Harry Styles (3) Week Of January 9, 2021

I hope everyone's been staying safe and having a great first full week of the year. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought it actually still looks amazing, but I know we are not in the Golden Ages of the countdown. But this still looks amazing though. I really have nothing else here that's interesting to say about this one, so let's get to it! Unfortunately, there are no songs leaving the countdown this week. So, let's get right into the countdown.


Last Week's #1 Song: All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters

The Countdown:

#30. Iann Dior - Holding On (#30)

#29. Ed Sheeran - Afterglow (#23)

#28. Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later (#28)

#27. Sigala/James Arthur - Lasting Lover (#29)

#26. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#17)

#25. Conan Gray - Heather (#25)

#24. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love (#24)

#23. Royal & The Serpent - Overwhelmed (#27)

#22. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely (#21)

#21. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (#20)

#20. AJR - Bang! (#18)

#19. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (#15)

#18. Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa - Prisoner (#19)

#17. Lil Nas X - Holiday (#26)

#16. BTS - Dynamite (#16)

#15. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous (#12)

#14. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (#14)

#13. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing (#22)

#12. Taylor Swift - Willow (#13)

#11. Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber - Monster (#11)

#10. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#10)

#9. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#7)

#8. Ashe - Save Myself (#8)

#7. Sam Smith - Diamonds (#9)

#6. Ariana Grande - Positions (#6)

#5. Shawn Mendes - Wonder (#5)

#4. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am (#4)

#3. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters (#1)

#2. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#2)

#1. Harry Styles - Golden (#3) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya (6 of 8 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Lil Nas X - Holiday and Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing (+9) were tied for the biggest jump this week. Although I'm okay with the first one, but for the other one, I'm super glad to see it.

How could we let The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (-9) take the biggest drop this week? This is definitely not fair! But I'm sure hoping that it should be back up soon.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Shawn Mendes - Wonder: I actually didn't expect this song to still be in the Top 5. But I'm glad to see it still in there. Although I'm sure it'll be out of here within the next week or so.

4. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am: I'm okay with this song still standing at that spot. However, this might not be back in the Top 3. But we're going to see what happens.

3. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters: It dropped out of the top spot. Though I'm super pleased to see it stay in there for a couple weeks. But yeah, I don't think it's ever going to come back to the top spot.

2. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating: Wow, this song has been standing at that spot for weeks and weeks and weeks! Although I'm sure this is not gonna go to the top spot.

1. Harry Styles - Golden: Here he is back at the top spot! I'm so pleased to see this song being back at the top spot. Now, let's see how long it could hold the spot.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Foushee - Deep End

2. Justin Bieber - Anyone

3. Tones And I - Fly Away

4. Megan Thee Stallion - Body

5. Shaylen - Goodbye

6. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy

7. Quinn XCII/Chelsea Cutler - Stay Next To Me

8. Rosie - Never The 1

9. The Kid Laroi - So Done

10. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35

11. Dixie D'Amelio/Wiz Khalifa - One Whole Day

12. Clinton Kane - Fix It To Break It

13. Jennifer Lopez - In The Morning

14. Fletcher/Kito - Bitter

15. Maluma/The Weeknd - Hawai

16. Malia Civetz - Broke Boy


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

29. Royal & The Serpent - Overwhelmed

28. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

27. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy

26. Lil Nas X - Holiday

25. Sigala/James Arthur - Lasting Lover

24. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love

23. Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later

22. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

21. Sam Smith - Diamonds

20. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely

19. Iann Dior - Holding On

18. Conan Gray - Heather

17. Shawn Mendes - Wonder

16. Jason Derulo - Take You Dancing

15. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First

14. Shawn Mendes/Justin Bieber - Monster

13. Harry Styles - Golden

12. Ed Sheeran - Afterglow

11. Taylor Swift - Willow

10. Ashe - Save Myself

9. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend

8. AJR - Bang!

7. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating

6. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears

5. BTS - Dynamite

4. Bebe Rexha/Doja Cat - Baby I'm Jealous

3. Ariana Grande - Positions


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Miley Cyrus/Dua Lipa - Prisoner

TIE: 1. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters


Total Score: 131/150 = 87.3% (B+) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023