Ed Sheeran (3) Week Of November 6, 2021

So the month of November is now officially here! And that means we are not ready to get into the holiday spirit. Also, some FM stations are now playing Christmas music. Gosh, I'm so ready for the holidays to start! Anyway. As far as the countdown goes, it actually looks super phenomenal. We do have yet another debut this week that was in my Top 3 Songs of the year, and that was definitely the best thing to see. I'll get to that one later on in this post, but for now, let's get to it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 30, here are the songs dropping out of the countdown this week.


Dua Lipa - Love Again

Kacey Musgraves - Justified


Last Week's #1 Song: Ed Sheeran - Shivers

The Countdown:

#30. Annita/Saweetie - Faking Love (DEBUT)

#29. Troye Sivan - Angel Baby (#29)

#28. Ckay - Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah) (#28)

#27. Neiked/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days (#27)

#26. BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame (#30)

#25. Cheat Codes/Grey/Tyson Ritter - Hurricane (#25)

#24. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame (DEBUT)

#23. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot (#24)

#22. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy (#26)

#21. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits (#16)

#20. Sueco - Paralyzed (#22)

#19. Giveon - For Tonight (#23)

#18. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe (#19)

#17. Justin Bieber - Ghost (#15)

#16. Doja Cat - Need To Know (#18)

#15. Maneskin - Beggin (#14)

#14. The Weeknd - Take My Breath (#3)

#13. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head (#10)

#12. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (#17)

#11. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want (#13)

#10. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor (#12)

#9. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right (#11)

#8. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay (#7)

#7. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday (#6)

#6. Tai Verdes/24kgoldn - A-O-K (#9)

#5. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like (#8)

#4. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart (#2)

#3. Adele - Easy On Me (#4)

#2. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby (#5)

#1. Ed Sheeran - Shivers (#1) [3rd Week At #1]


#1 Song This Week One Year Ago:


Harry Styles - Falling (5 of 6 weeks at #1)


This Week's Mover and Shaker:


Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory (+5) had the biggest jump this week. I'm okay with that, but I am starting to get sick of this song. Though I'm hoping it should leave here before it turns to red. But don't worry, even if I get sick of this song when it leaves the countdown, it'll grow on me whenever I feel like it.

I didn't actually expect The Weeknd - Take My Breath (-11) to take the biggest drop all the way out of the Top 10 from the Top 3. But I do have a feeling that this song might be out of here sometime soon.


New Song/s on the countdown this week are:


Annita/Saweetie - Faking Love: This is absolutely another amazing song. Although it's definitely not as good as Girl From Rio, but it's still amazing. With my opinion, the production was so amazing, Annita's vocals were super amazing, those lyrics were so interesting, the chorus was pretty phenomenal, and Saweetie's vocals in her verse were actually so amazing. Gosh, I feel like she is getting better with her rapping than in her other songs. But yeah, overall it's an amazing song. Hopefully this should do well on there.


Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame: They have finally made their humongous return on there. Now, does anybody remember this EDM group? They collaborated with John Martin twice on there, and those two songs were Save The World from 2011, and their hit Don't You Worry Child from 2013. And of course, I've actually been enjoying those two songs back then. And now, as for this new song, it's definitely an extremely heavenly EDM song and this is definitely their best song ever. It's definitely better than the last two songs on there. As for my opinion, the production was super heavenly, Abel's vocals were extremely heavenly, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a humongous fan of, the chorus was extremely heavenly, and the drop was extremely heavenly. This is definitely going to end up in my Top 3 Songs of the year. And now, I've finished my Top 10 Songs of the year list and now I'm ready to post it at the end of the year. Hopefully this should become a huge and massive hit on there.


My Opinions/My Thoughts On The Top 5:


5. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like: He has finally made his first Top 5 appearance this week, because I know this song has really been doing super amazing on TikTok. And it looks like this song is about to do better on there than on the Highway Hot 30. Now, hopefully this song should be in the Top 3 soon.

4. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart: I really don't want this song to leave the Top 3. But I'm sure this is going to come back in there next week. Hopefully I'm right.

3. Adele - Easy On Me: I'm so pleased to see this song in the Top 3. And I do have a feeling that this might hit the top spot within the next week or so. Hopefully it'll happen.

2. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby: It's almost at the top spot. However, if this song hits the top spot soon, I'll be fine and still give credit to it. But can this be his first #1 song on there? We're gonna have to see.

1. Ed Sheeran - Shivers: Holding the top spot for the 3rd week in a row. I'm glad that it's still there, but I'm sure another song might hit the top spot on there next week. But let's see if it'll stay in there or not.


Now, let's review this week's Hit Bound:


1. Jesy Nelson/Nicki Minaj - Boyz

2. Boy With Uke - Toxic (DEBUT)

3. Sean Paul/Sia - Dynamite

4. Tai Verdes - Let's Go To Hell (DEBUT)

5. Coi Leray - Twinnem (DEBUT)

6. Nessa Barrett - I Hope Ur Miserable Until Ur Dead

7. Silk Sonic - Smokin Out The Window (DEBUT)

8. Ed Sheeran - Overpass Graffiti

9. Chloe - Have Mercy (DEBUT)

10. Tiesto/Ava Max - The Motto (DEBUT)

11. Maneskin - Mammamia

12. Conan Gray - Telepath (DEBUT)

13. Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now (DEBUT)

14. 88Rising/Bibi - The Weekend

15. Trevor Daniel - Alone

16. Oliver Tree - Life Goes On


New Song/s on Hit Bound this week are:


Boy With Uke - Toxic: I feel like this song has sounded like another "made for TikTok" song, but this isn't actually that bad. It's just a decent song. But there isn't really anything here that's interesting to say about this song. For my opinion on this one, the production here was decent, his vocals were decent, the lyrics were decent, the chorus was decent, everything on this song was decent. I'd be okay if this song debuts the countdown soon. Let's see if it'll happen.


Tai Verdes - Let's Go To Hell: Since A-O-K is doing so well on the countdown, this song has now made it's debut on there. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. But not as good as A-O-K, but it's still phenomenal. For my opinion, the production was super amazing, Tai's vocals were so phenomenal, the lyrics were so interesting, and that chorus was super phenomenal. I'm sure this is going to debut the countdown when A-O-K hits the Top 5 on there. Let's see if it'll happen.


Coi Leray - Twinnem: Wow, another talented female rapper making his debut on there? That's so cool. Anyway. As far as the song goes, it's definitely another amazing song. As for my opinion, the production was so amazing, her rapping was super amazing, the lyrics were super interesting, and that chorus was so phenomenal. Though this song is actually less than 2 minutes long, which I'm not okay with. But overall, it's not a bad song. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


Silk Sonic - Smokin Out The Window: It's such another amazing song. Though it's definitely not as good as Skate, but it's still amazing. With my opinion, the production was super outstanding, Bruno's vocals were so amazing, those lyrics were super interesting, the chorus was super amazing, and Anderson .Paak's vocals were so amazing in his verse. But yeah, this is absolutely another amazing song for me overall to listen to. Let's see if this should be on the countdown soon.


Chloe - Have Mercy: Wow, she's now doing solo singles? That is so interesting. As far as the song goes, it's definitely a phenomenal song. As for my opinion, the production was so phenomenal, Chloe's vocals were super phenomenal, the lyrics were definitely what I'm a huge fan of, and that chorus was so heavenly. But yeah, overall it's a phenomenal song to listen to. And I'm also hoping that Halle should do some solo singles too. Although I'm not sure if this should debut the countdown, but let's see if it'll happen.


Tiesto/Ava Max - The Motto: The best Hit Bound entrant this week. This is definitely his best song ever and it's definitely way better than his other songs. I know it's because he's collaborating with a super talented singer, so that's why this is his best song ever. As for this song, it's definitely a super heavenly EDM song. With my opinion, the production was super heavenly, Ava's vocals were pretty heavenly, I'm definitely a humongous fan of the lyrics, the chorus was extremely heavenly, and that drop was extremely heavenly. This might end up in my Top 10 Songs of next year if it debuts the countdown and if it's still on there. Hopefully this should be on the countdown soon.


Conan Gray - Telepath: What another phenomenal song. And this is definitely a step up from People Watching too. For my opinion, the production was super amazing, Conan's vocals were so phenomenal, I'm definitely a huge fan of the lyrics, and I really stand for the chorus. But yeah, this is such a phenomenal song for me to listen to overall. Gosh, he's such a very talented singer. I'm really hoping that this should be on the countdown soon.


Post Malone/The Weeknd - One Right Now: This is actually a decent song. Although I do know it's from an artist that I really hate, but this is actually not a bad song. With my opinion, the production was actually so amazing, though Post's vocals were awful here, but Abel's vocals were so phenomenal in his contribution, and the chorus here was okay. But the lyrics here were super nicely-written. But yeah, this is a decent song overall. Let's see if it'll be on the countdown soon.


My Top 30 Review:

0 - Crap:

30. Sueco - Paralyzed


1 - Bad:

None


2 - Mediocre:

29. Ckay - Love Nwantiti (Ah Ah Ah)


3 - Decent:

28. Lil Nas X - That's What I Want

27. Lil Nas X/Jack Harlow - Industry Baby

26. Kane Brown/Blackbear - Memory


4 - Good:

None


5 - Great:

25. Drake/Future/Young Thug - Way 2 Sexy

24. Cheat Codes/Grey/Tyson Ritter - Hurricane

23. Justin Bieber - Ghost

22. BBNO$/Rich Brain - Edamame

21. Maneskin - Beggin

20. Doja Cat - Need To Know

19. The Kid Laroi/Justin Bieber - Stay

18. Giveon - For Tonight

17. Walker Hayes - Fancy Like

16. Troye Sivan - Angel Baby

15. The Anxiety - Meet Me At Our Spot

14. Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

13. Jonas Brothers - Who's In Your Head

12. Annita/Saweetie - Faking Love

11. The Weeknd - Take My Breath

10. Ed Sheeran - Shivers

9. Olivia Rodrigo - Traitor

8. Adele - Easy On Me

7. Doja Cat/The Weeknd - You Right

6. Tai Verdes/24kgoldn - A-O-K

5. Neiked/Mae Muller/Polo G - Better Days

4. Twenty One Pilots - Saturday


6 - Best Song On The Countdown:

TIE: 1. Elton John/Dua Lipa/Pnau - Cold Heart

TIE: 1. Swedish House Mafia/The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame

TIE: 1. Coldplay/BTS - My Universe


Total Score: 139/150 = 92.6% (A-) [Great]


Hit me with your thoughts and any interesting facts that you have on the artists!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiesto (2) Week Of April 1, 2023

Zedd (9) Week Of May 26, 2018

Fall Out Boy (3) Week Of June 3, 2023