Olivia Rodrigo (4) Week Of March 20, 2021

So March Madness has started. I really can't wait to watch the games and see which team wins it all. I'm sure hoping it would be a team that I really love. Hopefully the performances were amazing. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought it actually looks super phenomenal. We do have another heavenly debut this week which I'll get to later. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Jason Derulo/Adam Levine - Lifestyle


Last Week's #1 Song: Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License

The Countdown:

#30. Masked Wolf - Astronaut In The Ocean (#30)

#29. Lil Huddy - The Eulogy Of You And Me (#27)

#28. Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open (#26)

#27. Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes (DEBUT)

#26. 24kgoldn - 3, 2, 1 (#28)

#25. AJR - Way Less Sad (#29)

#24. Tones And I - Fly Away (#25)

#23. Glass Animals - Heat Waves (#20)

#22. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love (#18)

#21. Jessia - I'm Not Pretty (#21)

#20. Ashe/Finneas - Till Forever Falls Apart (#17)

#19. Sigala/James Arthur - Lasting Lover (#12)

#18. The Kid Laroi - Without You (#22)

#17. Dua Lipa - We're Good (#19)

#16. Justin Bieber - Anyone (#13)

#15. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (#16)

#14. Conan Gray - Overdrive (#23)

#13. Machine Gun Kelly/Halsey - Forget Me Too (#15)

#12. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#9)

#11. Harry Styles - Treat People With Kindness (#8)

#10. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am (#11)

#9. Joshua Bassett - Lie Lie Lie (#10)

#8. Ava Max - My Head And My Heart (#14)

#7. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#6)

#6. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#3)

#5. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#7)

#4. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters (#4)

#3. Taylor Swift - Willow (#5)

#2. Harry Styles - Golden (#2)

#1. Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License (#1) [4th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Harry Styles - Adore You (6 of 10 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm super glad about Conan Gray - Overdrive (+9) managing to take the biggest jump this week. What a week for him! Now, hopefully it'll be in the Top 10 very soon.

I'm fine with Sigala/James Arthur - Lasting Lover (-7) taking the biggest drop this week. I'm still giving credit to it. But I'm sure this is going to be out of here sometime soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes: This is absolutely their best song ever and this is definitely way better than their other songs. It's absolutely a heavenly song. Now, for my opinion on this song, the production was so heavenly, Adam's vocals were very heavenly, the lyrics were super heavenly, the chorus was absolutely heavenly, and Megan's rapping in her verse was pretty heavenly. So yeah, overall this is such a heavenly song. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 10 Songs of the year. Hopefully it'll become a big hit on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First: It debuted the Top 5 this week and this is her first Top 5 hit. I'm so glad to see it in there. Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 3 soon.

4. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters: I actually thought that it wasn't going to be in the Top 5 this week for some reason. But I'm super pleased that it's still in there. I'm sure this is going to be out of here next week.

3. Taylor Swift - Willow: I'm pleased to see it in the Top 3. Now, I'm sure hoping that this could go to the top spot very soon. Let's see if it'll happen.

2. Harry Styles - Golden: I'm glad that it's still in the Top 3, but I do have a feeling that this song might somehow hang around ion there. But let's see what happens then.

1. Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License: Holding the top spot for the 4th week in a row. Wow, what is going on with her career? She really has been having a super amazing start. And I'm pleased that it's still in there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Nick Jonas - 2 Drunk

2. G-Eazy/Chris Brown - Provide

3. Clinton Kane - Chicken Tendies (DEBUT)

4. ILLENIUM/Iann Dior - First Time (DEBUT)

5. Travis Scott/HVME - Goosebumps (Remix)

6. Cash Cash/Wiz Khalifa/Lukas Graham - Too Late

7. Sara Kays - Remember That Night

8. SZA - Good Days

9. Imagine Dragons - Follow You (DEBUT)

10. Daya - Bad Girl

11. Leah Nobel - Beginning Middle End

12. Tiesto - The Business

13. Bebe Rexha - Sacrifice

14. YUNGBLUD/Machine Gun Kelly - Acting Like That

15. Lil Tjay/6lack - Calling My Phone


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Clinton Kane - Chicken Tendies: Oh boy... we have another new single from him? And what the heck is that title? It actually makes no sense! And the song itself is also garbage and it's even worse than Fix It To Break It. The production is absolutely horrible, Clinton's vocals were super bad, the lyrics make no sense, and my gosh that chorus was so awful. So yeah, we don't need this. I'm sure hoping this doesn't debut the countdown, because it is an awful song overall. NEXT!


ILLENIUM/Iann Dior - First Time: This is absolutely a super amazing EDM song and it's actually a step up from Good Things Fall Apart. The production is super outstanding, Iann's vocals were absolutely amazing, the lyrics are very nicely-written, the chorus was super amazing, and the drop was absolutely phenomenal. Hopefully this should be on the countdown very soon.


Imagine Dragons - Follow You: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. They are finally back on there! It's actually been quite a while since we last heard from them. As far as this new song goes, it is absolutely an amazing song. The production here is absolutely amazing, Dan's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics are absolutely phenomenal, and that chorus was absolutely heavenly. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown within the next week or so.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On

29. Lil Huddy - The Eulogy Of You And Me


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

28. 24kgoldn - 3, 2, 1


3 - Decent:

27. Sigala/James Arthur - Lasting Lover

26. The Kid Laroi - Without You

25. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love

24. Tones And I - Fly Away

23. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

22. Joshua Bassett - Lie Lie Lie

21. Justin Bieber - Anyone

20. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First

19. Harry Styles - Golden

18. Ashe/Finneas - Till Forever Falls Apart

17. Taylor Swift - Willow

16. Conan Gray - Overdrive

15. Masked Wolf - Astronaut In The Ocean

14. Dua Lipa - We're Good

13. Jessia - I'm Not Pretty

12. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend

11. Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open

10. Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License

9. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating

8. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears

7. Harry Styles - Treat People With Kindness

6. Machine Gun Kelly/Halsey - Forget Me Too

5. All Time Low/Demi Lovato/Blackbear - Monsters

4. Glass Animals - Heat Waves

3. Ava Max - My Head And My Heart


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes

TIE: 1. AJR - Way Less Sad


Total Score: 129/150 = 86% (B) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023