B) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023