AT40: The Kid Laroi (2) Week Of September 25, 2021

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks so amazing. Although there has been a mixture of good and bad stuff that were happening on here this week, but I'll get to some of those later on in this post of course. But other than that, I really can't think of anything else to say about this one, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Maroon 5 - Lost

Kali Uchis - Telepatia


Last Week's #1 Song: The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

The Countdown:

#40. Machine Gun Kelly/Blackbear - My Ex's Best Friend (#40)

#39. Ariana Grande - Positions (#38)

#38. WizKid/Tems - Essence (DEBUT)

#37. BTS - Butter (#26)

#36. Alessia Cara - Sweet Dream (#36)

#35. Black Eyed Peas/Saweetie/Lele Pons - Hit It (#37)

#34. The Kid Laroi - Without You (#33)

#33. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#35)

#32. Ariana Grande - POV (#31)

#31. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#34)

#30. Dixie D'Amelio/Rubi Rose - Psycho (#32)

#29. Normani Kordei/Cardi B. - Wild Side (#30)

#28. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday (#29)

#27. Halsey - I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God (DEBUT)

#26. Bazzi - I Like That (#27)

#25. Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You (#24)

#24. Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches (#23)

#23. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (#25)

#22. Tai Verdes - A-O-K (#20)

#21. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love (#22)

#20. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#18)

#19. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#19)

#18. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#14)

#17. Silk Sonic - Skate (#17)

#16. Maneskin - Beggin (#21)

#15. Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet (#16)

#14. Lizzo/Cardi B. - Rumors (#15)

#13. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#13)

#12. Giveon - Heartbreak Anniversary (#12)

#11. Dua Lipa - Love Again (#11)

#10. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me (#9)

#9. The Weeknd - Take My Breath (#10)

#8. Duncan Laurence - Arcade (#7)

#7. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right (#8)

#6. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name) (#6)

#5. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More (#5)

#4. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu (#3)

#3. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (#4)

#2. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (#2)

#1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#1) [2nd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (7 of 8 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Maneskin - Beggin (+5) had the biggest jump and it made it to the Top 20. I'm super glad to see it in there. Now, hopefully it'll be in the Top 10 soon.

I'm not too thrilled about BTS - Butter (-11) taking the biggest drop and it has dropped out of the Top 30 too. And I'm sure this is going to be out of here very soon.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


WizKid/Tems - Essence: Does anybody remember him from Drake's song One Dance? He and Kyla were both collaborated on this song, and that was a hit back in 2016, and that was a song that I enjoyed back then. And now, here he is back on there. As far as this new song goes, it's definitely an outstanding song. And this version is actually on the same level as the Justin Bieber remix. As for my opinion, the production was so outstanding, all of their vocals were remarkable, the lyrics were so nice, and that chorus was so amazing. Let's see how far this one should get.


Halsey - I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God: The best debut this week. As for this new song, it's definitely a phenomenal song and this is definitely a step up from Lilith. With my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Halsey's vocals were super phenomenal, those lyrics were absolutely phenomenal, and that chorus was so heavenly. So yeah, overall it's such a phenomenal song. I know she has been such a talented singer to me. Hopefully this should do phenomenal on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More: I actually thought that it was going to leave the Top 5 this week, but I'm still pleased that it's still in there. But next week it'll definitely be out of here.

4. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu: I knew that it was going to be out of the Top 3 this week. And I'm sure it's going to be out of the Top 5 very soon.

3. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits: I'm so pleased that this song has managed to be in the Top 3 this week. Now, hopefully this song should hit the top spot very soon.

2. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U: Yeah, I'm sure this song is going to hang around in the Top 3 for a little while longer. Let's see how long it could stay in there.

1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay: Holding the top spot for the 2nd week in a row. I'm super glad that it's still in there. This really has been doing so amazing on the pop radio charts lately. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

None


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

20. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name)

19. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

18. Lizzo/Cardi B. - Rumors

17. Maneskin - Beggin

16. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

15. Duncan Laurence - Arcade

14. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me

13. Giveon - Heartbreak Anniversary

12. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

11. The Weeknd - Take My Breath

10. Silk Sonic - Skate

9. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating

8. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears

7. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu

6. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

5. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right

4. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More

3. Dua Lipa - Love Again

2. Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U


Total Score: 97/100 = 97% (A+) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023