AT40: 24kgoldn (6) Week Of December 19, 2020

So this is the last AT40 of 2020. Gosh, I'm so pleased that the year is getting close to an end! Also, from what I've heard on the news this past week, restaurants and schools are going to remain closed until January 19. I am so sad to see them remain closed for the rest of the year. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, it still looks great. Although we do have another decent debut this week which I'll get to later. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Joel Corry/MNEK - Head And Heart


Last Week's #1 Song: 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

The Countdown:

#40. Doja Cat - Say So (#40)

#39. JP Saxe/Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending (#38)

#38. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love (#39)

#37. Saint Jhn/Imanbek - Roses (#36)

#36. Lil Nas X - Holiday (DEBUT)

#35. Zara Larsson - WOW (#37)

#34. Harry Styles - Adore You (#33)

#33. Internet Money/Gunna/Don Toliver/Nav - Lemonade (#35)

#32. Conan Gray - Heather (#32)

#31. Shawn Mendes - Wonder (#19)

#30. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#30)

#29. DaBaby/Roddy Ricch - Rockstar (#27)

#28. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#29)

#27. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing (#34)

#26. Why Don't We - Fallin' (#24)

#25. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35 (#26)

#24. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart (#22)

#23. Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber - Monster (#31)

#22. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous (#25)

#21. Zoe Wees - Control (#23)

#20. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (#15)

#19. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely (#18)

#18. Harry Styles - Golden (#20)

#17. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go (#13)

#16. Billie Eilish -  Therefore I Am (#21)

#15. Sam Smith - Diamonds (#17)

#14. Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love (#10)

#13. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy (#16)

#12. AJR - Bang! (#14)

#11. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (#11)

#10. Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later (#12)

#9. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#9)

#8. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That (#8)

#7. Surf Mesa/Emilee - ILY (#4)

#6. BTS - Dynamite (#6)

#5. Ariana Grande - Positions (#7)

#4. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (#5)

#3. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope (#3)

#2. Ava Max - Kings & Queens (#2)

#1. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (#1) [6th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Lizzo - Good As Hell (3 of 6 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber - Monster (+8) taking the biggest jump this week. Now, I'm sure hoping that this should be in the Top 20 soon.

Since that happened, Shawn Mendes - Wonder (-12) had the biggest drop this week, which I'm not happy to see. Though Monster is actually a step up from it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Lil Nas X - Holiday: He has made his return on here. And of course, he's definitely not a good singer to me, because I've been hating Old Town Road and Panini back then. But this new song was actually another decent song. It's definitely a step up from those two, but still not that great. Now, on to my opinion. The production actually sounds great and I really love those lyrics. But I still don't like Lil Nas X's vocals. He still does not sound great here. But other than that, the chorus here sounded decent. So yeah, it's another decent song overall. Let's see how far this one goes.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Ariana Grande - Positions: I'm super pleased to see this song debuting the Top 5 this week. Now, I'm sure this is going to be at the top spot very soon. Let's see if this will happen.

4. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy: Okay, I'm fine with this song moving up. Though I'm sure this is going to be in the Top 3 within the next couple weeks or so. Let's see if it'll be in there.

3. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope: Huh. I didn't think that this song is actually still going to be in the Top 3 this week. But I know that this was actually one of the biggest country songs of the year, so that's why.

2. Ava Max - Kings & Queens: I've been waiting for this song to be at the top spot for weeks. But I'm sure hoping in 2021 it should be in there.

1. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood: Holding the top spot for the 6th week in a row. Wow, this song has really been doing super amazing on there, especially when it blocked a horrible song from going to the top spot. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there in the next countdown or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Surf Mesa/Emilee - ILY


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

19. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

18. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy

17. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy

16. Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later

15. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

14. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

13. Sam Smith - Diamonds

12. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely

11. Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love

10. Lewis Capaldi - Before You Go

9. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That

8. Harry Styles - Golden

7. AJR - Bang!

6. Dua Lipa/DaBaby -  Levitating

5. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope

4. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

3. Ava Max - Kings & Queens

2. BTS - Dynamite


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Ariana Grande - Positions


Total Score: 86/100 = 86% (B) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023