The Kid Laroi (3) Week Of September 25, 2021

The countdown looks so amazing this week. Though one of our debuts this week was actually one of my top songs of this year. And that of course I'll get to that later on in this post. But other than that, everything else on there looks very interesting. And I believe that's all I have to say about this one, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Silk Sonic - Skate

Conan Gray - People Watching

Shouse - Love Tonight

Kanye West/The Weeknd/Lil Baby - Hurricane

Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy


Last Week's #1 Song: The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

The Countdown:

#30. WizKid/Tems/Justin Bieber - Essence (RE-ENTRY)

#29. Kacey Musgraves - Justified (DEBUT)

#28. Surfaces/Tai Verdes - Sheesh (DEBUT)

#27. Clinton Kane - I Guess I'm In Love (#29)

#26. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (DEBUT)

#25. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#26)

#24. Lizzo/Cardi B. - Rumors (#23)

#23. Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You (#15)

#22. Halsey - I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God (#24)

#21. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#25)

#20. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love (#22)

#19. Maneskin - Beggin (#10)

#18. Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet (#13)

#17. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (#16)

#16. Blackbear - @ My Worst (#21)

#15. Vaultboy - Everything Sucks (#19)

#14. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart (DEBUT)

#13. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (#18)

#12. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#9)

#11. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#8)

#10. Duncan Laurence - Arcade (#12)

#9. Tai Verdes/24kgoldn - A-O-K (#7)

#8. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (#14)

#7. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right (#11)

#6. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me (#4)

#5. The Weeknd - Take My Breath (#5)

#4. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday (#6)

#3. Dua Lipa - Love Again (#3)

#2. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (#2)

#1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Ashe/Niall Horan - Moral Of The Story (6th and final week at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


I'm so pleased about Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (+6) going to the Top 10. I feel like this is about to do better on here than on the Highway Hot 30. Now, I'm really hoping that this should be in the Top 5 soon.

I'm not too thrilled to see Maneskin - Beggin (-9) taking the biggest drop this week as it dropped out of the Top 10. This does not deserve it. But I'm sure this is going to be the end of it.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


WizKid/Tems/Justin Bieber - Essence: I'm so glad to see this song coming back on there. Now, let's see how this one does on it's second run.


Kacey Musgraves - Justified: She has finally made her first countdown appearance this week. Now, I've been hearing a lot of her songs on The Highway, and I know she had a few songs from Golden Hour that won for the best country song of the year, and I know Rainbow has hit the Hot 100 on the same week as the Thank U, Next album bomb. Of course, I've been enjoying a lot of the songs from the album back in 2018, and Rainbow is my favorite song from it. As far as this new song goes, it's definitely phenomenal. But definitely not as good as Rainbow, but it's still amazing. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Kacey's vocals were so phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and that chorus was super phenomenal. Let;s see how this one does on there,


Surfaces/Tai Verdes - Sheesh: That was actually the very first song that I've ever liked from them. I know Sunday Best was a horrible song and Wave Of You was decent. And now, we have this one. At first I actually thought I was not going to like this song because of that band. But then I thought about giving this song a listen once and it's actually not that bad. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. For my opinion, the production was so upbeat and so phenomenal, the guy from Surfaces's vocals were actually so much better, Tai's vocals were super phenomenal in his contribution, the lyrics were super nicely-written, and that chorus was so heavenly. Hopefully this should do phenomenal on there.


Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head: Since Leave Before You Love Me is on it's way out of here, this song has now made it's debut on there. As for this song, it's definitely an amazing song and it's actually a step up from Leave Before You Love Me. As for my opinion, the production was so amazing, Nick and Joe's vocals were super marvelous, the lyrics were super amazing, and the chorus is what I really enjoyed. And I'm sure this is going to do amazing on there because it's them. I'm really hoping it should do it.


Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. We finally have the big return from him! I know he has been popular in the 70's. And Pnau hasn't had a countdown appearance since Go Bang back in 2018, so I actually didn't expect to make his return on there. But this is actually the remix of it with him. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a super heavenly song. For my opinion on this one, the production was super heavenly, Elton's vocals were super heavenly, Dua's vocals were also super heavenly in her contribution, I'm definitely a humongous fan of those lyrics, and that chorus was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 3 Songs of the year. Hopefully it'll be a humongous hit on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. The Weeknd - Take My Breath: Gosh, I was still waiting for this song to be in the Top 3. Can we seriously please do it? I'm really hoping it should do it very soon.

4. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday: I'm super pleased to see this song back in the Top 5. Now, I'm sure hoping that this should be in the Top 3 next week.

3. Dua Lipa - Love Again: I'm still waiting for this song to move up and be at the top spot, but I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen. But I'm sure hoping it should do it sometime soon.

2. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits: I do have a feeling that this song might stay in the Top 3 for a little bit longer. But let's see how long it could stay in there.

1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm super glad that it's still there, and also this was actually the first TikTok song to ever hit #1 on there, which was actually interesting. Now, let's see if it'll stay in there next week or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Trevor Daniel - Alone (DEBUT)

2. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe (DEBUT)

3. Shouse - Love Tonight (RE-ENTRY)

4. Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh) (DEBUT)

5. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

6. Nessa Barrett - I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead

7. BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame (DEBUT)

8. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot (DEBUT)

9. Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow - I Feel Good (DEBUT)

10. Madison Beer - Reckless

11. Sueco - Paralyzed

12. Giveon - For Tonight (DEBUT)

13. Troye Sivan - Angel Baby

14. Tiesto/Karol G - Don't Be Shy (DEBUT)

15. Daisy The Great/AJR - Record Player

16. Monsta X - One Day


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Trevor Daniel - Alone: He is finally back in there! Now, the last time we heard from him was Past Life from last year, and that was in my Top 10 Songs of the year from which we all remembered. And now, he's back. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. But definitely not as good as Past Life, but it's still amazing. For my opinion, the production was super outstanding, Trevor's vocals were so amazing, those lyrics were so marvelous, and that chorus was super amazing. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Coldplay/BTS - My Universe: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This is definitely the best song that I've ever heard from them. It's definitely way better than their other songs. It's definitely an extremely heavenly song. With my opinion, the production was extremely heavenly, Chris's vocals were extremely heavenly, the rapper from BTS sounded extremely heavenly in his verse, the lyrics were extremely heavenly, the chorus was extremely heavenly, everything on this song was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up as my #1 song of the year when it makes the countdown. I'm really hoping that it should do it soon.


Shouse - Love Tonight: Although I'm pleased that it left the countdown, but THIS DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE BACK ON HIT BOUND!!!!!!!!!! I'm really hoping that this doesn't come back to the countdown.


Doja Cat - Get Into It (Yuh): She replaces herself this week. Though I'm really not too thrilled about Woman not being on the countdown, but this is another phenomenal song and it's actually a step up from Woman. For my opinion on this one, the production was so phenomenal, Doja's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were so remarkable, and I really stand for the chorus. But I really am gonna miss Woman because that was such a phenomenal song, but this is way better. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame: I remember this guy had a song that was on the Hot 100 for a little bit called Lalala back in 2019, and that was actually a decent song for me. And now we have this one. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an outstanding song. Although I know he's not a good rapper but I think he still sounds super outstanding here. But other than that, the production was so outstanding, Rich Brain's vocals also sound super outstanding in his verses, the lyrics were so nice, and that chorus was so amazing. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot: This group contains of Willow, which you remembered from Transparent Soul a few weeks ago before it left there, and Tyler Cole, which I've never heard of. But this is absolutely an amazing song. With my opinion on this one, the production was so amazing, Willow's vocals were super amazing, Tyler's vocals were super outstanding in his contribution, the lyrics were so nicely-written, and that chorus was so phenomenal. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


Pitbull/Anthony Watts/DJ White Shadow - I Feel Good: Wow, I've actually been waiting for the big return from him. Now, the last time we heard from him was Ocean To Ocean with Rhea and that song was another Africa cover. And now, the moment we've all been waiting for... the big return of him! As far as this new song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song and it's definitely a step up from Ocean To Ocean. With my opinion, the production was super amazing, Pitbull's rapping in the verses was so phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of those lyrics, and Anthony's vocals in the chorus were super phenomenal. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


Giveon - For Tonight: I'm actually surprised that Heartbreak Anniversary didn't make it to the countdown as it was doing so well on the pop radio charts. But this is another amazing song. But not as good as Heartbreak Anniversary, but it's still amazing. For my opinion on this song, the production was super outstanding, Giveon's vocals were so amazing, the lyrics were so remarkable, and the chorus was super amazing. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon. Although I'm not sure if it's going to, but we're gonna have to see.


Tiesto/Karol G - Don't Be Shy: This is absolutely another amazing song and it's definitely a step up from The Business. And I remember Karol was featured on the Jonas Brothers's song X from last year, and that was a song that I've enjoyed which you all remembered. Now, on to the song. The production was so amazing, Karol's vocals were super amazing, the lyrics were super nicely-written, the chorus was so phenomenal, and the drop was so phenomenal. Hopefully it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Clinton Kane - I Guess I'm In Love

29. Vaultboy - Everything Sucks


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

28. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

27. Blackbear - @ My Worst

26. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

25. WizKid/Tems/Justin Bieber - Essence

24. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory

23. Lizzo/Cardi B. - Rumors

22. Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You

21. Maneskin - Beggin

20. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love

19. Doja Cat - Need To Know

18. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

17. Duncan Laurence - Arcade

16. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me

15. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like

14. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

13. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head

12. The Weeknd - Take My Breath

11. Kacey Musgraves - Justified

10. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

9. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right

8. Halsey - I Am Not A Woman, I'm A God

7. Surfaces/Tai Verdes - Sheesh

6. Tai Verdes/24kgoldn - A-O-K

5. Dua Lipa - Love Again

4. Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet

3. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U

2. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

1. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart


Total Score: 135/150 = 90% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023