AT40: Billie Eilish (1) Week Of April 24, 2021

So this week has been a decent week on here. We do have another brand new #1 song on there, but the song was actually not that great, but again it's always nice to see something new being at #1 rather than the same old songs. But other than that, we do have some more new amazing debuts this week. I'm gonna get to this later on in this post, but for now, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Taylor Swift - Willow

The Weeknd - Blinding Lights


Last Week's #1 Song: Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License

The Countdown:

#40. Gabby Barrett/Charlie Puth - I Hope (#37)

#39. Bebe Rexha - Sacrifice (DEBUT)

#38. Ava Max - Kings & Queens (#35)

#37. Justin Bieber - Hold On (#38)

#36. AJR - Bang! (#33)

#35. SZA - Good Days (#34)

#34. AJR - Way Less Sad (#36)

#33. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (#28)

#32. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu (DEBUT)

#31. Tiesto - The Business (#31)

#30. Daya - Bad Girl (#30)

#29. Nelly/Florida Georgia Line - Lil Bit (#32)

#28. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#25)

#27. Ariana Grande - POV (#29)

#26. Black Eyed Peas/Shakira - Girl Like Me (#27)

#25. Justin Bieber/Benny Blanco - Lonely (#22)

#24. Cardi B. - Up (#24)

#23. Saweetie/Doja Cat - Best Friend (#21)

#22. Glass Animals - Heat Waves (#20)

#21. Bad Bunny/Jhay Cortez - Dakiti (#19)

#20. Masked Wolf - Astronaut In The Ocean (#23)

#19. Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches (#26)

#18. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy (#10)

#17. Ava Max - My Head And My Heart (#14)

#16. Travis Scott/HVME - Goosebumps (Remix) (#18)

#15. Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes (#17)

#14. Dua Lipa - We're Good (#15)

#13. Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open (#16)

#12. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (#12)

#11. Justin Bieber - Anyone (#11)

#10. The Kid Laroi - Without You (#13)

#9. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love (#9)

#8. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35 (#7)

#7. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#8)

#6. Ariana Grande - Positions (#5)

#5. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (#3)

#4. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#4)

#3. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#6)

#2. Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License (#1)

#1. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am (#2) [1st Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Harry Styles - Adore You (2nd and final week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm super glad to see Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches (+7) taking the biggest jump. And I'm sure this is going to be in the Top 10 very soon. Hopefully it'll happen.

I'm okay with Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy (-8) taking the biggest drop. I'm still giving credit to it, because it's a decent song. But I'm sure this is going to be the end of it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


Bebe Rexha - Sacrifice: The best debut this week. I know that she really has been a very talented singer. As far as this song goes, it's absolutely an amazing song. But definitely not as good as Baby I'm Jealous, but it's still amazing. As for my opinion, the production was absolutely amazing, Bebe's vocals were so phenomenal, it has super nicely-written lyrics, and the chorus was super amazing. Hopefully it'll do amazing on there.


Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu: Since Driver's License hit #1 on there, we now have this song making it's debut on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely phenomenal and it's definitely a step up from Driver's License. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Olivia's vocals were very phenomenal, those lyrics were super nicely-written, and I really enjoyed that chorus. Hopefully this should do amazing on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On: Yes, that's exactly what I wanted! This seriously deserves to be out of the Top 3. Now, this needs to be out of the Top 5 next week.

4. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First: I'm still waiting for this song to be in the Top 3. But I'm not sure if it's actually going to be in there, but I'm sure hoping it should.

3. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears: I'm so pleased to see this song in the Top 3. Now, I'm sure hoping that it should be at the top spot very soon.

2. Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License: It dropped out of the top spot. But it sure did had an amazing run, and it even spent more weeks at the top spot then it did on the weekend countdown. But yeah, I don't think it's ever going to come back to the top spot.

1. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am: I'm fine with this song at the top spot. It's just a decent song, so I'll still give credit to that. But let's see how long it could hold the spot.


Now, here are the songs they played for Breakouts/On The Verge:


Jessia - I'm Not Pretty

G-Eazy/Chris Brown/Mark Morrison - Provide

Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More

Lil Tjay/6lack - Calling My Phone

Duncan Lawrence - Arcade

Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name)


And here are the songs they played as Extras/Optional Extras:


Drake/Lil Durk - Laugh Now Cry Later

Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry

Taylor Swift - Delicate

Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil

Halsey - Bad At Love

JP Saxe/Julia Michaels - If The World Was Ending

Benee/Gus Dapperton - Supalonely

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

Regard - Ride It

BTS - Dynamite


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

20. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

19. Travis Scott/HVME - Goosebumps (Remix)


3 - Decent:

18. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood

17. The Kid Laroi - Without You

16. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy

15. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love

14. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

13. Justin Bieber - Anyone

12. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First

11. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35

10. Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches

9. Masked Wolf - Astronaut In The Ocean

8. Dua Lipa - We're Good

7. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend

6. Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open

5. Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License

4. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears

3. Ariana Grande - Positions

2. Ava Max - My Head And My Heart


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes


Total Score: 83/100 = 83% (B-) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023