AT40: 24kgoldn (4) Week Of December 5, 2020

So the month of December is now here! We are now getting into the holiday spirit. And of course my birthday is coming up on Friday. I'm going to be turning 18. Can you believe it? I'm going to be an adult on Friday. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought it looks so great. So let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Juice WRLD/Marshmello - Come And Go

Justin Bieber/Quavo - Intentions


Last Week's #1 Song: 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

The Countdown:

#40. G-Eazy/Blackbear - Hate The Way (DEBUT)

#39. Doja Cat - Say So (#38)

#38. Internet Money/Gunna/Don Toliver/Nav - Lemonade (#39)

#37. JP Saxe/Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending (#36)

#36. Zara Larsson - WOW (#37)

#35. Saint Jhn/Imanbek - Roses (#34)

#34. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#35)

#33. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing (#33)

#32. Conan Gray - Heather (#32)

#31. Harry Styles - Adore You (#25)

#30. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35 (#31)

#29. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#30)

#28. Travis Scott/Young Thug/M.I.A. - Franchise (#29)

#27. Joel Corry/MNEK - Head And Heart (#28)

#26. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am (DEBUT)

#25. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous (#26)

#24. Why Don't We - Fallin' (#24)

#23. Zoe Wees - Control (#23)

#22. DaBaby/Roddy Ricch - Rockstar (#20)

#21. Harry Styles - Golden (#22)

#20. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart (#18)

#19. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely (#21)

#18. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy (#17)

#17. Sam Smith - Diamonds (#19)

#16. Shawn Mendes - Wonder (#15)

#15. AJR - Bang! (#14)

#14. Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later (#16)

#13. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#12)

#12. Ariana Grande - Positions (#13)

#11. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go (#7)

#10. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (#9)

#9. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That (#11)

#8. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (#8)

#7. Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love (#5)

#6. BTS - Dynamite (#6)

#5. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (#10)

#4. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope (#4)

#3. Ava Max - Kings & Queens (#3)

#2. Surf Mesa/Emilee - ILY (#2)

#1. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (#1) [4th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Lizzo - Good As Hell (1 of 6 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm okay with Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (+5) taking the biggest jump and debuting into the Top 5 this week. I'll have more on that later.

Harry Styles - Adore You (-6) is finally about to be out of here. Though it did had an amazing long run on there. But now it's going to be the end of it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


G-Eazy/Blackbear - Hate The Way: I know his music is actually not that bad, he's not a bad rapper, although there are some songs that I don't like from him. But this is just another decent song. There's nothing really interesting to say about this song. The production here sounded decent, though I do like G-Eazy's rapping. I think he still sounds great. Though I don't think Blackbear sounds great here. I think he sounds better in rock. He might as well just stick to that genre instead of this. So yeah, it's decent overall. Let's see how far this gets.


Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am: This is also another decent song. Again, I know she's been making a lot of decent songs mainly because of her voice. I think I'll enjoy her music when she has a new voice pretty soon. Anyway. As for this new song, it's not as decent as My Future, but it's still decent. The production here actually sounded so good, though Billie's vocals still sound decent and that chorus was decent. But yeah, another decent song for me overall. I'm sure this should become a hit on there. Let's see how far this goes.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy: Thanks to it's biggest jump this week, it debuted the Top 5. Again I'm okay with this song in there, though I'm sure this should be at the top spot sometime soon. Let's see if it'll be in the Top 3 soon.

4. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope: Wow, it's still in there? I actually didn't think it's going to still be in there this week, but I'm pleased it's still in there.

3. Ava Max - Kings & Queens: I'm still waiting for this song to move up. But I'm sure hoping that this should go up and be at the top spot very soon.

2. Surf Mesa/Emilee - ILY: Can we please let this song drop and get banned from going to the top spot? This does not deserve to stay in the Top 3. I'm sure hoping it'll drop soon.

1. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood: Holding the top spot for the 4th week in a row. Again I'm okay with this song still in there, but I'm sure this'll help ILY from going to the top spot. Let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Surf Mesa/Emilee - ILY


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

18. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy

17. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy

16. Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

15. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

14. Sam Smith - Diamonds

13. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely

12. Shawn Mendes - Wonder

11. Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love

10. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go

9. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That

8. AJR - Bang!

7. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating

6. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope

5. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart

4. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

3. Ava Max - Kings & Queens

2. BTS - Dynamite


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Ariana Grande - Positions


Total Score: 88/100 = 88% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023