AT40: Justin Bieber (3) Week Of June 12, 2021

So I just graduated high school this week. And now, off to college! I thought that I did amazing overall in my high school career. I got a lot of good grades and stuff. But yeah, I'm all done with high school. Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it actually looks great. I don't have anything to say about this one, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Travis Scott/HVME - Goosebumps (Remix)


Last Week's #1 Song: Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches

The Countdown:

#40. Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper - Holy (#38)

#39. Riton & Nightcrawlers/Mufasa/Hypeman - Friday (#40)

#38. Nessa Barrett/Jxdn - La Di Die (#39)

#37. Sofia Carson - Fool's Gold (#37)

#36. Chris Brown/Young Thug - Go Crazy (#34)

#35. Lil Tjay/6lack - Calling My Phone (#35)

#34. Bebe Rexha - Sacrifice (#33)

#33. Giveon - Heartbreak Anniversary (#36)

#32. Pop Smoke - What You Know Bout Love (#31)

#31. Duncan Laurence - Arcade (#32)

#30. AJR - Way Less Sad (#28)

#29. 24kgoldn/Iann Dior - Mood (#29)

#28. Nelly/Florida Georgia Line - Lil Bit (#27)

#27. Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (#26)

#26. BTS - Butter (DEBUT)

#25. Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You (#30)

#24. Justin Bieber - Hold On (#23)

#23. Tate McRae - You Broke Me First (#20)

#22. Billie Eilish - Your Power (#25)

#21. Cardi B. - Up (#24)

#20. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am (#18)

#19. Kali Uchis - Telepatia (#22)

#18. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35 (#14)

#17. Glass Animals - Heat Waves (#19)

#16. Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License (#7)

#15. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu (#16)

#14. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#5)

#13. Dua Lipa - We're Good (#10)

#12. Ariana Grande - Positions (#8)

#11. Saweetie/Doja Cat - Best Friend (#13)

#10. Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes (#11)

#9. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name) (#21)

#8. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More (#15)

#7. Masked Wolf - Astronaut In The Ocean (#9)

#6. Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open (#6)

#5. Ariana Grande - POV (#4)

#4. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#12)

#3. The Kid Laroi - Without You (#3)

#2. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#2)

#1. Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Doja Cat - Say So (4 of 5 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm fine with Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name) (+12) taking the biggest jump. And it has now entered the Top 10, so that's okay for me. I'll still give credit to it.

Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License and Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (-9) were both tied for the biggest drop. Though I wasn't too thrilled to see them have that, but I'm sure this is going to be the end of them.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


BTS - Butter: This is definitely a super amazing song. Though definitely not as good as Dynamite, but it's still super amazing. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, the vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of and they're super nicely-written, and that chorus was absolutely phenomenal. I'm sure this is going to become a hit on there. Hopefully it'll do super amazing on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Ariana Grande - POV: I actually thought that it's going to be in the Top 3 this week. But I'm sure it'll be in there next week. But we don't know yet for sure.

4. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating: I actually knew somehow that it's going to be back in the Top 5. Though I'm sure this is definitely going to be in the Top 3 next week and maybe it'll end up being at the top spot. Hopefully it'll happen.

3. The Kid Laroi - Without You: I'm still fine with this song still standing at that spot. Although I'm not sure if it'll actually be in the top spot.

2. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears: Yeah, I actually thought that it's actually going to start dropping. But it hasn't done it yet. But I'm sure it'll start doing it next week.

1. Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. Gosh, he is really rocking with his songs on there. And again I'm super glad to see this song still in there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

None


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

20. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name)

19. The Kid Laroi - Without You

18. Saweetie/Doja Cat - Best Friend

17. Kali Uchis - Telepatia

16. Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

15. Ariana Grande - POV

14. Ariana Grande - 34 + 35

13. Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches

12. Masked Wolf - Astronaut In The Ocean

11. Dua Lipa - We're Good

10. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend

9. Silk Sonic - Leave The Door Open

8. Olivia Rodrigo - Driver's License

7. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating

6. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears

5. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu

4. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More

3. Ariana Grande - Positions

2. Glass Animals - Heat Waves


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Maroon 5/Megan Thee Stallion - Beautiful Mistakes


Total Score: 91/100 = 91% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023