Shawn Mendes (3) Week Of December 5, 2020

So we are now officially in the month of December. Can you believe it? We only have 1 more month left until 2021 comes! I'm so ready for 2020 to be over, because this is the worst year ever. Also, I'm going to be turning 18 on Friday. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought it looks so interesting. I don't think I have anything that's interesting to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Zara Larsson - WOW


Last Week's #1 Song: Shawn Mendes - Wonder

The Countdown:

#30. Lil Nas X - Holiday (#30)

#29. AJR - Bummerland (DEBUT)

#28. Role Model - Going Out (#28)

#27. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#24)

#26. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely (#29)

#25. G-Eazy/Blackbear - Hate The Way (#26)

#24. Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa - Prisoner (#27)

#23. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love (#22)

#22. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am (#23)

#21. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (#20)

#20. BTS - Dynamite (#15)

#19. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous (#19)

#18. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That (#18)

#17. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (#21)

#16. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing (#16)

#15. Harry Styles - Falling (#13)

#14. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#12)

#13. Conan Gray - Heather (#11)

#12. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (#10)

#11. Why Don't We - Fallin' (#17)

#10. Sam Smith - Diamonds (#14)

#9. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#9)

#8. AJR - Bang! (#8)

#7. Ariana Grande - Positions (#7)

#6. Niall Horan - Small Talk (#6)

#5. Ashe - Save Myself (#3)

#4. Harry Styles - Golden (#4)

#3. All Time Low/Blackbear - Monsters (#2)

#2. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#5)

#1. Shawn Mendes - Wonder (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya (1 of 8 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so glad to see Why Don't We - Fallin' (+6) taking the biggest jump this week. What a week for them. Now, can it be their first Top 10 song on there? We're gonna have to find out.

I'm not too thrilled to see BTS - Dynamite (-5) having the biggest drop this week. At least it's still in the Top 20, so that's still good.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


AJR - Bummerland: This song is now joining Bang! on there because of how well it's doing. Now, this is definitely another amazing song. Though definitely not as good as Bang!, but it's still amazing. The production sounded so amazing, the vocals were absolutely amazing, I really love the lyrics, and the chorus is definitely what I stand for. Now, hopefully this song should do amazing on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Ashe - Save Myself: Oh gosh... I don't really want this song to drop. I sure would like to see this song come back to the Top 3, but I'm not sure if it's actually going to happen.

4. Harry Styles - Golden: I actually thought that this song is going to be back in the Top 3 this week. But I'm sure this'll be back in there next week.

3. All Time Low/Blackbear - Monsters: Oh no! I don't really want this song to drop and be out of the Top 3! I sure would like this song to be at the top spot, but again I don't think it's ever going to happen.

2. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating: It's almost at the top spot! I'm so pleased to see this song in this spot. Now, can this be her first #1 song on there? We're gonna have to find out. Let's see if it'll be in there soon.

1. Shawn Mendes - Wonder: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm so glad that it's still in there, although I do want another song to be at the top spot. But let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Fletcher/Kito - Bitter

2. Maluma/The Weeknd - Hawai

3. Malia Civetz - Broke Boy

4. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35

5. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy

6. Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber - Monster

7. Clinton Kane - Fix It To Break It

8. Internet Money/Gunna/Don Toliver/Nav - Lemonade

9. MAX/Suga - Blueberry Eyes

10. Rosie - Never The 1

11. Royal & The Serpent - Overwhelmed

12. Shaylen - Goodbye

13. Tones And I - Fly Away

14. X Lovers/Chloe Moriondo - Haunt You

15. Dixie D'Amelio/Blackbear/Lil Mosey - Be Happy (RE-ENTRY)


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Dixie D'Amelio/Blackbear/Lil Mosey - Be Happy: It re-entered Hit Bound this week. There are actually no new Hit Bound entries this week. Though I'm not too thrilled to see it leave the countdown last week. And now, it's back on there. But hopefully this should be back on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On

29. Role Model - Going Out


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

28. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

27. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy

26. Lil Nas X - Holiday

25. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love

24. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am

23. G-Eazy/Blackbear - Hate The Way


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

22. Sam Smith - Diamonds

21. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely

20. Why Don't We - Fallin'

19. Conan Gray - Heather

18. Shawn Mendes - Wonder

17. Harry Styles - Falling

16. Niall Horan - Small Talk

15. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing

14. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First

13. Kane Brown/Khalid/Swae Lee - Be Like That

12. Harry Styles - Golden

11. AJR - Bummerland

10. Ashe - Save Myself

9. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend

8. AJR - Bang!

7. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating

6. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears

5. BTS - Dynamite

4. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous

3. Ariana Grande - Positions


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa - Prisoner

TIE: 1. All Time Low/Blackbear - Monsters


Total Score: 130/150 = 86.6% (B) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023