The Kid Laroi (2) Week Of September 18, 2021

As far as the countdown goes, I thought that it looks great. There has been lots of amazing stuff that were happening on there this week. I'll get to all of those later on in this post of course. But other than that, I don't really have anything else to say about this one, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Jax - 90's Kids


Last Week's #1 Song: The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

The Countdown:

#30. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy (DEBUT)

#29. Clinton Kane - I Guess I'm In Love (#28)

#28. Kanye West/The Weeknd/Lil Baby - Hurricane (#30)

#27. Shouse - Love Tonight (#29)

#26. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#25)

#25. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#26)

#24. Halsey - I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God (#27)

#23. Lizzo/Cardi B. - Rumors (#24)

#22. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love (#21)

#21. Blackbear - @ My Worst (#22)

#20. Conan Gray - People Watching (#18)

#19. Vaultboy - Everything Sucks (#23)

#18. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (#16)

#17. Silk Sonic - Skate (#19)

#16. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (#13)

#15. Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You (#9)

#14. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (#14)

#13. Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet (#15)

#12. Duncan Laurence - Arcade (#11)

#11. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right (#10)

#10. Maneskin - Beggin (#8)

#9. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#7)

#8. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#20)

#7. Tai Verdes - A-O-K (#12)

#6. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday (#6)

#5. The Weeknd - Take My Breath (#5)

#4. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me (#3)

#3. Dua Lipa - Love Again (#3)

#2. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (#2)

#1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#1) [2nd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Ashe/Niall Horan - Moral Of The Story (5 of 6 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased to see Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (+12) in the Top 10. Now, I'm sure this is going to be in the Top 5 very soon. Hopefully it'll be in there.

Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You (-6) had the biggest drop and it's now out of the Top 10. And I'm sure this is going to be out of here very soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy: This was actually an outstanding song and this is definitely a step up from Girls Want Girls. Although I do know Girls Want Girls has been playing all week. But this song is better. For my opinion, the production was so outstanding, Drake's vocals were super outstanding, the lyrics were very interesting, and Future's vocals in the chorus were so amazing. Although Young Thug did not sound good in his verse. That's my only issue about this song. But this is an outstanding song overall. Let's see how far this one should get.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. The Weeknd - Take My Breath: I'm still waiting for this song to move up and be in the Top 3. But hopefully it'll start doing it next week.

4. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me: I actually thought that this song is going to start dropping, but I'm glad that it's still in the Top 5. But I'm sure that it'll definitely be out of here within the next week or so.

3. Dua Lipa - Love Again: I'm pleased that it's still in the Top 3, but I'm still waiting for it to move up and be at the top spot. But I don't know if it's going to happen though.

2. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits: Yeah, I'm sure this song might hang around in the Top 5 for a little while longer. But let's see how long it could be in there.

1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay: Holding the top spot for the 2nd week in a row. I'm super glad that it's still in there. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Jackson Wang/Internet Money - Drive Me Home

2. Sueco - Paralyzed (DEBUT)

3. Tequila Mockingbird/Bohnes/Hudson Thames - Another Song About Tequila (RE-ENTRY)

4. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (DEBUT)

5. Doja Cat - Woman (DEBUT)

6. Troye Sivan - Angel Baby

7. Dan + Shay - Steal My Love (DEBUT)

8. Ed Sheeran - Shivers

9. Lil Nas X/Elton John - One Of Me (DEBUT)

10. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (DEBUT)

11. Daisy The Great/AJR - Record Player

12. Monsta X - One Day

13. Drake/Lil Baby - Girls Want Girls

14. Madison Beer - Reckless

15. Alesso/Marshmello/James Bay - Chasing Stars

16. Nessa Barrett - I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead (RE-ENTRY)


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Sueco - Paralyzed: What I've noticed is that he's formerly known as Sueco The Child, and I remember listening to his song Fast back in 2019, and that wasn't a song that I've actually enjoyed but it was okay. But for this new song, it's so bad. And this is yet to be another pop-punk song which I'm not into this kind. It's such a horrible song. For my opinion, the instrumentation here was obnoxious, his vocals were so bad, and that chorus was so horrible. Although I don't mind the lyrics because I think they're still great. But this is garbage overall. Hopefully it doesn't debut the countdown.


Tequila Mockingbird/Bohnes/Hudson Thames - Another Song About Tequila: I'm okay with this song being back on there. Now, if this song has another chance to be on the countdown, I'll still give credit to it. Let's see if it'll happen.


Lil Nas X - That's What I Want: Since Industry Baby hit the Top 10, this song has now made it's debut on there. And not only that, Hits 1 actually picked up 2 songs from him. Let's start with this song. As far as the song goes, it's also a decent song. The production here was so outstanding, but Lil Nas X's vocals were so bad here. But the lyrics were still very nicely-written and I think the chorus was decent. But yeah, this is a decent song for me overall. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


Doja Cat - Woman: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This is absolutely another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Need To Know. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Doja's vocals were so phenomenal, those lyrics were super nicely-written, and that chorus was super phenomenal. And I'm sure this is going to debut the countdown when Need To Know hits the Top 10. I'm really hoping that this should happen very soon.


Dan + Shay - Steal My Love: I've been hearing this song a lot on The Highway. This is absolutely another amazing song. But definitely not as good as I Should Probably Go To Bed, but it's still amazing. As for my opinion, the production was super outstanding, the vocals were so amazing, the lyrics were very interesting, and that chorus was super amazing. I'm really hoping that this should be on the countdown very soon and hopefully it'll do better on here than on the Highway Hot 30 if it makes it there.


Lil Nas X/Elton John - One Of Me: And here's the second song debuting on there. And wow, this was actually the first song from him that I got in green? I actually didn't think it was going to happen. Anyway. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. For my opinion, the production here was super outstanding, but again Lil Nas X's vocals do not sound good here. And I do know Elton only contributes piano here, but I think he sounds so heavenly playing it. And the lyrics were so nicely-written too. But yeah, this is an amazing song for me overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head: Since Leave Before You Love Me was doing so well on there, this song has now made it's debut on there. As for this new song, it's absolutely another amazing song. For my opinion on this one, the production here was so amazing, both Nick and Joe sounded super marvelous, the lyrics were super amazing, and I really enjoyed the chorus. And something tells me it's going to be on the countdown soon because it's them. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Nessa Barrett - I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead: It's so nice to see this song being back on Hit Bound and I'm so pleased to see it. Now, I'm really hoping that this song should have another chance to be on the countdown.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Shouse - Love Tonight

29. Clinton Kane - I Guess I'm In Love

28. Vaultboy - Everything Sucks


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

27. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

26. Blackbear - @ My Worst

25. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

24. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy

23. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory

22. Lizzo/Cardi B. - Rumors

21. Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You

20. Maneskin - Beggin

19. Conan Gray - People Watching

18. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love

17. Doja Cat - Need To Know

16. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

15. Duncan Laurence - Arcade

14. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me

13. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like

12. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

11. Kanye West/The Weeknd/Lil Baby - Hurricane

10. The Weeknd - Take My Breath

9. Silk Sonic - Skate

8. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

7. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right

6. Halsey - I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God

5. Tai Verdes - A-O-K

4. Dua Lipa - Love Again

3. Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet

2. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday


Total Score: 130/150 = 86.6% (B) [Good]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023