Harry Styles (2) Week Of December 19, 2020

So I'm now officially on winter break. Thank goodness I don't have to do online learning for the rest of this year. Though unfortunately, I can't go to any restaurant during this winter break, because they're still closed until January 19 next year. Although carry-outs and drive-thru are still open. Also, there's some Year-End posts that I'm going to be posting very soon. So look forward to that. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought it actually looks so interesting. Though I don't have anything that's interesting to say here, so let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So, let's get right into the countdown.


Last Week's #1 Song: Harry Styles - Golden

The Countdown:

#30. Iann Dior - Holding On (#29)

#29. AJR - Bummerland (#26)

#28. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#23)

#27. Royal & The Serpent - Overwhelmed (#30)

#26. Role Model - Going Out (#25)

#25. Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber - Monster (#28)

#24. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (#17)

#23. Lil Nas X - Holiday (#27)

#22. Conan Gray - Heather (#20)

#21. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love (#21)

#20. Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa - Prisoner (#22)

#19. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing (#19)

#18. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely (#24)

#17. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (#12)

#16. AJR - Bang! (#18)

#15. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That (#14)

#14. BTS - Dynamite (#13)

#13. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous (#15)

#12. Sam Smith - Diamonds (#9)

#11. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#11)

#10. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (#16)

#9. Ashe - Save Myself (#7)

#8. Why Don't We - Fallin' (#8)

#7. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#10)

#6. Ariana Grande - Positions (#5)

#5. Shawn Mendes - Wonder (#3)

#4. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am (#4)

#3. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters (#6)

#2. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#2)

#1. Harry Styles - Golden (#1) [2nd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya (3 of 8 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely and Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (+6) were tied for the biggest jump this week. Wow, we had two songs from the same artist that were tied for it? That's so interesting!

I'm so pleased to see Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (-7) taking the biggest drop this week. This deserves to have that! Now, this needs to keep dropping and it needs to be out of here very soon.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Shawn Mendes - Wonder: I know this song is out of the Top 3, but we do have another new single from him. So yeah, this might be out of the Top 5 within the next week or so.

4. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am: I'm fine with this song still standing at this spot. But I'm actually not sure if this song is actually going to be in the Top 3, but we're gonna have to see.

3. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters: I'm super pleased to see it re-enter the Top 3 this week. Though Hits 1 did decided to play the remix with Demi. Though the remix is actually on the same level as the original version. I thought Demi's vocals were extremely heavenly in her contribution. And it's still going to be my #1 song of the year which you're going to see in my Top 10 Songs of the year post coming out soon. And again, I'm not sure if this was actually going to be at the top spot, but I'm really hoping it should be in there before the year is over.

2. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating: Gosh, I've been waiting for this song to be at the top spot for weeks. Although I did prefer another song to be at the top spot, but let's see if it'll be in there soon.

1. Harry Styles - Golden: Holding the top spot for the 2nd week in a row. Wow, he really has been having an amazing year with music and I'm so pleased to see it still in there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Dizie D'Amelio/Wiz Khalifa - One Whole Day

2. Sigala/James Arthur - Lasting Lover

3. Maluma/The Weeknd - Hawai

4. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35

5. Megan Thee Stallion - Body (DEBUT)

6. Malia Civetz - Broke Boy

7. Clinton Kane - Fix It To Break It

8. Rosie - Never The 1

9. The Kid Laroi - So Done

10. Fletcher/Kito - Bitter

11. Foushee - Deep End

12. Quinn XCII/Chelsea Cutler - Stay Next To Me (DEBUT)

13. Shaylen - Goodbye

14. Tones And I - Fly Away

15. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy

16. MAX/Suga - Blueberry Eyes


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Megan Thee Stallion - Body: This is the only great debut we have this week. Now, this is definitely another amazing song. Though not as good as Savage, but it's still amazing. The production here sounded so amazing, Megan's vocals were so phenomenal and she flows very nicely throughout the entire song, the lyrics were super amazing, and the chorus was so phenomenal. So yeah, it's such a fun song for me. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Quinn XCII/Chelsea Cutler - Stay Next To Me: Does anyone remember him from last year? He has collaborated with MAX on Love Me Less, and it was a decent song for me back then. As for this new song, it is also decent. Now, for my opinion, the production here sounded so awesome, but I still don't like Quinn XCII's vocals. He doesn't actually sound good in the verses. But Chelsea's vocals in the chorus were so amazing. But yeah, it's decent overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On

29. Role Model - Going Out


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 -  Decent:

28. Royal & The Serpent - Overwhelmed

27. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

26. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy

25. Lil Nas X - Holiday

24. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love

23. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

22. Sam Smith - Diamonds

21. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely

20. Why Don't We - Fallin'

19. Iann Dior - Holding On

18. Conan Gray - Heather

17. Shawn Mendes - Wonder

16. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing

15. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First

14. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That

13. Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber - Monster

12. Harry Styles - Golden

11. AJR - Bummerland

10. Ashe - Save Myself

9. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend

8. AJR - Bang!

7. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating

6. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears

5. BTS - Dynamite

4. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous

3. Ariana Grande - Positions


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa - Prisoner

TIE: 1. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters


Total Score: 130/150 = 86.6% (B) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023