AT40: The Kid Laroi (7) Week Of October 30, 2021

So Halloween is almost here, and things are starting to get even more spooky and scary. So look out! Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, it doesn't actually look spooky and scary. We do have more interesting debuts this week, and that I'll get to later. But other than that, I don't have anything else to say here, so let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 40, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Dixie D'Amelio/Rubi Rose - Psycho

The Kid Laroi - Without You


Last Week's #1 Song: The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

The Countdown:

#40. Ariana Grande - POV (#39)

#39. Jackson Wang/Internet Money - Drive You Home (#38)

#38. Regard/Troye Sivan/Tate McRae - You (#37)

#37. Justin Bieber/Daniel Caesar/Giveon - Peaches (#35)

#36. Conan Gray - People Watching (#36)

#35. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot (DEBUT)

#34. Giveon - Heartbreak Anniversary (#33)

#33. BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame (DEBUT)

#32. Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (#30)

#31. The Weeknd - Save Your Tears (#29)

#30. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe (#34)

#29. Black Eyed Peas/Saweetie/Lele Pons - Hit It (#32)

#28. Dua Lipa/DaBaby - Levitating (#27)

#27. Elton John/Dua Lipa - Cold Heart (#28)

#26. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (#20)

#25. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday (#26)

#24. WizKid/Tems - Essence (#25)

#23. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy (#24)

#22. Duncan Laurence - Arcade (#18)

#21. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (#23)

#20. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#21)

#19. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love (#19)

#18. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me (#16)

#17. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#22)

#16. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu (#12)

#15. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (#17)

#14. Dua Lipa - Love Again (#11)

#13. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name) (#10)

#12. Tai Verdes - A-O-K (#14)

#11. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#15)

#10. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#13)

#9. The Weeknd - Take My Breath (#9)

#8. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#8)

#7. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More (#6)

#6. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right (#7)

#5. Maneskin - Beggin (#5)

#4. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U (#3)

#3. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#4)

#2. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (#2)

#1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#1) [7th Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Jawsh 685/Jason Derulo - Savage Love (3 of 4 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (+5) had the biggest jump for the second week in a row. Again I'm fine with this song having it. And now it's in the Top 20, and I'm still giving credit to it. Now, let's see if it'll be in the Top 10 soon.

I'm not really that thrilled about Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (-6) taking the biggest drop. But I do have a feeling that this might be the end of it.


New Song/s on the AT40 this week are:


The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot: The best debut this week. Now, this group contains of Willow and Tyler Cole. As far as the song goes, it's definitely an amazing song. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Willow's vocals were super amazing, Tyler's vocals were super outstanding in his contribution, those lyrics were so nicely-written, and that chorus was so phenomenal. But yeah, this is such an amazing song overall for me to listen to. Let's see how far this one gets.


BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame: I remember that this dude had a song that was on the Hot 100 for a little bit called Lalala back in 2019, and that was actually a decent song for me. But for this new song, it's actually an outstanding song. And it's definitely a step up from Lalala. With my opinion, the production was so outstanding, BBNO$'s vocals were actually super outstanding, Rich Brain's vocals were also super outstanding in his contribution, the lyrics were so nice, and the chorus was so amazing. Let's see how this one does on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Maneskin - Beggin: I do have a feeling that this song might start to drop sometime soon. But I'm sure hoping that it should move up before it starts to do that.

4. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U: I actually didn't think it was going to leave the Top 3 this week, but it did. I know it's been on there for a long time. But I'm sure this is going to stay in the Top 5 for a little bit longer at the very least.

3. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby: I'm okay with this song in the Top 3. Although I'm sure this is going to be at the top spot very soon. Let's see if it'll happen.

2. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits: Yeah I'm sure this song is probably not going to hit the top spot on there. But I do hope it should happen very soon.

1. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay: Holding the top spot for the 7th week in a row. And now this song has spent more weeks at the top spot on here then on the weekend countdown. Though I'm sure another song might take over the top spot next week, but let's see if it'll stay in there or not.


My Top 20 Review:

0 - Crap:

None


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

None


3 - Decent:

20. Lil Nas X - Montero (Call Me By Your Name)

19. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

18. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

17. Justin Bieber - Ghost

16. Maneskin - Beggin

15. Shawn Mendes/Tainy - Summer Of Love

14. Doja Cat - Need To Know

13. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

12. Marshmello/Jonas Brothers - Leave Before You Love Me

11. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like

10. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

9. The Weeknd - Take My Breath

8. Ed Sheeran - Shivers

7. Olivia Rodrigo - Deja Vu

6. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

5. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right

4. Tai Verdes - A-O-K

3. Doja Cat/SZA - Kiss Me More

2. Dua Lipa - Love Again


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U


Total Score: 95/100 = 95% (A) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023